Sign in to follow this  
peenie

how do you feel about the look of a woman's private area?

the vagina  

50 members have voted

1. 1. do you find the vagina attractive

• yes, just looking at it turns me on
    • nope, i just like the feel of it
    • it depends on the vagina

This is stupid.

If by "this" you mean your invading of this topic, then yeah, it's stupid.

I remember when I was younger, first time I saw a Hustler and it was all spead open and I went "gross" and I still don't care for the Hustler spreading of the lips pose. It's not like I am trying to see inside of you.

Also, WTF is the Jersey River?

:ninja:

And while I voted that I like them, because in general I do, there are ones that look better than others. The prettiest one I ever saw was in college. 19 year old Asian chick .... who was butt ugly. It usually works that way. My hot Latina ex gf? Ugly snatch. The total package is very rare.

Show me a picture of your "Chocolate Lab" and I'll let you know. :ninja:

Don't care what it looks like, but trimming is important. What it smells like is all that counts.

Da chicks want to think it never does.  Don't know why.  Even the "cleanest" chicks often are putrid stinky. 

FYI ... Mesicans call it "panocha", which directly translated means "brown sugar". They are often a darker brown in color on the lips.

I totally agree with GFIAFP(can't believe it). A nice box is sexy, but the whole pull it open thing is just wrong. I don't need to see your uterus. Lately, a shaved one has really looked sexy as hell--to all the women that leave a tuft at the top, just get rid of it will ya? But they ARE sexy as hell. Just a nice hole there....God can create wonderful things.

Big Pete....not sure what you meant by the nipple thing, but NO. When discussing nipples, I am NOT discussing aerolas. I am talking about nipples. There is nothing more gross(cept a chick with arm pit hair) than a chick with 3" long nipples. Ewwwwww :cheers:

fyi

a woman's vagina should not have an unpleasant smell.

if she does have an odor she probably has some type of infection.

we naturally have bacteria and yeast growing inside and if one or the other gets out of balance (due to diet, birth control and more controversially sexual contact) it can lead to odor.

a lot of women with a smell get so used it that they think it's normal.

fyi

a woman's vagina should not have an unpleasant smell.

if she does have an odor she probably has some type of infection.

we naturally have bacteria and yeast growing inside and if or the other gets out of balance (due to diet, birth control and more controversially sexual contact) it can lead to odor.

a lot of women with a smell get so used it that they think it's normal.

Just put me off my oatmeal. :cheers:

A wise man once said, "If it smells like fish, eat all you wish, if it smells like colgne, leave it alone."

I think that it matters what it is attached to. Sorry if I offend anyone, but women who are thin tend to have nice looking snatch's even if they have beef drapes. Fat women just don't do it for me. The only exception is when it is like the Amazon and you need a machete to actually find the opening.