Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

For MDC, and the other Demwits whining about Bush commuting Libby's sentence

1. You made the claim. Why don't you use the search function? Evidently you can't bring evidence to back up your claim.

2. It is yet another example that exposes your hypocrisy.

1. I didn't. You asked me if I criticized Sandy Burger - I did. Those threads are conveniently gone, so you don't have to back up your claim. Anyone who can use the search function here can see. Unless I'm missing something - I searched for sandy and burger, and got a lot of burger recipes instead.

2. I'm a hypocrit because I believe perjury is a crime and you don't - gotcha.

1. I didn't. You asked me if I criticized Sandy Burger - I did. Those threads are conveniently gone, so you don't have to back up your claim. Anyone who can use the search function here can see. Unless I'm missing something - I searched for sandy and burger, and got a lot of burger recipes instead.

2. I'm a hypocrit because I believe perjury is a crime and you don't - gotcha.

1. You claim you criticized Berger, but can't show where you did. So all we have to go on is your track record, which is this: Whine about anything and everything Bush/Cheney does, defend Clinton and his cronies at every turn.

2. Have I said perjury isn't a crime? Nope. You are a hypocrite for what I just outlined above.

1. You claim you criticized Berger, but can't show where you did.

Because none of the threads are archived, which anyone can see by doing a search - hth!

2. Have I said perjury isn't a crime? Nope.

Good, then we can agree that Libby probably should be going to jail.

hth!

If he should Clinton should be sharing his cell.

hth :argue:

You can see my response to that earlier - hth!

You can see my response to that earlier - hth!

Wasn't it something along the lines of the Chief law enforcement officer in the country, one sworn to uphold the Constitution and laws of this land, shouldn't be expected to pay the same price for breaking the law the common folk pay?

Was that it? :argue:

Wasn't it something along the lines of the Chief law enforcement officer in the country, one sworn to uphold the Constitution and laws of this land, shouldn't be expected to pay the same price for breaking the law the common folk pay?

Was that it? :argue:

See my original response - hth! :dunno:

Exactly where have you addressed this in this thread?

Check the other thread, doofus. :argue:

Link to anything "great" Clinton did? Anything.

Ok well here's a couple that come to mind -

FMLA

Ivesting in inner cities

Brady Bill

Budget Surplus - started paying down the debt

This is just off the top of my head -

Now with the exception of killing 600,000 innocent Iraqi's and giving a tax cut to the richest 2% of the country - what has bush done for us?

Bill Clinton didn't just commute a sentence, he PARDONED someone actively on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List after said fugitive's wife donated heavily to him, his wife, and the DNC.

Marc Rich anyone?

Ok MDC, you can officially quit your :cry: about Bush commuting part of Scooter's punishment, tardboy.

:banana:

:lol:

Hey Al Gore, could you tell me why it's been on average 5 degrees below normal this summer? :rolleyes:

Speaking of tards...are you really comparing Bush and Clinton - they're the same guy, I guess. Wouldn't have expected that from you.

BTW - this pardon is just as BS as Marc Rich.

BTW - this pardon is just as BS as Marc Rich.

Since you can't differentiate between a pardon and a commutation of a portion of a sentence, especially when the pardon involved someone on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List, all I can say is:

:banana: :banana: :lol:

Since you can't differentiate between a pardon and a commutation of a portion of a sentence, especially when the pardon involved someone on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List, all I can say is:

:lol: ;) :doh:

Are you really this stupid? How about this? BTW - this commute is just as BS as Marc Rich's pardon.

Especially when the commuter may be involved/affected by the crime that the commutee was convicted of.

Cuz it ain't. Not even in the same class.

At last, the Lemming is right about something. The Libby quid pro quo payoff for his silence commutation was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than Rich's pardon.

:cry: Clinton! :cry:

:lol:

:doublethumbsup:

This was pointed out a few weeks ago in the IRS thread after I claimed posters around here would whine about Clinton when anything Bush did was criticized.

I was asked for a link by drobs...posted several including one with me even defending Bush and RP I believe.

Guess what happened to those links? They have been ignored by all involved.

They don't want to admit what the rest of us already know.

This is great. Pointing out Google Pilot's hypocrisy is hysterical. Of course, he'll just totally avoid these threads because of his new alias. Probably one of the reasons he made the switch.

This is great. Pointing out Google Pilot's hypocrisy is hysterical. Of course, he'll just totally avoid these threads because of his new alias. Probably one of the reasons he made the switch.

:first:

Do we really need to dig up your numerous threads blaming Clinton for issues during Bush's 2 terms in office, Sport?

You are free to dig up any thread from anyone you want. In fact, I'm telling you to get your loser ass in the archives.

FETCH! :first:

:cry: Clinton! :cry:

Good boy. :first:

Got any Googball threads? :clap:

:first:

Good boy. :first:

Got any Googball threads? :clap:

Are you denying that you're RP? Holy . I am on your side on almost all issues but there's 0% chance you're not RP.

Are you denying that you're RP? Holy ######. I am on your side on almost all issues but there's 0% chance you're not RP.

It's all he really has left. When you embarrass yourself for ten years, you do everything you can to distance yourself from it.

RP = HT

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2014 at 11:39 AM, MDC said:

POW! Corky goes down! :overhead:

Proof of trolling at least 16+ years ago. And still doing it today. What a focking loser troll!!! :lol:

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

RP = HT

Find a HT post saying "Dimwit" more than once and you may have something.

I give you a 2% chance of winning.  

This has actually convinced me that HT is not RP. Not even close.

RP's writing style is more crisp, and his comments are far more concise, witty, well-educated and well-articulated. He doesn't just spout some poorly written, uninformed gibberish and parrot the alt-right rhetoric.

I can see why he was so scary to some.

Unless RP had some kind of head injury before he became HT, the similarities couldn't be any farther apart.

Nothing to see here.

Time to move on.

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

RP's writing style is more crisp, and his comments are far more concise, witty, well-educated and well-articulated. He doesn't just spout some poorly written, uninformed gibberish and parrot the alt-right rhetoric.

Unless RP had some kind of head injury before he became HT, the similarities couldn't be any farther apart.

Nothing to see here.

Time to move on.

RP + RS = HT

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Nothing to see here.

Time to move on.

HT said something about your wife leaving you.  Did Ms. Shared Syringes really kick your azz to the curb?

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

HT said something about your wife leaving you.  Did Ms. Shared Syringes really kick your azz to the curb?

Kicked to the curb along with his dozen rodents and his liberal rants. :lol: