Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

The best slugfest you've never seen

Holy crap, this is awesome. Listen to Cosell and Norton try to predict what's happening next. :blink:

ETA---->I just watched this fight for the fifth time. If you don't have the patience to watch all of it, let it download and watch the 4th round starting at 11:00. The fighters are both smart and wear each other down up to that point. Both of them are looking for the KO in round four. It's incredible.

I haven't watched that fight in years. I remember it being like a Rocky movie. One of the best fights of all time.

I love the round that Foreman floors Lyle, then Lyle floors Foreman later in the round. It is very rare for each boxer to be knocked on the their arse in the same round.

Hey, you focking jackasses. This thread has over 100 views and only two posters had the sack to respond.

I know a lot of you watched this and forwarded it to your friends. You don't have to watch it after the fight's over. 17 minutes of your life isn't that big of an investment for the best slugfest you've ever seen.

If you clowns don't start commenting on this, I will be forced to look up my password for Spank and Pull Hair and post this at Footballguys.

:music_guitarred:

:rolleyes: