Sign in to follow this  
Lionsjunkie

My daughter just wowed me...

Here's the story (she's 11 btw)...

I sent her an email with her itinerary as she's flying from Detroit to Florida tommorrow to stay with me for a month.....the trip itinerary is a must when you are crossing the border from Canada to the U.S

Anyhow...she tellls me she hasn't recieved the email....I try sending it a few times and no luck

So before I even put a thought into what next....she says do this Dad.

• Copy and paste the document into your notepad...go to start >>> all programs >>>accessories >>>notepad
  • Paste the itinerary and do a file save as
  • Sign into MSN messenger...so I do
  • I open the browser up to chat with her....she says click on the folder that says share files...send a file, find the file I just saved and double click on it..... VOILA
  • She opens it up and prints it seconds later ...I'm like :unsure: and thinking :shocking:

I consider myself decent enough to do everything that I "need" to do...but I can tell you I would've never have even thought of that.

Am I borderline retarded :blink: or is she well on her way to bigger and better things one day :dunno:

so it doesn't scare you that she's cybering with people, and she only knows to send in messenger cause that's where she sends all her naughty pix? :shocking:

alsoihopei'mwrong

so it doesn't scare you that she's cybering with people, and she only knows to send in messenger cause that's where she sends all her naughty pix? :unsure:

alsoihopei'mwrong

Since Pete covered this obvious topic, I'll just add a hearty thanks for teaching me that Detroit is in Canada. :shocking:

so it doesn't scare you that she's cybering with people, and she only knows to send in messenger cause that's where she sends all her naughty pix? :shocking:

alsoihopei'mwrong

jeebus....don't even go there...she's already like 11 going on 17. Her Mom has her on pretty good clampdown (or so I hope) while she's at home.

I'll be limiting her PC usage while she's here as well :unsure:

Since Pete covered this obvious topic, I'll just add a hearty thanks for teaching me that Detroit is in Canada. :shocking:

She's Canadian but has to fly outta Detroit :unsure:

Focking idiot.

"Global Waming" has sent Florida to Canada. :blink:

Detroit is where Santa lives now. :unsure:

One can only hope. :unsure:

jeebus....don't even go there...she's already like 11 going on 17. Her Mom has her on pretty good clampdown (or so I hope) while she's at home.

I'll be limiting her PC usage while she's here as well :blink:

I personally know chicks who've had kids by the time they were 12 :unsure:

better add a chastity belt to that "lockdown" ala Robin Hood: Men In Tights :shocking:

DTW is about 25 minutes from the bridge. :unsure:

I personally know chicks who've had kids by the time they were 12 :blink:

better add a chastity belt to that "lockdown" ala Robin Hood: Men In Tights :unsure:

Whose my Daddy ??? Big Petey, Big Petey :shocking:

Whose my Daddy ??? Big Petey, Big Petey :shocking:

why you gotta jinx my like that :unsure:

She's Canadian but has to fly outta Detroit :shocking:

You said "the trip itinerary is a must when you are crossing the border from Canada to the U.S". :unsure:

Also I've got a daughter who is 9 going on 15, I'm not looking forward to the upcoming years. :blink:

Dude...my son does stuff like that. Congrats. It really is impressive when kids know more than their parents about certain things. Well done.

She's Canadian

wow sorry to hear that. I'm pretty sure they have a common fix for that. She'll be ok soon.

Godspeed

Every parent thinks their kid is the smartest and cutest.

Just like you, THEY'RE NOT.

TH

Kinda makes you wonder what other "files" she "shares" with others via IM.

My 2 1/2 year old son surfs the web for toys he wants. No frigin joke. We started him surfing around 2 (wants to be like his older sister) and before I knew it, he would migrate off of the Noggin.com/disneyplayhouse.com sites to their advertisements. He ended up surfing to ToysRUs and down to a Bob the Builder tool set he wanted. I laughed it off. But a week later he surfed back to the same spot and showed me again and asked for it for his birthday. :shocking:

So I bought it.

Now I need to ask him if he can show me the good pron sites...when the wife isn't around. :overhead:

my daugeters are 2 and 3. I am hoping this whole interwebs fad goes away by then.

The internets are as good as dead. Telegraphs are coming back, baby! :shocking:

Also :music_guitarred: can size? :cheers:

Congrats - 1st post quality.

Congrats - 1st post quality.

Did she roll a Hunter or a Rogue?