Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Has a black person ever been attacked by a shark?

I wonder if there are any records anywhere of a black person being attacked by a shark?

Of course Gilbert Arenas thinks there are no such things as shark attacks.

There are these things called shark attacks, but there is no such thing as a shark attack. I have never seen a real shark attack. I know you’re making a weird face as you’re reading this. OK people, a shark attack is not what we see on TV and what people portray it as.

We’re humans. We live on land.

Sharks live in water.

So if you’re swimming in the water and a shark bites you, that’s called trespassing. That is called trespassing. That is not a shark attack. A shark attack is if you’re chilling at home, sitting on your couch, and a shark comes in and bites you; now that’s a shark attack. Now, if you’re chilling in the water, that is called invasion of space. So I have never heard of a shark attack.

When I see on the news where it’s like, “There have been 10 shark attacks,” I’m like, “Hey, for real?! They’re just running around? Sharks are walking now, huh! We live on the land, we don’t live underwater.”

Link

:thumbsdown: Racist! :mad:

also that made me chuckle

Don't be silly. Black people can't swim. Therefore they never go in the water to be attacked by the evils of the sea: sharks, stingrays, and a pregnant Brittany Spears in a bikini.

Samuel L Jackson in "Deep Blue Sea"

LL made it out though, didn't he? :overhead:

Samuel L Jackson in "Deep Blue Sea"

That was a movie, hence not real.

hth

It's not that Black people CAN'T swim, it that they don't like to get their hair wet. Apparently, something awful happens to them when they get wet. I'm thinking it must be something akin to what happened to that witch in the The Wizard of Oz, because of all the sports blacks participate in, I've YET to see any of them in any kind of collegiate or olympic swimming events.

So, no swimming = no shark attacks. Plus, their skin makes the sharks think that meat must've gone bad or something. Would YOU eat fish that turned black?

It's not that Black people CAN'T swim, it that they don't like to get their hair wet. Apparently, something awful happens to them when they get wet. I'm thinking it must be something akin to what happened to that witch in the The Wizard of Oz, because of all the sports blacks participate in, I've YET to see any of them in any kind of collegiate or olympic swimming events.

So, no swimming = no shark attacks. Plus, their skin makes the sharks think that meat must've gone bad or something. Would YOU eat fish that turned black?

Seeing Joe Frazier swim during the superstar showcase (or whatever its called) on Cheap Seats is pretty funny :music_guitarred:

Figures I just turned on discovery and they are showing a black fella who had his leg bit off by a shark.

there you go.

It's not that Black people CAN'T swim, it that they don't like to get their hair wet. Apparently, something awful happens to them when they get wet.

You're not supposed to feed them after midnight, either.

You're not supposed to feed them after midnight, either.

And the first pick in this years NBA draft is MOGWAI JACKSON!! :pointstosky:

**Update**Update**

Found a picture of a black man getting attacked by a shark!!!!!!!

You can see that the victim is having a fun old time when all of a sudden a shark comes in for the attack!

RINK

It's not that Black people CAN'T swim, it that they don't like to get their hair wet.

Now THAT is an URBAN LEGEND.

Has a black person ever not talked during a movie at the theater? :music_guitarred:

Sharks don't like oily, greasy food.

:o

:cry:

He's actually right though. You don't see sharks coming out of the ocean into our domain for their own recreation. :cry:

He's actually right though. You don't see sharks coming out of the ocean into our domain for their own recreation. :o

Did you not see my post. :cry:

They are only attacked by Great White sharks cuz they are the only kind of shark that can be racist......and whenever something bad happens to a nappy-head there is always racism behind it.