Sign in to follow this  
booda

What would you do?

In a non-ppr league, i have been offered Willis Mcgahee for Steve Smith..my other backs are portis & alexander & my other wr's are boldin & R. moss...we start 3 wr's, so if i move smith, i will start Jerry porter.

I am really thinking about taking it to have more rb depth, b/c my 3rd rb is caddy...should i sacrifice my wr lineup ?

In a non-ppr league, i have been offered Willis Mcgahee for Steve Smith..my other backs are portis & alexander & my other wr's are boldin & R. moss...we start 3 wr's, so if i move smith, i will start Jerry porter.

I am really thinking about taking it to have more rb depth, b/c my 3rd rb is caddy...should i sacrifice my wr lineup ?

I like Smith here. You already have SA and since you start 3 WRs and no ppr, caddy will be the guy in TB, with pittman getting the catches on passing situations. JMO

That is a little bit of a toughie. I am much higher on mcgahee than smith personally, but you probably don't need him as much.

The only thing that worries me is if Portis isn't up to playing like a RB 1 or 2 with his injury. Harder to replace a rb than a wr. So I say take mcgahee. worst comes to it, you can try and trade cadillac for a receiver if you can't find another player on waivers. or perhaps put in caddy in the trade and ask for a wr. noone superb, but serviceable as a wr3

I wouldnt make the trade- dropping from smith to porter is pretty drastic, and i think you are solid enough at RB.

I would turn it down due to your lack of depth at WR. If you knew you could trade for a WR upgrade, do it, but for now, no deal.

Stand pat - keep Smith. This is mostly based on the fact that your league starts 3 WR, but also because the dropoff from Smith to Porter is SIGNIFICANTLY greater than the droppoff from McGahee to Portis or Caddy.

Thanks for mine.

When I first saw the two players involved, I was like "do it." But I must agree with the majority, the drop from Smith to Porter is not worth it. Caddy is a fine #3RB. Stand pat.

Just my $0.02

Parlay Pete