Sign in to follow this  
lilsug

Downlaoding Compiler

Hey guys,

I sent Mr. McGregor an email on this, but I thought I would post it here as well. I got on the site and purchased the software, but can't download it. I purchased it approximately 20 minutes ago, so that should have been plenty of time to be able to get it unless they are experiencing some real difficulty in communications right now.

Anyway, I think what happened was that I purchased the software without logging in first. I never entered my fftoday username and password, so I don't think that the purchase was tied to my account. Never the less I did make the purchase and need to know what to do now. Can someone help me. I'll watch this board so I can reply to any questions quickly.

P.S.

I also never got the confirmation email for the purchase, but did print out the receipt.

Hey lilsug,

We'll get this straightened out for you. Since you weren't logged in, a new account was likely created. You should have received an email receipt with your login info included. Shoot me your fftoday account info Login Help and I'll take a look at it.

Hey lilsug,

We'll get this straightened out for you. Since you weren't logged in, a new account was likely created. You should have received an email receipt with your login info included. Shoot me your fftoday account info Login Help and I'll take a look at it.

Just sent you an email. Let me know if it has what you need.

Thanks

Just read your message again and thought that I would add this to the email I sent you.

I never did get the email confirm receipt. So if a new profile was created, I don't know what it would have been. Now that I think about it, I remember the boxes asking for what you wanted your username and password to be. They were located right above the BUY NOW! button. I didn't put anything in there because I already had a FFToday account. It was in this moment that the light bulb should have flashed in my head telling me to log in, but apparently it has burned out and needs replacing.