Sign in to follow this  
Chazzman

Projection Pal

I posted this under the Proj Pal Tutorial but realized that it should not be there. My apologies for that post (please feel free to remove it).

My question is: Has anyone already gone through the effort to import projections from other sites into the Compiler format? I am in the process of doing it and it is a bit of a pain in the butt. It would be a shame to duplicate the effort and spend hours doing this if someone has already done it and is weilling to share their hard work.

If you can share, let me thank you in advance for your hard work and generosity. THANK YOU

I posted this under the Proj Pal Tutorial but realized that it should not be there. My apologies for that post (please feel free to remove it).

My question is: Has anyone already gone through the effort to import projections from other sites into the Compiler format? I am in the process of doing it and it is a bit of a pain in the butt. It would be a shame to duplicate the effort and spend hours doing this if someone has already done it and is weilling to share their hard work.

If you can share, let me thank you in advance for your hard work and generosity. THANK YOU

I've done a couple and am working on some more, but I'm not sure how to post them.

I've done a couple and am working on some more, but I'm not sure how to post them.

Maybe you can save all of the "raw" tabs in a new spreadsheet and attach it in this thread?

OK, here's two of my projection files. I don't think I did the kickers, but I'm pretty sure everything else is good to go. I don't know how to upload files here or even if I can, so go here to get them:

Projections Sheets

Let me know how it works, and maybe I can do another one or fix anything that's wrong with these.

How about you email me and we can help figure out the problems with Sharks' projections in your own copy of Pal? compiler@fftoday.com

OK, here's two of my projection files. I don't think I did the kickers, but I'm pretty sure everything else is good to go. I don't know how to upload files here or even if I can, so go here to get them:

Projections Sheets

Let me know how it works, and maybe I can do another one or fix anything that's wrong with these.

hey thanks. downloading now.

mike, appreciate the offer to email you. im gonna give this a go. i had some debug error.

ive had my compiler and draft buddy all set and tweaked out ready to go for my draft, minus the additional projections. great stuff. going to keep me nice and organized on draft day.

Projections Sheets

Edit: Oh wow. I'm an idiot. This thread is from 2007.

Well, anyway, I just did an updated one for 2008. Here is my projection pal file for CBS Sportsline, updated Aug 23rd. (Although I don't know how old their stats are.)

The link did not work, but i would very much like to see it. thanks

This has been uploaded to a new address. There's a newer thread on this forum.