Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

***Official Week #1 College Football***

any links to utah game?

Grab the Gamecast from ESPN.com.

I have a small play on the 2nd half over 24.5. Doesn't look good at all.

NCAA 0-0

NFL 9-8 (-.5 units)

I just played my first 3 games of the season.

LSU, I agree that the early line looks like a favorable play even with LSU on the road. Many are picking LSU to be in the national title game and this could be the early statement to back it up. I think other than USC this team has the most talent on both sides of the ball in the country.

Head to Head: LSU are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings.

LSU -18 (2 units) WINNER

Even though Iowa State finished last in the Big 12 North last season I think they are going to come out, at home, a step ahead of Kent State.

78% of the public is betting on Iowa State right now.

Iowa State -3.5 (1 unit) LOSER

I have no idea why Oregon State is not ranked in the top 25 coming into the season this year. I am going to start my own Yvenson Bernard Heisman watch right here, right now. Right now 77% of the betting public is on Oregon State and you can put me with the majority. This game is at Oregon State as well. I like this game to go 33-21 Beavers.

Oregon State -7 (2 units) WINNER

I think I am going to go with a play based off of last season. UL-Monroe was terrible and finished the season with like 7 straight losses to some pathetic teams. Tulsa on the other hand has a pretty solid running game and this line doesn't really scare me off. Tulsa is 11-3 ATS in their last 14 road games.

Tulsa -3 (3 units) WINNER

I really like the over 40.5 between Virginia Tech and East Carolina. NOT because I think this will be a close game I just don't want to lay -28 on a defensive team. East Carolina's starting QB is suspended and their starter hasn't thrown a college pass and he is going to Va Tech against that Defense in that House??? I think the Hoakies will stomp a mudhole in their azzes and be in mop up by the 3rd quarter. I like the total points best in this game.

Va Tech/East Carolina over 40.5 (1 unit)

I like UAB on the road against Michigan State. Michigan State has always been a tough gamble as they have been so up and down. Scores and Odds has the game favoring the Spartans by 13 so the 21.5 line has some value. UAB could just win this game period in my opinion.

UAB +21.5 (1 unit)

I think Washington State is set up to get just WHACKED at Wisconsin. WASU is 0-5 in the last few season openers and they return a few starters on offense including QB Alex Brink. Wisconsin on the other hand has a ton of expectation. For 14 points at home for a top 10 preseason team in the country against a team picked to finish 8th or 9th in the Pac 10 there is value with the Badgers.

Wisconsin -14 (2 units)

I personally think that UCLA can score 1,000 points this Saturday against Stanford. Maybe even that figure is low. I also expect some creativity from Jim Harbaugh the first year coach at Stanford and I look for this to be a fun game for some reason. I will take the Ovah!

UCLA/Stanford over 46.5 (2 units)

I looked at the Oklahoma game and I see that the Sooners are going to be missing their tailback. I see 41 points being offered to take North Texas. Truelly, the Sooners should beat N.Texas by as many points as they want to. I just think 41 points is worth looking at for the first game of the season and will give it a go.

North Texas +41 (1 unit)

I am an Illini fan and I am excited about the future for them. Until they show that they can compete I just don't believe in them. That being sain Missourri is not that much better, but I think they are better. This would be one that I would love to see Juice prove me wrong on.

Missourri -4 (1 unit)

Not a Husker fan even at home. Not a believer in Callahan and their new QB Keller was up and down at ASU. That all being said Nevada has to replace Rowe but I have been a huge fan of their offensive system. The Huskers should win at home but I like the points and Nevada.

Nevada +21.5 (1 unit)

I am going to go with a home play here and take Notre Dame at home as my bookie has this game at -1 and I like that value versus Georgia Tech. I was going to wait and see what kind of team the Irish will be this year but I think the home team is worth 1 unit.

Notre Dame -1 (1 unit)

I was looking at New Mexico as a play early but the problem is I haven't found enough good information on El Paso. At -3 I like the preseason forecast enough on New Mexico to make a play here. Plus Philly backed it.

New Mexico -3 (2 units)

Finally, and I hope to not add any more games but I can't resist on this game. I hate interstate rivalry games but I have long been a fan of Colorado's coach and ScoresandOdds has the Buffaloes as 12 point side. I am going to make this my biggest play of the weekend.

Colorado -2.5 (4 units)

There are alot of games that I am saying "wait and see" on because after I search around I say "push". So I am not posting an opinion on them.

I'll take this kind of opening night any year. Got to work on that Iowa State pick though.

Oregon State and my man Bernard is going to roll one on Utah. Nobody better cry when that happens tonight.

Bernard is the ######! close to 200 yds rushing and 2 TDs! D held Utah to like 20 yds rushing. and Utah is no joke. Reser was rockin tonite! wish i was there.

any links to utah game?

you mean the Beavers game.

kinda new to the college betting. took Oregon State at -6.5 and under 51.5. sweet! so far so good, so what!

took Nevada +21.5 vs. Nebraska and took idaho +46.5 :argue: vs. USC.

NCAA 0-0

NFL 9-8 (-.5 units)

I just played my first 3 games of the season.

LSU, I agree that the early line looks like a favorable play even with LSU on the road. Many are picking LSU to be in the national title game and this could be the early statement to back it up. I think other than USC this team has the most talent on both sides of the ball in the country.

Head to Head: LSU are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings.

LSU -18 (2 units) WINNER

Even though Iowa State finished last in the Big 12 North last season I think they are going to come out, at home, a step ahead of Kent State.

78% of the public is betting on Iowa State right now.

Iowa State -3.5 (1 unit) LOSER

I have no idea why Oregon State is not ranked in the top 25 coming into the season this year. I am going to start my own Yvenson Bernard Heisman watch right here, right now. Right now 77% of the betting public is on Oregon State and you can put me with the majority. This game is at Oregon State as well. I like this game to go 33-21 Beavers.

Oregon State -7 (2 units) WINNER

I think I am going to go with a play based off of last season. UL-Monroe was terrible and finished the season with like 7 straight losses to some pathetic teams. Tulsa on the other hand has a pretty solid running game and this line doesn't really scare me off. Tulsa is 11-3 ATS in their last 14 road games.

Tulsa -3 (3 units) WINNER

I really like the over 40.5 between Virginia Tech and East Carolina. NOT because I think this will be a close game I just don't want to lay -28 on a defensive team. East Carolina's starting QB is suspended and their starter hasn't thrown a college pass and he is going to Va Tech against that Defense in that House??? I think the Hoakies will stomp a mudhole in their azzes and be in mop up by the 3rd quarter. I like the total points best in this game.

Va Tech/East Carolina over 40.5 (1 unit)

I like UAB on the road against Michigan State. Michigan State has always been a tough gamble as they have been so up and down. Scores and Odds has the game favoring the Spartans by 13 so the 21.5 line has some value. UAB could just win this game period in my opinion.

UAB +21.5 (1 unit)

I think Washington State is set up to get just WHACKED at Wisconsin. WASU is 0-5 in the last few season openers and they return a few starters on offense including QB Alex Brink. Wisconsin on the other hand has a ton of expectation. For 14 points at home for a top 10 preseason team in the country against a team picked to finish 8th or 9th in the Pac 10 there is value with the Badgers.

Wisconsin -14 (2 units)

I personally think that UCLA can score 1,000 points this Saturday against Stanford. Maybe even that figure is low. I also expect some creativity from Jim Harbaugh the first year coach at Stanford and I look for this to be a fun game for some reason. I will take the Ovah!

UCLA/Stanford over 46.5 (2 units)

I looked at the Oklahoma game and I see that the Sooners are going to be missing their tailback. I see 41 points being offered to take North Texas. Truelly, the Sooners should beat N.Texas by as many points as they want to. I just think 41 points is worth looking at for the first game of the season and will give it a go.

North Texas +41 (1 unit)

I am an Illini fan and I am excited about the future for them. Until they show that they can compete I just don't believe in them. That being sain Missourri is not that much better, but I think they are better. This would be one that I would love to see Juice prove me wrong on.

Missourri -4 (1 unit)

Not a Husker fan even at home. Not a believer in Callahan and their new QB Keller was up and down at ASU. That all being said Nevada has to replace Rowe but I have been a huge fan of their offensive system. The Huskers should win at home but I like the points and Nevada.

Nevada +21.5 (1 unit)

I am going to go with a home play here and take Notre Dame at home as my bookie has this game at -1 and I like that value versus Georgia Tech. I was going to wait and see what kind of team the Irish will be this year but I think the home team is worth 1 unit.

Notre Dame -1 (1 unit)

I was looking at New Mexico as a play early but the problem is I haven't found enough good information on El Paso. At -3 I like the preseason forecast enough on New Mexico to make a play here. Plus Philly backed it.

New Mexico -3 (2 units)

Finally, and I hope to not add any more games but I can't resist on this game. I hate interstate rivalry games but I have long been a fan of Colorado's coach and ScoresandOdds has the Buffaloes as 12 point side. I am going to make this my biggest play of the weekend.

Colorado -2.5 (4 units)

There are alot of games that I am saying "wait and see" on because after I search around I say "push". So I am not posting an opinion on them.

well so far so good ditka....

LSU winner

tulsa winner

iowa state lose

2 for 1 for the night not bad.....

as i said i am going with ditka's bet all year and from the list above i like....

v-tech over 40

ND -1

wisc -14

got 100 on each game

what u guys feelin for cal vs. tenn game.....ditka? right now line is at cal -6.5 and moving....

thinking about about putting 40 of my winnings on a 2 way parlay on friday night games....i like navy -20.5 and thinking about ML on syracuse +150 what u guys think?

College YTD: 0-0

Thursday

Utah (+6.5) for 3 units LOSER

Kent (+3.5) for 2 units WINNER

Miami OH (+6) for 1 unit WINNER

UL Monroe (+3) for 1 unit LOSER

Adding Buffalo (+13) 2nd H for 2 units WINNER

Fock. Utah was winning 7-0. Their QB is knocked out of the game with a separated shoulder, and they never come close to scoring again. Fock. You can handicapp a game, and Utah would have won, but a stupid injury.....

NCAA YTD: 3-2; +.6 units

Subset: 2 unit plays or higher: 2-1; +.7 units

Miss St +19.5 : I have no confidence in Les Miles, who is a mediocre coach that interviews and recruits really well imo. The Bulldogs have a chance to give themselves a good feeling that can last for a couple weeks just by keeping this home game close.

Iowa State -3.5: Essentially, the odds makers are saying that the talent and coaching at Kent is superior to that at a Big 12 school. I just can't accept that until I see it myself.

That's it for me tonight. Going to enjoy seeing my Scarlet Knights begin their push into the Top 10!

0-2 to start the college season. That should teach me about trying to pan the fools gold that is week 1 & 2 selections.

Since I have an in-person draft tomorrow from around noon to about 7 at night (we go 22 rounds), I won't be around much tomorrow for most of the daytime. These are my preliminary plays for tomorrow, as I will put in the games when I get home from work. If the lines move too much, I might still change my card, and I will repost tonight, but this is what I have so far, and plenty of dogs....

Friday

Temple for 1 unit

British Columbia for 3 units

Saturday

For 3 Units

Toledo

New Mexico

For 2 units

Colorado St

Wyoming

Georgia Tech

Stanford

Wake Forest

Arizona

Central Florida

Central Michigan

UL Lafayette

Troy

Kansas St

California

San Jose St

For 1 unit

Marshall

Washington St

TCU

A lot of 2 unit games, but they fit my systems. I guess since I built up my bankroll with other sports, I'm rolling the dice agressively early on. I'll be much more selective in the upcoming weeks. But it is what it is. I am disappointed that I won't be able to do any half time plays or any upgrades until the night games, but it's my biggest money league, so I can't avoid being absent. I still am so focking pissed about the Utah QB injury, the basis of my selection. I hope it's not a harbinger of bad luck this season.

well so far so good ditka....

LSU winner

tulsa winner

iowa state lose

2 for 1 for the night not bad.....

as i said i am going with ditka's bet all year and from the list above i like....

v-tech over 40

ND -1

wisc -14

got 100 on each game

what u guys feelin for cal vs. tenn game.....ditka? right now line is at cal -6.5 and moving....

Don't forget Oregon State last night my friend!

I like Cal to win, but I am still stinging from last years loss and not willing to bet a penny on the game.

thinking about about putting 40 of my winnings on a 2 way parlay on friday night games....i like navy -20.5 and thinking about ML on syracuse +150 what u guys think?

Washington is pretty high on their new QB so I am going to wait and see. Cuse hasn't been great in recent years.

I like Navy but don't see them running the score up but rather running the clock out. Close call there for me.

NCAAF(YTD) 2-1-0 (+1.9 units)

NFL (YTD) 0-0-0

LSU -18 (1Unit to win .9) (+.9)

Miami(Fla) -18 (1unit to win .9)

Miami(OH) +200(ML) (1unit to win 2) (+2)

ECU/VT - OVER 40.5 (3units)

Utah +210(ML) (1unit to win 2.1) (-1)

Gonna put one more play in for the weekend and then wait until next weeks games to add some NFL action to the mix. Betting on Week 1 games in NFL is lots of excitement, lots of crazy things happen.

New Mexico -3 (2units to win 1.8)

Don't forget Oregon State last night my friend!

I like Cal to win, but I am still stinging from last years loss and not willing to bet a penny on the game.

Nice work Hurricane! I was on the wrong end of OSU last night and went with Philly Bear and Utah. However, it was only for (1) unit. All in all it was a good night as I had Rutgers and LSU for (2) units each. So far the rest of my weekend looks like this most based off others handicapping (you and Philly bear) and my gut:

3 Units

New Mexico -

Colorado - off your play

2 Units

British Columbia (solely based on Philly Bear )

Wisconsin Badgers

West Virgina

1 Unit

Nevada

UAB

UCLA - Over

Va Tech - Over

NCAAF YTD: 2-1-0 +2.9 units

NFL YTD: 0-0-0 0 units

CFL 1-0 + 1.0 Units

Don't really like betting week 1, but i cant help it.

Utah +7 2 units LOST

Rutgers/Buff u50.5 1 unit WIN

Kent +3.5 1 unit WIN

UNLV -6.5 1 unit WIN

Goodluck all.. i'll start posting my thoughts for weekend games later.. no time during weekdays.

Should have been a perfect night except for the QB debacle at Utah...either way, still a winning night.. goodluck later guys..

NCAAF YTD: 3-1-0 +0.5 units

NFL YTD: 0-0-0 0 units

CFL: 19-13; +12.1 units

Friday (waiting on lines)

NCAA Temple (+21) for 1 unit WINNER

Temple 2nd H (+8.5) for 2 units WINNER

Syracuse 2nd H (PK)@Even for 2 units LOSER

(CFL) (10:35 PM EST) British Columbia Lions (-5) for 3 units WINNER

I'm playing on Temple as much as playing against Navy. While Navy has had a nice run the last few years, they will have some issues early this season. Navy returns 10 starters this year, 3 of them on defense. This is a sharp contrast to the mostly veteran team the last couple of years. And this doesn't bode well, as they were a bad defensive team last year, and will be even worse this year. They will get a bunch of yards on the ground like usual. How they will stop anyone from scoring on them is anyone's guess. Temple has sucked every year for many years now. But there is some enthusiasm with the program as they are in the MAC now. Temple has an adequate QB, but more importantly, had the best leading all purpose player in the nation last year in WR Travis Shelton. When he got on the field half way through last year, he made Temple's offense respectable, as he gained about 200 yards per game. Being that Temple has been playing a lot of freshman and sophomores the last season or two, they will be improving. Temple will still be a bad team. But Navy is simply laying too many points with such an inexperienced and poor defense, and on the road.

British Columbia has their backs to the wall, and I will finally stop betting against them. They are winless in their last 3 games, including two sraight losses at home. Tonight, they face Montreal, the team they beat in the Grey Cup last season. It's a gut check game for sure. British Columbia is coming off a bye, which was much needed as injuries have completely derailed their season. They will get some of those players back into the lineup tonight. Montreal is coming in with a 4 game winning streak, but those wins have come against Toronto, Calgary, and Hamilton, basically the worst teams in the CFL, so I don't put much stock in that accomplishment. I don't think BC will lose 3 straight games at home, a difficult place to win for visitors. BC beat Montreal all three meetings last year, and all the wins were by double digits. While I have been fading BC, the line has finally caught up with their struggles with injuries, and now there is line value with the Lions.

Ok, first year to bet on sports online and consistently.

I would like to thank everyone in this thread for their help. So you can see how your influence leads another to ruin, I willpost my picks and any reasoning.

Kent +3.5 2 Units Won

Utah +6.5 2 Units Lost - frigging injuries, can't handicap those

Over on ECU game 2 Units

May bet 1 Unit on navy tonight.

Thanks for all your past and future help.

Hoping to see a Ditka pick tonight by the time I get home. Otherwise, I'll just bank on his plays tomorrow.

PhillyBear,I saw a reference to BC starting their 3rd string quarterback tonight. "Injuries will force the Lions to start Jarious Jackson, their third-string quarterback. The defending Grey Cup champions will also be without three starters on defence and have four other players, including slotback Geroy Simon, hobbled by various wounds." http://sports.yahoo.com/cfl/news;_ylt=Aj0X...p&type=lgns

Don't know if this helps at all.

Hey Phillybear, any thoughts on the Washinton Syracuse game tonight?

Didn't I say no crying when Oregon State won last night? The quarterback had nothing to do with stopping Bernard. I gave you all the pick on that game, no crying now!

Sorry GR, don't like any games tonight. But will be watching the replay to see this new UW quarterback.

PhillyBear,I saw a reference to BC starting their 3rd string quarterback tonight. "Injuries will force the Lions to start Jarious Jackson, their third-string quarterback. The defending Grey Cup champions will also be without three starters on defence and have four other players, including slotback Geroy Simon, hobbled by various wounds." http://sports.yahoo.com/cfl/news;_ylt=Aj0X...p&type=lgns

Don't know if this helps at all.

Oddly enough, Jarius Jackson has also played more this year than the first 2 QBs. But BC, by far, has more QB depth than any other CFL team. Thanks, but I was aware of the situation.

BC has an excellent running game with Joe Smith, and a very good defense. If they get a servicable game out of Jackson, it will be a bonus.

Hey Phillybear, any thoughts on the Washinton Syracuse game tonight?

Washington is the better team, but Syracuse has dominant trends in their favor at home, especially as a dog. I'm not going to force a play on it.

Washington is the better team, but Syracuse has dominant trends in their favor at home, especially as a dog. I'm not going to force a play on it.

I agree 100%. This game has too much against playing it.

I updated my Va Tech play to 4 units. Now, before anyone runs out and follows that pick I would say odds say the Hokies won't give up many points if any at all. That being said with all the hype and pregame lovefest going on I am expecting a really emotionally scene and team playing for school pride. I smell an absolute whooping to be put on East Carolinas monkey azzes. So I am still leaning the highest on that really low total. And I moved it to a 4 unit play.

Subset: Halftime plays: 1-0; +2.0 units

Saturday

Card subject to change. Will add in lines and possible games as I go along. All for 1 unit unless indicated otherwise.

In time order....

College Early

Marshall (+17.5)

Colorado St (+2.5) for 3 units

Wyoming (+3) for 2 units

Georgia Tech (+1.5) for 2 units

Washington St (+14)

Stanford (+17) for 2 units

Wake Forest (+6) for 3 units

Northern Illinois (+12) for 2 units

Arizona (+4) for 3 units

Central Florida (+8) for 2 units

TCU (-21)

CFL (4:05 EST) Saskatchewan for 3 units

Night Games

Central Michigan (+7.5) for 3 units

Toledo (+6.5) for 3 units

UL Lafayette (+29) for 2 units

Troy (+23) for 2 units

Kansas St (+13) for 3 units

California (-6) for 2 units

New Mexico (-3.5) for 3 units

San Jose St (+15) for 2 units

Feels weird to not have a Hawaii play. I typed them up out of force of habit, then deleted. Since I have so many games with big wagers, I'll be happy to answer any questions on my picks, or field questions on any game on the schedule in general, as I sit here, try to stay ahead of line moves, update my cheat sheet for tomorrow, and drink myself into unconsciousness. The time is yours.

Good luck to all.

The line here locally for Hawaii against Northern Colorado is Hawaii (-59)! :huh:

And they will probably cover it too, by scoring a 100. Hawaii will run the table and crash the BCS party. I saw it coming from 3 years ago. This is the year of the Warriors, to follow the footsteps of Boise St from last year.

Subset: Halftime plays: 1-0; +2.0 units

Saturday

Card subject to change. Will add in lines and possible games as I go along. All for 1 unit unless indicated otherwise.

In time order....

College Early

Marshall (+17.5)

Colorado St (+2.5) for 3 units

Wyoming (+3) for 2 units

Georgia Tech (+1.5) for 2 units

Washington St (+14)

Stanford (+17) for 2 units

Wake Forest (+6) for 3 units

Arizona (+4) for 3 units

Central Florida for 2 units

TCU

Night Games

Central Michigan (+7.5) for 3 units

Toledo (+6.5) for 3 units

UL Lafayette for 2 units

Troy for 2 units

Kansas St for 2 units

California for 2 units

New Mexico (-3.5) for 3 units

San Jose St for 2 units

Feels weird to not have a Hawaii play. I typed them up out of force of habit, then deleted. Since I have so many games with big wagers, I'll be happy to answer any questions on my picks, or field questions on any game on the schedule in general, as I sit here, try to stay ahead of line moves, update my cheat sheet for tomorrow, and drink myself into unconsciousness. The time is yours.

Good luck to all.

Man philly, you weren't BS'ing when you said you were taking some dogs this weekend. I guess UL Monroe didn't beat that out of you much. Good luck, curious why the heavy lean on Colorado State? I am taking 4 units on Colorado's side.

And they will probably cover it too, by scoring a 100. Hawaii will run the table and crash the BCS party. I saw it coming from 3 years ago. This is the year of the Warriors, to follow the footsteps of Boise St from last year.

NOT !

Man philly, you weren't BS'ing when you said you were taking some dogs this weekend. I guess UL Monroe didn't beat that out of you much. Good luck, curious why the heavy lean on Colorado State? I am taking 4 units on Colorado's side.

It's hard to ignore Sonny Lubick saying this is one of the best Colorado St teams he has ever had. And the pressure is severe on Col St after 3 bad seasons in a row. Col St is 13-1-1 as a dog of less than 4 points, and 9-2 ATS first game of season under Lubick, and have won SU 4 or last 7 at Colorado. Col St was 6-6 last year, but lost 4 games by 7 points or less. Col St has a very good defense, returning almost their entire defensive unit, 9 starters and almost all of their reserves. Col St was hurt when their top RB got hurt early last year, but he is back this year. A plus is a veteran QB in Hanie. Dog is 13-4 ATS in this series. Colorado is breaking in a new QB, the coach's son, but their offense was horrible last year, so I don't see how they will be any better.

Also, some of the favorites this week are based on reputation. A lot of them are laying way too many points. I actually found it hard to find motivated favorites this week, so I leaned on my crutch: dogs.

Lopsided action for Saturday, let the bettor beware and tread carefully, what the betting public is on...

West Virginia 90% over Western Michigan

Virginia Tech 84% over East Carolina

Michigan St 76% over UAB

Nebraska 86% over Nevada

Iowa 77% over Northern Illinois

Oregon 81% over Houston

Wisconsin 78% over Washington St

Missouri 75% over Illinois

Akron 86% over Army

Pittsburgh 88% over Eastern Michigan

Auburn 78% over Kansas St

Arizona St 78% over San Jose St

USC 78% over Idaho

Texas 95% over Arkansas St

For anyone that is new to reading these threads, and thinks I'm out of my mind for taking so many games in one day, I assure you, it is typical for me. Over the years, I learned that when I try to narrow down plays, I found that plays that I eliminated due to the fact that "I had too many games" would have won a majority of the time. My simple philosophy is too pick more winners than losers, and stay ahead of the juice. I realize that it's hard to bet so many games, but that's my style. But look closer at my bigger plays, and see if you like them as well, especially the 3 unit games. Since the season is so young, I am optimistic that extensive research gives a bettor an edge over the linesmaker and betting public.

It's nice to see HD off to a very nice start, and those that are following him are happy. I am off to a sluggish start, but I did so the last 2 years as well in the first couple of weeks. I guess since I figure that I am due for a good start early, I pushed the envelope with a bunch of big plays. I promise that I will have less 2 unit and 3 unit plays per week going forward. And 2nd half plays will be a regular staple this year, so I am including it in my record keeping.

Any way, good luck to everybody tomorrow.

Temple down 24-10 at the half. Both teams are moving the ball up and down the field. I'll take a shot with a home dog plus a bunch of points to stay in the game...

Temple 2nd H (+8.5) for 2 units

Guys, what betting sites do you use? I used to use Bodog until they changed the way you upload (units) onto the site - eliminating the direct draft from you bank account. Is there any reputable site you guys use that still does this?

Really would appreciate any info; I'm trying to get in on the action this week.

I hope my LSU Tigers won you guys some money last night. :headbanger:

Adding:

Syracuse 2nd H (PK)@Even for 2 units

For whatever reason, Syracuse plays well at home. They had a couple of bad breaks in the 1st H.

Adding:

Syracuse 2nd H (PK) for 2 units

For whatever reason, Syracuse plays well at home. They had a couple of bad breaks in the 1st H.

I've got the ML on Cuse (+150). They'd be in good shape if they'd be able to tackle the fvcking white QB. They're also not getting any calls their way (at least 2 calls missed on the last scoring drive).

Another loss while trying to do my own thing! :headbanger:

I've got the ML on Cuse (+150). They'd be in good shape if they'd be able to tackle the fvcking white QB. They're also not getting any calls their way (at least 2 calls missed on the last scoring drive).

Another loss while trying to do my own thing! :headbanger:

Don't give up yet. Still a whole half to play.

Don't give up yet. Still a whole half to play.

Yeah, OK. Both Wash TDs were LONG drives and Cuse's offense sucks. My only shot is a 15-14 win if they can kick another 3 FGs and play defense.

I haven't had a come from behind win all year (all sports). this won't be different.

Yeah, OK. Both Wash TDs were LONG drives and Cuse's offense sucks. My only shot is a 15-14 win if they can kick another 3 FGs and play defense.

I haven't had a come from behind win all year (all sports). this won't be different.

I thought that I had a negative attitude.

I bow down to your energy. :headbanger:

I thought that I had a negative attitude.

I bow down to your energy. :headbanger:

I lost my entire preseason bankroll in less than a week to fvcking baseball.

There's no need for optimism.

And as we speak, Washington TD in less than 75 seconds. MOTHER FVCKER!@@!@#!@