Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

I actually forgot to add the actual trade offer!

I'm giving Roy Williams for Kitna.

I don't like the trade. I think when you figure what you would get from Kitna plus what you would get for whoever you put into Roys place you will get less point than if you had Eli and Roy. Kitna is definitly better than Eli, but if Eli can play half as good as he did Sunday night then he's gonna be a very good starter for you.

Roy is one of the games elite, tough to get rid of someone that good. Besides, you don't have the depth to let him go.

I think you'll be fine with what you have.

Hey cuse, I need some advice...

We start the following:

2RB

2WR

1RB/WR

1WR/TE

I have for RB: R. Johnson, Westbrook, Ahman Green and Jamal Lewis

also for WR: Ward, Roy Williams, Driver, Branch, and Curry so I can play 4 WR's if need be

I was wondering if I should pick up DeShaun Foster from Waivers and drop Lewis. I cant really see where I would play Lewis, but Ive asked this question before and am getting mixed answers. Would it be smart to do this, or should I wait and see how Lewis does?

Thanks

This is a tough one. Lewis has no competiton. IF the Browns can get the passing game goin there is no reason to think Lewis couldn't have a 1000 yard season and put up 8 TD's. Foster could flourish in this new system. He played well last week and should do well again this week. Both backs are injury prone. Lewis played all sixteen last year, but missed a game the year before and two games the year before that. Foster missed two last year....one the year before.

I guess for me it comes to this. Rudi and Westy will both be off on week five. You'll have to play your other two backs. Green plays Miami....not bad. Foster will play the Saints...not bad. Lewis will be playing the Patriots! With that I would release Mr. Lewis and welcome in Mr. Foster.

Foster has better potential anyway. He splits carries, but he's the goal line back and can have huge games. I would try and trade Lewis first, he's too good to just drop. See if you can upgrade a position or anything....even if it's a trade to upgrade your kicker....don't just let him go!

Cuse: 1/10yards, 1PPR, 6/TD

I need two RB from these 4 to compliment LT this weekend.

Edgerrin James (Sea)

Clinton Portis (@Phi, MNF)

Travis Henry (Oak)

LaMont Jordan (@Den)

Thanks in advance for the advice!

IMO....another no brainer. You have to go with The Edge and Henry. I really hope Portis gets back to being one of the leagues elite......I think he will, but until he does stay with LT, Henry and James. You've got some damn good backs!! Is this a smaller league? Auction? Great job however you pulled it off!!

Need some flex help...

Norwood vs Jac....the real Jag D this weekend

DJax vs STL...still can't catch

Caddy vs NO...My theory is that pads do not compliment RBs (if he plays)

TIA

Need some flex help...

Norwood vs Jac....the real Jag D this weekend

DJax vs STL...still can't catch

Caddy vs NO...My theory is that pads do not compliment RBs (if he plays)

TIA

Caddy is out of the question. IF he plays he'll get yanked for short yardage (GL carries) and he'll be limited.

D-Jax...ugh....how can a guy with so much talent continuously drop passes!

Norwood is the future workhorse in Atlanta. He's still behind Mr. Niceguy Dunn, but not for long.

I'd run with DJax. Even though he dropped the game winner last week he's still the top wr on a team going against a suspect Rams D that gave up three TD's last week through the air. I'd like to say Norwood, but until he becomes the feature (by week5) he's not worth playing.

Need some help on a trade offer.

As you can see, I need help at wr. He offered me Andre Johnson/C Benson for Edge.

On the surface looks like a good deal, but w/ the question surrounding Benson??? Thinking of countering w/ Lamont instead of

Edge. Standard scoring

Thoughts???

My team

Qb D. McNabbb

Larry Fitzgerald

Laveranues Coles

RB

Joseph Addai

Edgerrin James

TE

Jeremy Shockey

Bench

LaMont Jordan

Juliou Jones

Chris Brown

WR

D Jackson

Welker

His Team

QB

Carson Palmer

WR

Andre Johnson

Javon Walker

RB

Willie Parker

Cedric Benson

TE

Eric Johnson

Bench

Mark Clayton

Isaac Bruce

RB

Marshawn Lynch

Fred Taylor

Derrick Ward

Please see mine when you have a minute. No PPR, 100 bonus receiving and/or rushing, 6 pts for TD, 1 for every 10 rushed. I can start 2. Thinking AP's matchup vs. Lions is better than Henry going against Oakland, but I have difficult time stomaching sitting Henry after last week.

Rudi, Henry, and AP - which 2

Need some help on a trade offer.

As you can see, I need help at wr. He offered me Andre Johnson/C Benson for Edge.

On the surface looks like a good deal, but w/ the question surrounding Benson??? Thinking of countering w/ Lamont instead of

Edge. Standard scoring

Thoughts???

My team

Qb D. McNabbb

Larry Fitzgerald

Laveranues Coles

RB

Joseph Addai

Edgerrin James

TE

Jeremy Shockey

Bench

LaMont Jordan

Juliou Jones

Chris Brown

WR

D Jackson

Welker

His Team

QB

Carson Palmer

WR

Andre Johnson

Javon Walker

RB

Willie Parker

Cedric Benson

TE

Eric Johnson

Bench

Mark Clayton

Isaac Bruce

RB

Marshawn Lynch

Fred Taylor

Derrick Ward

I don't think you are sitting bad at wr! Definitly not bad enough to give up Edge. If you could pull Walker or AJ that would be great if he bit on the Lamont offer, but I doubt he would.

Hello Master!

My 2nd week dilema is....

I have San Diego D

Do I bench them and pick up CINCY or GB for this week only or do I roll with the match up of SD vs NE?

Hello Master!

My 2nd week dilema is....

I have San Diego D

Do I bench them and pick up CINCY or GB for this week only or do I roll with the match up of SD vs NE?

Yes! If you can grab Cinci I would do it! Spy or no spy...the Pats can put up serious points! I know the Bolts looked good last week, but Grossman made the Cardinals look Super Bowl bound last year!

Standard scoring, No PPR's.

Pick 1 RB

JJones @ Miami

TJones @ Balt

Pick 1 WR

Curry @ Denver

Witten @ Miami

MaClayton vs Jets

Myself says go with JJones and Witten. Opponent has Romo.

Please see mine when you have a minute. No PPR, 100 bonus receiving and/or rushing, 6 pts for TD, 1 for every 10 rushed. I can start 2. Thinking AP's matchup vs. Lions is better than Henry going against Oakland, but I have difficult time stomaching sitting Henry after last week.

Rudi, Henry, and AP - which 2

I would not bench Henry vs anyone! Peterson looks phenomenal, but Henry is in Denver. Peterson still has a way to go before replacing Henry in fantasy line ups.

Standard scoring, No PPR's.

Pick 1 RB

JJones @ Miami

TJones @ Balt

Pick 1 WR

Curry @ Denver

Witten @ Miami

MaClayton vs Jets

Myself says go with JJones and Witten. Opponent has Romo.

I'd go with the little brother in this one. I believe Thomas Jones is still limited with his calf injury. Julius is full speed ahead...so I'd take the healthy brother in this case.

Curry will get the Champ Bailey blanket, Witten is a TE and Clayton has the worst injury on Earth...toe injury. Clayton is out of the question until he's healthy.

I'd go with Curry. Even though he'll have the best cover corner in the league on him he should still get some decent yards and catches. Champ is the best in the business...if you don't believe me, go ask Lee Evans!! I don't like starting TE's if you don't have too. Witten had a great week last week, but I don't expect it again.

Do you like Crayton, Hurd, or Battle better as a flex/bye week fill in this year? Also, which RB should i stash away Leonard, Peterson (Chi), or Wolfe?

QUICK QUESTION

THIS WEEK DUE TO JACOBS INJURY I AM FORCED TO START EITHER

T BELL OR L BETTS

WHO DO I PICK AND WHY

Hey Cuse,

Thanks for your help.

Need to pick 3 WR from list (ranked in order i think are strongest to weakest for this week). I'm stuck.

TO

Chris Chambers

Reggie Brown

D Branch

B Marshall

I Bruce

Deuce or Chris Brown at my flex? Have LJ and Bensen as my starters.

Cuse, I have gotten a lot of flak from my league for my team... Could you take a look at it and tell me my potential weaknesses and what trades I might want to do and also value I could get from them??? Sorry to ask a complicated question but I need a sanity check...

10 Team League - PPR (.5), 6 for all TD's, ReDraft League

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Flex (RB,WR,TE), TE, K, DEF

Bold are my starters

E.Manning(11.1), V.Young(6.1)

T.Henry(1.10), R.Johnson(2.1), T.Bell(7.10), J.Jones(8.1), V.Morency, L.Washington(Add/Drop), C.Brown(1st WW pick)

A.Boldin(5.10), T.Owens(3.10), J.Walker(4.1), S.McDonald(Add/Drop), J.Porter(Add/Drop)

V.Davis(10.1)

R.Gould (12.10)

Baltimore(9.10)

Who should I start this week in my RB2?

Larry Johnson vs Chicago

Marion Marber III vs Miami

0.5pt/rec, 1pt/20 yards rush or rec, 6 pts/td, bonus 3pts for 100 yrd rush, bonus 4 pts for 100 yards receiving

Thanks

You were a big help last week with Kitna vs. Garrard. Kitna was a champ, and Oakland's pass D was overrated, as you said. I might be second-guessing myself here, but I need to start 2 of the 3:

Barber III

MJD

Brandon Jackson

I'm currently leaning towards MJD and Jackson, as I think Miami's secondary is so bad, the Cowboys will be content to pass it vs. the decent Miami run D. Jackson has a better matchup than last week, and still has no one to steal touches from him. I expect MJD to bounce back big this week. Am I way off here? Thanks in advance!

Hey cuse got a question about who to start, heres what my tenative roster looks like what changes would you suggest, this past week I traded leinart and tatum bell for mark Buldger and A green just some added info that might be useful

Starters(for now)

Qb:Cutler

RB1:Addai

RB:D.Ward

TE1:Winslow

WR1:Ocho

WR2:Walker

WR3:Fitz

W/T:S.Holmes

W/R:C.Brown

K:Stover

DEF:Philly

Bench

Qb:Buldger

RB:L.Washington

RB:A.Green

RB:B.Jackson

WR:P.Crayton

Te:V Davis

Also if you were in my position would you drop Leon washington for kenton keith to have addais handcuff? and would you drop stover for crosby?

Thanks for the help you da man

Arrrghhh!!!

I keep playing musical slots with these 4 gems and can't decide who to play as my W/T Flex for wk.2 (keep getting mixed readings)

PPR League: 1-Rec / 1-12yds Rec / 1-15yds Ret

Isaac Bruce @ SF (3/9 for 20 wk.1) Time for retirement?

Eric Johnson @ TB (8/9 for 57 wk.1) Can he repeat again?

Mike Furrey @ Min (5/6 for 52. wk.1) Will Williams and McDonald steal the show this week?

Nate Burleson @ Ari (2/? for 41 & 98 ret. wk.1) Will Branch, Engram, Pollard get the attention?.....Bonus however for KR/PR yds.

Any advice would be great.

Names in ( ) are currently the bench.

Part of me thinks the starters the best matchups.

Though part is concerned a bit with N.O. and whether I should be starting Elam. SD didn't attempt many FG's last week.

.1 pt per yard rush/rec

6pt per td rush/rec

.05 pt per yard passing

4 pt per td passing

Starting

Brees (hasselbeck)

Bush

J Jones (T Bell, D Mcallister, C Brown)

Chad Johnson

Javon Walker (D Branch, J Avant)

Witten

Kaeding (elam)

thanks

Do you like Crayton, Hurd, or Battle better as a flex/bye week fill in this year? Also, which RB should i stash away Leonard, Peterson (Chi), or Wolfe?

It's way to early to answer "for the year", but if I had to take one right now it would be Battle. Battle has great hands and is an all around good player. I think he's modeled after Hines Ward. Not near that caliber, but has the make up. Glenn should be back by week 8 or 9 so Crayton and Hurds value is up in the air until we know Glenn's exact status, but I'd still rather have Battle.

If you are set at RB and simply want sit on a back it's Leonard. If SJax would go down you would be sitting on gold!! If you need a guy that has the best chance to start or will get signifigant playing time then Peterson is the choice. Wolfe isn't really worth anything right now.

QUICK QUESTION

THIS WEEK DUE TO JACOBS INJURY I AM FORCED TO START EITHER

T BELL OR L BETTS

WHO DO I PICK AND WHY

Betts will have a tough match-up vs Philly and he splits with Portis. Tatum may be facing a very good defense in Minnesota, but he is the sole back. KJ won't be ready to go all out for a few weeks yet. If Detroits passing game can keep rollin, Tatum should have the room to run.

Take Tatum.

Here's a question that I'd love for you to answer because I'm in a jam.

First off, here's my league rules:

" Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 6 points at 150 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (1)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 6 points at 175 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)"

I have Terrel Owens, Devery Henderson, Mike Furrey, and Derrick Mason but I only have 3 WR slots.

EDIT: Randle El is on waivers if I should pick him up (and drop someone else (who?))

Next off I have Steven Jackson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Jerious Norwood, and Derrick Ward but I only have 2 RB slots.

There are no W/R slots.

If you could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hey Cuse,

Thanks for your help.

Need to pick 3 WR from list (ranked in order i think are strongest to weakest for this week). I'm stuck.

TO

Chris Chambers

Reggie Brown

D Branch

B Marshall

I Bruce

TO no question.

The next five are all pretty close! Let's throw out Branch until we see him catch a pass this year!

Chambers vs Dallas

Marshall vs Oakland

Bruce vs 49ers

Brown vs Redskins

Reggie Brown for sure. He has a good match-up vs the Skins and you get that all important "still got a chance to win" because he plays on Monday night. Brown is gonna do well this year. McNabb had his one game to get back in the flow....he's good to go now! The Redskins have some pretty athletic LB's so they should be able to cover Westy, which will make Brown a better target.

Chris Chambers vs Dallas would be my other pick. Burress lit up Dallas last week and hopefully Chambers can do the same for you this week?! He's got the skill and he'll get plenty of chances....all he has to do is make them count.

Brandon Marshall and Isaac Bruce are both nice players this week as well. Both of them have quality match-ups. This is one of those weeks where all of your wr's have good match ups. Brown and Chambers would appear to have the best chance of putting up numbers though.

cuse thanks for your help before.

My question.

I have rivers & eli. I don't like the match up for rivers & i don't know if eli will start or make it thru the game.

What do you think of grossman as a 1 week start? he's available on my leagues waiver wire what do you think?

as always thanks!!

IMO....another no brainer. You have to go with The Edge and Henry. I really hope Portis gets back to being one of the leagues elite......I think he will, but until he does stay with LT, Henry and James. You've got some damn good backs!! Is this a smaller league? Auction? Great job however you pulled it off!!

It's a 10 team league. Edge was sitting there for the taking in round 5, Portis in round 7, and jordan in round 15 (15!?!) so I had to scoop them up, right?

Thanks for the help.

Kitna or McNabb this week?

Deuce or Chris Brown at my flex? Have LJ and Bensen as my starters.

Brown is hot...very hot right now. Rumor is that Lendale White will get used alot more this week because his size is a better match up against the Colts. So it's hard to say how they will be used?

Deuce has a great match up vs the Buccs. Deuce and the Saints should be back on track this weekend. I would take Deuce simply because the Buccs can't stop the run. He should get close to 100 with a TD or two.

Deuce is loose.....go with him!

cuse thanks for your help before.

My question.

I have rivers & eli. I don't like the match up for rivers & i don't know if eli will start or make it thru the game.

What do you think of grossman as a 1 week start? he's available on my leagues waiver wire what do you think?

as always thanks!!

Manning's don't miss games!! Stick with Eli. I really believe this game will make or break the entire year for the Giants. Eli is hurt, but can step up and finally become the leader of this team (which they've lacked for years) which could catapult this team into another level. If he plays through his injuries I think everyone will step up their games. He is scheduled to start....so I think he'll be in the whole game.

Rivers has a very tough match up. He could do well, Pennington had two TD's vs the Pats, but I think the Pats will show up and defend themselves against all the cheater talk surrounding the videotaping.

Stick with Manning. Definitly keep your eyes and ears open in case something changes and he sits it out though!!

Here's a question that I'd love for you to answer because I'm in a jam.

First off, here's my league rules:

" Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 6 points at 150 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (1)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 6 points at 175 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)"

I have Terrel Owens, Devery Henderson, Mike Furrey, and Derrick Mason but I only have 3 WR slots.

EDIT: Randle El is on waivers if I should pick him up (and drop someone else (who?))

Next off I have Steven Jackson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Jerious Norwood, and Derrick Ward but I only have 2 RB slots.

There are no W/R slots.

If you could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

This one doesn't seem too tough.

First, disregard Randle Els game. 62 yards came on a fluke bounce off of a hail mary!

WR wise I'd run with Owens, Mason and Furrey. Owens is obvious. Mason had a nice game last week and Clayton is still bothered by the toe. Williams is the perfect compliment to Mason. Even with the dreaded Boller in I think Mason will do well. Furrey will benefit from the extraordinary talents of Roy and Calvin. I think he's got a great shot to lead the NFC in receptions again. He'll sneak around like last year and be the perfect short target for Kitna. Since you get points for receptions he should be a good start. With the competition in NO, Henderson will have alot of hit or miss games.

Running backs, it looks like Jackson and MJD. Best thing about Jackson is the fact that he feels like he has to live up to his fantasy ranking!! He'll go against a poor run defense this *edit-Week-edit* and I think the Rams will get him on track...big game this week! Next I would take MJD. I don't like his limited opportunities this year, but he is one guy that can make the most of them. Ward is playing a tough GB D and will most likely lose plenty of carries to Droughns and possibly Bradshaw. Getting points for receptions is the biggest factor in taking MJD.

Hi Cuse,

Larry Johnson vs Chicago

0.5pt/rec, 1pt/20 yards rush or rec, 6 pts/td, bonus 3pts for 100 yrd rush, bonus 4 pts for 100 yards receiving

Thanks

Cuse, I have gotten a lot of flak from my league for my team... Could you take a look at it and tell me my potential weaknesses and what trades I might want to do and also value I could get from them??? Sorry to ask a complicated question but I need a sanity check...

10 Team League - PPR (.5), 6 for all TD's, ReDraft League

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Flex (RB,WR,TE), TE, K, DEF

Bold are my starters

E.Manning(11.1), V.Young(6.1)

T.Henry(1.10), R.Johnson(2.1), T.Bell(7.10), J.Jones(8.1), V.Morency, L.Washington(Add/Drop), C.Brown(1st WW pick)

A.Boldin(5.10), T.Owens(3.10), J.Walker(4.1), S.McDonald(Add/Drop), J.Porter(Add/Drop)

V.Davis(10.1)

R.Gould (12.10)

Baltimore(9.10)

In a ten team league you should have top tier studs at RB and WR. You have Henry, Rudi, Boldin, Owens, Walker.....you pass that part of the test. You should also have good depth especially at RB. Bell, Jones, Morency, Washington.....looks pretty good to me. I think KJ will overtake Bell though...but with that, I think Morency will overtake Jackson.

Great defense, TE with great potential. QB is the only spot I would not have been high on going into the season. I just don't think the Giants play with heart or desire. After week one, Manning looked very good. Coming back in and throwing the TD was huge. If he plays this week.....he moves up alot on my board. Even if he falters (fantasy terms) you have a superstar in the making with VY.

Your only weak point is depth at wr....you don't have anyone after your top three. Porter is a dud and McDonald is #4.....not something you want to have to rely if you have an injury to one of your top three! I would definitly pick up someone for Porter and McDonald.

Now I'm nitpicking to call out those two wr's because everything else is fine. I really don't know why that would give you any crap. The team is very well balanced and you have good depth at QB and RB...not stellar, but very good. WR is the only thing I would change.....even at that, your top three are so good that whoever you pick up will ONLY play during a bye week.

Good looking team IMO!

Larry Johnson vs Chicago

Thanks

Larry Johnson no question. Edwards limited him last week due to the lack of practice. He said this week he would be 100% involved. Have no fear....LJ will be LJ this week!

You were a big help last week with Kitna vs. Garrard. Kitna was a champ, and Oakland's pass D was overrated, as you said. I might be second-guessing myself here, but I need to start 2 of the 3:

Barber III

MJD

Brandon Jackson

I'm currently leaning towards MJD and Jackson, as I think Miami's secondary is so bad, the Cowboys will be content to pass it vs. the decent Miami run D. Jackson has a better matchup than last week, and still has no one to steal touches from him. I expect MJD to bounce back big this week. Am I way off here? Thanks in advance!

I don't expect MJD to have a year like he did last year. He took people by surprize and didn't have G. Jones taking TDs. He'll still be a decent start, but not like last year.

Barber should be able to find paydirt again this week so he'll be a good start. Until Morency gets back it's safe to take Jackson. Once Morency returns I would turn to MJD.

Hey cuse, i need some advice here, in a 12 team ppr league, I was offered jones-drew & big ben for bulger. is it worth it?

This depends on if you side with history or future? Bulger has been a star for a few years now. He has phenomenal proven weapons all around him. This year should be no different than any other 24 TDs and a ton of yards with an injury thrown in there somewhere.

Ben is finally at a point where he feels like it's his team. He has the deep threat in Holmes, the do everything guy in Ward and a great back in Parker. MJD is the future in Jacksonville.

If this is a keeper/dynasty league it's an easy choice. I'll assume it's not.

What I really liked about Ben's 4 TD performance was they threw TD's in short yardage situations. Last year Cowher would have run the ball every time. If Tomlin is going to let Ben throw he could have a monster year! It's quite possible that Ben could throw for 30 TD's! Bulger has never thrown more than 24 in a year.

I think I would take the trade. Not based on one game....if you look at the big picture, Ben has a coach that said from the get go they would throw alot more and they did! Ward, Holmes, Miller and Washington are three solid receiver that will definitly help his rise to fantasy glory. MJD is the darkhorse in this trade. If he can get 800+ yards and 50+ receptions and 10+ TD's he'll be a good start or solid fillin. With G. Jones and Taylor being injury prone, MJD is a hamstring away from being a star!!

I'd make the deal. The upside and potential of what you are getting outweighs the negatives.