Sign in to follow this  
jmsne

12 team dynasty league with cap/auction starting

I would like to start a 12 team dynasty league with a cap, run on free yahoo with decimal scoring (see below for exact scoring system). I want to run the auction via mb, every person in order can post someone to the mb and every several hours someone else will be named, bidding will last 24 hours from the time he is posted.. I have 11 available teams as I just created the league.. if you would be interested in joining please email me at jmsne99 at yahoo dot com

scoring system and roster requirements..

starters

qb - 1

rb - 1

wr - 1

te - 1

rb/wr - 1

wr/te - 1

pk - 1

tm def - 1

so you could start 2rb/2wr/1te or 1 rb/3wr/1te or 1rb/2wr/2te more flexibility for bye week handling..

there would be 8 bench spots players would be kept track of on the mb so everyone would know exactly what each player would be the following year, keepers would be announced before next years auction. all players would increase 20% from one year to the next with a minimum increase of 2$ the roster size is 16 you would have 150$ to fill this roster and at no point be allowed to go over this 150 cap, including on trades etc... every player you pick up off the waiver wire is set at 3$ waiver rule is first come first serve but you have to be able to spend 3$ under cap, and keep a minimum of 16 players on your roster

scoring system.

passing td = 4

int = -1

completions .2

p yards = .05

rush/rcv td = 6

rush att = .2

reception = 1

rush/rcv yds = .1

I have been in a auction league for over 10 seasons, we use a rotating commisioner so I have been commissioner before.. all trades must be approved by the commissioner, but as long as both teams stay under cap all trades will be approved...

I would like to start a 12 team dynasty league with a cap, run on free yahoo with decimal scoring (see below for exact scoring system). I want to run the auction via mb, every person in order can post someone to the mb and every several hours someone else will be named, bidding will last 24 hours from the time he is posted.. I have 11 available teams as I just created the league.. if you would be interested in joining please email me at jmsne99 at yahoo dot com

scoring system and roster requirements..

starters

qb - 1

rb - 1

wr - 1

te - 1

rb/wr - 1

wr/te - 1

pk - 1

tm def - 1

so you could start 2rb/2wr/1te or 1 rb/3wr/1te or 1rb/2wr/2te more flexibility for bye week handling..

there would be 8 bench spots players would be kept track of on the mb so everyone would know exactly what each player would be the following year, keepers would be announced before next years auction. all players would increase 20% from one year to the next with a minimum increase of 2$ the roster size is 16 you would have 150$ to fill this roster and at no point be allowed to go over this 150 cap, including on trades etc... every player you pick up off the waiver wire is set at 3$ waiver rule is first come first serve but you have to be able to spend 3$ under cap, and keep a minimum of 16 players on your roster

scoring system.

passing td = 4

int = -1

completions .2

p yards = .05

rush/rcv td = 6

rush att = .2

reception = 1

rush/rcv yds = .1

I have been in a auction league for over 10 seasons, we use a rotating commisioner so I have been commissioner before.. all trades must be approved by the commissioner, but as long as both teams stay under cap all trades will be approved...

im interested, i emailed you