Sign in to follow this  
Checkmate

2 Draft Buddy Questions

Hello Mike!

I have taken a look at the forums and can't find answers so here I go......

On the draft buddy "overall tab", I can't get TE's to show in a separate color and they are grouped with WR's. I had originally set them up in the compiler to combine but I have since removed the checkmark and chosen "Compile Cheatsheets" but they are still grouped together. Further, on the ADP tab of the Draft Buddy, it shows as you would expect it to with WR's and TE's separate. I'm sure I'm missing something and appreciate your guidance....

Also, on the ADP tab I'm not seeing High's or Low's. How do I get that info and where does it come from?

I'm sure your very busy and I appreciate your time!

Dave

One more comment as I look at my overall tab on DB. DST are not listed either. This is another situation where I originally had it checked not to show but have since unchecked....

THank you again!

Hi Dave.

If you unchecked combine WR/TE, and then hit Compiler Cheatsheets in the Compiler, then it should recreate the cheatsheets with them as separate positions.

The same with whether DEF is excluded from the overall rankings or not. Uncheck, and then hit Compile Cheatsheets.

Note that these changes will not automatically be reflected in Draft Buddy. If you do things like this that change the cheatsheets in the Compiler, then you need to run the Draft Buddy Setup again to get the new cheatsheets into Buddy. Maybe that is where the confusion is coming from.

The ADP tab will always like WR/TE separate. That is how we get the data. Unfortunately what we don't get this year is the high/low in the ADP. We had it from AntSports in the past, but I wasn't that happy with their ADP data last year, so we switched to fantasyfootballcalculator.com. I requested high/low data, but apparently too late. They hope to have it next year.

Cheers.