Sign in to follow this  
xxxravagexxx

$$$ League Needs One More

I've run a league for the past 7 years, with most of the people playing every year. It looks like someone who was going to do it this year isn't. So we need to fill the spot ASAP. Some of the details:

• Its a 10-team re-draft league
  • It costs $107, $100 of which goes toward prizes
  • The league is run through Fanball & the draft will be done through with Antsports
  • 14-player roster, starters-1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K & 1 D/ST plus 6 bench spots

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know ASAP. We'd like to get the draft started in the next day or two.

I've run a league for the past 7 years, with most of the people playing every year. It looks like someone who was going to do it this year isn't. So we need to fill the spot ASAP. Some of the details:
  • Its a 10-team re-draft league
  • It costs $107, $100 of which goes toward prizes
  • The league is run through Fanball & the draft will be done through with Antsports
  • 14-player roster, starters-1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K & 1 D/ST plus 6 bench spots

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know ASAP. We'd like to get the draft started in the next day or two.

Interested. Email me. arianimal@gmail.com