Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

vetoable, dumb or makin too much of it

Guest RenoZ
I made it through 10+ pages without taking their bait, so why should I now?

Are you focking serious?

:cheers:

Seriously man, learn when to shut up. You're just feeding into these guys. I know you're a noob around here, but you seem pretty intelligent. Surely you can see that these guys are just winding you up. In most arguments there's never a winner or a loser. Both parties usually end up looking like douchebags. Take it from someone with plenty of experience in the field.

Noob? :pointstosky:

I guess this thread has long since passed through futility. It's a shame, though, this was several days worth of depraved entertainment.

*sheds a tear*

:music_guitarred:

The new Caddy owner has some insight on players going down. I'd like to know the next guys he trades off his team as well.

Guest RenoZ

_my_2_cents :

I'll bet a dollar that Caddy and Kennison outscore Jacobs and Johnson this week?

Let me know ASAP. If not interested, I might see if ol' jeffkomlo will take the bait.

Guest _my_2_cents_
_my_2_cents :

I'll bet a dollar that Caddy and Kennison outscore Jacobs and Johnson this week?

Let me know ASAP. If not interested, I might see if ol' jeffkomlo will take the bait.

A rock solid bet. You're on! Wait - I raise you - I will bet you a gazillion dollars that Jacobs has more 0 point performances than anyone in the NFL (other than Mark Clayton that is) for the next 3 weeks. :D

If i had any of them on my team I'd be throwing up in my mouth right now. Jacobs will have value when he comes back (and I do have him as a RB3 in one league) - Caddy is hit & miss so far but this week was encouraging...Kennison is a boat anchor.

Sorry - I reconsidered - you're gonna have to keep fishing. :D