Sign in to follow this  
Burt

C'mon guys

I'm running out of room on the headline to put all the skipped picks. If you guys dont want to play just say so and I wont waste my time here.

Consider getting to a certain point, putting everyone on waivers, then letting us fill out our rosters through waivers/free agency. Pretty soon it wont matter much whether you draft Amani Toomer or Jeff Garcia. Plus this will get the draft finished in two days flat.

I vote FREE FOR ALL!!

Consider getting to a certain point, putting everyone on waivers, then letting us fill out our rosters through waivers/free agency. Pretty soon it wont matter much whether you draft Amani Toomer or Jeff Garcia. Plus this will get the draft finished in two days flat.

I vote FREE FOR ALL!!

:)

Or you can let me finish making my draft picks and the rest of you fools can do the free for all afterwards.

How hard is it to simply mark "TIME EXPIRED - FORFEITED PICK" when someone doesn't make a selection within the time limit? Treat it as if it's actually a pick and move on. This would get done a lot faster since no math would be involved to figure out who is officially up.

How hard is it to simply mark "TIME EXPIRED - FORFEITED PICK" when someone doesn't make a selection within the time limit? Treat it as if it's actually a pick and move on. This would get done a lot faster since no math would be involved to figure out who is officially up.

I'm not sure what your argument is. When I'm around thats what I do. But if I'm not around, you cant "do the math" and determine that someone is skipped and move on?