Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Post the "Idiot's" picks

A guy in my leauge had some pretty bad picks......we play in 12 team leauge with ind. Defensive players.....here what he picked for rounds 1-6

1. (10) Terrell Owens

2. (15) Torry Holt

3. (34) Brian Urlacher

4. (39) Bernard Berrian

5. (58) Deuce McAllister

6. (63) Jamal Lewis

7. (82) Laveranues Coles

Thats way to early to be draftin d players.......but we all chi-town homers so its more for fun...

One guy in our 16 team league drafted Kenny Irons and Pierre Thomas. I guess Thomas was the Saints leading rusher in their last preseason game, but he's not even in the players' list on yahoo.

Gotta the guy who took Romo in the 5th - after taking Bulger in the 3rd!

Or maybe...

The guy who took DBranch with JWalker still on the board!

Oh...wait - same guy!

i have you all beat. 500 dollar to the winner 12 man team, all respectable dudes. round 6 robbie gould. no one said anything out loud but me and the 2 guys sitting next to me started kicking eachother under the table as i wrote in the pick. last year was the greatest of all time. first round reggie bush and everyone starts busting up and yelling WTF and then in the second round he picks favre. we were rolling. this year he had FWP BUSH and HARRISON in the first 3 so he recovered well

We draw for picks right before the draft, and I got the third pick. At first I was scrambling... Addai, Gore, LJ, what to do...? This was the result...

1. LT2

2. Reggie Bush

Mind you, this is not a keeper league, it's a re-draft. I obviously took Steven Jackson. I mean I know this is the first year the guy is drafting, but Jesus. Let's just say he kept making me happier as the draft went on. ;)

The guy with the 12th pick in my league took Thomas Jones over Henry and Maroney as well as Carson Palmer in the 2nd. He followed that up with Colston over Roy Williams and Larry Fitz and Chambers over Hines Ward. Dumbass.

Last night, the guy drafting in the 12 spot picked Bears D and Baltimore D at the 7/8 turn!