Sign in to follow this  
CardiacKid

$20 Competitive League Looking For Managers

Hey --

I am looking for a few more players to join over at Yahoo. It should be a great season, and this will be a really fun league for serious/competitive players.

The entry fee to join this league is $20. I can only accept payments through PayPal at terryjdski@yahoo.com – and each owner must pay his/her fee prior to drafting. The top 4 teams (of 10) will advance to the playoffs after Week 14, and will be paid out at season’s end in the following way:

1st Place: $75

2nd Place: $65

3rd Place: $35

4th Place: $25

The league is a Head-To-Head format, and draft order will be chosen at random. The live draft is scheduled for Friday night (Aug. 31) at 8:00 EST. Please show up to draft if joining this league! I want serious owners who will compete all season long. This makes for a more enjoyable season. Hopefully, we can find a good mix of owners and turn this into an annual league.

The rest of the rules can be found on the league page (scoring, settings, etc.). There is a maximum of 50 moves that can be made during the season (average of about 3 a week). There is no cap set for trades between owners.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to email me (terryjdski@yahoo.com).

CardiacKid

League ID: 646807

League Name: Any Given Sunday

League Password: 2007season