Sign in to follow this  
Polycane

ESPN Smack Board

What happened to ESPN's smack board? We used to be able to go into the boxscore of each game and there would a window to talk smack. sucks without it. anyone know anything about it.

They are down in one of my leagues as well. There was a not yesterday stating that they are down do to upgrade or something like that.

I called ESPN because I was pissed. This is the only reason we have stayed with ESPN, because we all get together on Sunday's and shoot the sh*t on the scoreboard smackboad. Apparently they are down for 2 WEEKS while they "Upgrade" the smackboards. I work in IT and i've never taken 2 days to upgrade a system much less 2 weeks. It's bullcrap if you ask me.

I called ESPN because I was pissed. This is the only reason we have stayed with ESPN, because we all get together on Sunday's and shoot the sh*t on the scoreboard smackboad. Apparently they are down for 2 WEEKS while they "Upgrade" the smackboards. I work in IT and i've never taken 2 days to upgrade a system much less 2 weeks. It's bullcrap if you ask me.

Maybe you should get a job with ESPN then. It's free, quit your bitchin' :overhead:

Maybe you should get a job with ESPN then. It's free, quit your bitchin' :wacko:

It's free THIS YEAR. We've payed plenty of money over the years to ESPN. But I guess because it's free, we should just take what they give us right? I mean i'm sure they make no money from millions of hits a day.

We paid for it the last 2 years as well. I was more than happy to not pay this year, and if we only lose the smack talk, not a bad trade off if you ask me. :overhead: