Sign in to follow this  
nos23

Anyone starting James Jones tomorrow as a flex

Anyone

No. In fact, he's a FA in my league. With 19 other FA WR's ahead of him.

Why would you start a rookie WR as your flex player? You don't have anything better than him on your roster?

I have him as a WR6 on my team. He's going to have to have a solid game or two before I even consider him as a decent option. I like the upside though(and the fact that Jennings is already gimpy).

Big upside long term. However, Philly has owned Favre's ass lately. Someting like 4 tds and 12 ints the last few times these teams have played.

I'd probably look elsewhere this week.

He wasn't even in the mix until he was announced the starter. Now, I'm trying to decide in a 2ppr league who to flex b/tw Jones, Crayton, Furrey, Deshaun Foster, and Chester Taylor.

I still have no idea what to do. Clocks a tickin' though.

Crayton or Foster.....flip a coin

Sorry, didn't wish to hijack a thread, just suggesting that in my scoring system, I'm considering Jones.

I am not going to start him. I want to start him over M Clayton but I just can not pull the trigger.

If it was driver out and not Jennings I had planned to start him.. but with Driver in there Im not risking it. Right now James is 5th on my depth chart.

Guest Mikeock
Anyone

Im starting him as my number 3 WR over Porter or Feurry and feeling good about it !!!!

News from the Tulsa Times... from the guys who actually predicted that NO would get clobbered by Indy game 1:

WEEK 1 PHILADELPHIA AT GREEN BAY: All eyes will be on McNabb's right knee. Brett Favre has a new friend in rookie wideout James Jones.

James Jones will be a strong #2 receiver today. Driver will draw double and triple coverage leaving Jones open for 8-10 targets.

projection: 6 catches 90yards 1td

:thumbsup:

James Jones will be a strong #2 receiver today. Driver will draw double and triple coverage leaving Jones open for 8-10 targets.

projection: 6 catches 90yards 1td

:headbanger:

:thumbsup:

I just drank the koolaid. :headbanger: