Sign in to follow this  
smartgenius

Start Grossman over Bulger? Will answer yours

That Niner D looked pretty good against the pass last week and I like Grossman's matchup. Any opinions? I will gladly answer yours if you leave a link--thanks.

Bulger's easily the safer choice, but with this matchup, Grossman could easily have one of his 2-3 great games this year.

0-1? Go the safe route with Bulger.

1-0? Roll the dice with Grossman and this matchup.

Mine

Lol--I guess you can see what happens when you are drafting a 2nd QB in a 14 team league. I bet Grossman gets more points than Bulger though....and that sucks.

NEVER bench your studs.

Bulger will do fine. for him, a bad game is 200-240 yards passing and a good game is 350-400 yards passing

for Grossman, a bad game is 100 yards passing. and a good game is 300 yards passing. Also, they are playing against KC. They will get ahead and then run the ball a ton so that Grossman cant lose the game for them. I'd expect a win, but grossman probably wont do more than 250 yards and a TD.

I'd play bulger for the upside and keep in mind:

the SF defense is good, but it's not the kind of defense that will completely shut down a QB of bulgers talent. I'd still expect 260 yards from bulger for sure.

Sexy Rexy over Bulger? I don't think so brother...go with Bulger he's a better QB in a better system. Grossman could have a good day if Berrian can get in front of that KC D and put up some good YAC numbers, but that's only if Sexy can get the ball to him. Go with Bulger...the Rams should put up better numbers this week.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287620

dont overthink it, go with bulger. you drafted bulger many rounds before grossman, and you did it for a reason. because he is better than grossman. even if grossman outscores bulger, you still make the right decision by starting bulger.