Sign in to follow this  
rhman

Which D This Week? Min or Chi

Stuck on which D/ST to start this week. I have CHI and MIN. We get pts for special teams TDs as well. Here is what I am thinking...

MIN D home against GB: You know GB is going to pass, because they can't run. But MIN's passing D is their weak spot. However, maybe Favre will remember that he likes to throw INTs and this D has already gotten a few INT return TDs. I am thinking this would be a lower scoring game.

CHI D at DET: If these guys weren't so banged up I would be going with them every week (except last). Kitna will throw INTs, but I could see Detroit putting up 20+ pts. I just don't know what to expect out of CHI D because of the injuries. Of course, Hester is feeling just fine.

I am leaning towards playing MIN with the x factor being that they are at home.

Thoughts? Thanks and leave a link to yours.

I guess I would lean towards Chicago, simply because they are your defensive studs. But Min has been pretty good thus far, but so have the Packers offense. All that to say, it's a tough choice but you are are probably safer to play the home team.

Thanks for mine

I think you gotta go Minnesota here. Chicago is really banged up, and we saw what Dallas did last week. Favre has struggled against the Vikings in Minnesota in past years. Look for that Vikings D to get you some INTs...thanks for answering mine.

Minn D 243 ypg ranked 20th.12 PA per game is 4th in the NFL. Who will allow under 20 pts is the question. I say both teams allow over 20. Depends on whether or not you get pts for ret yds or not. Chi allowing 19.3 ppg.

I say minn.