Sign in to follow this  
Jackal

To all DPL League members

jgalt (Tenderlion Terror) has passed away. Please remember him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

At first I thought we should just remove him from our schedules out of respect, then I got to thinking. I talked to jgalt numerous times during the fraft, and heard his competitive nature in his voice, he was passionate about this league and about football in general. I feel he would have wanted us to carry on that competitive nature with his team, so as long as no one objects, for the remainder of the season, I will set his lineup for him, basically starting his studs every week. I will need to make a couple of pickups for him since he only has one D/ST and one of his TE's is injured (LJ Smith). But other than that I will leave his team as it is.

I also declare him honorary DPL champion this year.

God Speed and Rest in Peace Stu. You will be greatly missed.

Jackal, whatever you decide to do is fine with me. Like you, I know he'd want somebody to keep that team alive. We need to think of a worthy person to take over for Galt next year.

Hey guys. If you need someone to manage the team, I'd be honored to do so.

Also, I still have access to this bored!

Hey guys. If you need someone to manage the team, I'd be honored to do so.

Also, I still have access to this bored!

This sounds more than fine to me. :dunno:

This sounds more than fine to me. :cheers:

Sounds like a greata idea!

Rurb, you should still have fuhner access to our site, which means you should be able to take c are of his team. Just in case, I'll add you as an owner to his team and send you an e-mail with access info.

Thanks!

Sounds like a greata idea!

Rurb, you should still have fuhner access to our site, which means you should be able to take c are of his team. Just in case, I'll add you as an owner to his team and send you an e-mail with access info.

Thanks!

Ok, I found my login and I'm in.