Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

So...I finally reached post # 20,000

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

:overhead: :mad:

have you seen Dexter?

I don't have Showtime. But might be a DVD I might check out at some point.

Hey congratulations on the big Two-oh, oh, oh...oh! I'm working on getting my 1000th post before I leave my job on the 12th!

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

:thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

now you must killyourself

anyone who wastes that much time on a message bored is a LOSER

get a life

So what's that say about a person who has over 2000 more posts than this guy? :music_guitarred:

Meh, 15,000 of them were the same damn thing

:( Quality football insight, keep em coming. Enjoy your achievement by slaying a hooker or 5

And now for a retrospective montage of all 20,000 posts......(or at least 370 pages worth of them)

Pinned: Owners Information

Posted on: Feb 10 2005, 08:00 PM

FFToday Name: phillybear

Team name: PhillyBear

AIM: N/A

email: vwlasenko@comcast.net

:doublethumbsup:

Congratulations. That's pretty rarified company you're with. If I did it correctly, there's only 28 in the entire (post crash) history of this bored to do so. :doublethumbsup:

So what's that say about a person who has over 2000 more posts than this guy? :unsure:

:shocking:

I just realized what's been lacking at work lately...the early morning phillybear rant :unsure: