Sign in to follow this  
MadLove

D Wynn set to start for Pack

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=100373

Sure, his carries will probably be limited.... but I see him getting 10-15 attempts plus 3-5 receptions. Definitely serviceable, especially if your team is in dire need of a rb.

If you read McCarthy's quote he does not say Wynn will start Rotoworld is simply speculating that Wynn will start due to soreness in Morency's knee. I would like to pick up Wynn, but I guess I would like to see some more evidence within the Packer organization that this is the case. Any Packer homers out there shed a little light on the subject. :first:

PD

Hard to say on this. Morency did OK during the Viking game, no pain. But after, he experienced soreness. I question the logic of starting the guy off on turf.

In any case, I'd watch the reports after tomorrows practice. Jackson's likely out.

So, it's anyone's guess how this plays out right now.

Yeah Morency was a little sore, but I think that was to be expected.

It seems like they want him to be the guy. Everyone else has had their chance, but come up short. They played it safe with Morency's injury this whole time, making sure that he was healed completely.

Morency had success in limited playing time last year. Not saying he is super-talented, or anything... But he is the best RB on their roster. I have to imagine that he is the most likely to have any fantasy value this season.

Someone dropped him in one of my deep leagues, I scooped him up very fast. I think he has nice upside, with as much success as Green Bay is having. I think he could very well be a Top 30 RB during the 2nd half of the season.

They have been trying to give the job away all season - no one has risen to the challenge. As long as Morency's knee stays in check, I don't see why it won't be his job for the taking.