Sign in to follow this  
fierro

Official Lee Evans I need "how many" pts thread

I got Evans and Folk going tonight....gotta love a point after 1 quarter....

at least parrish is doing stuff.... :first:

there you go honey... :pointstosky:

I play in a play all weekly league...im second (looking good to hold that unless romo and to go off), need 20 from now to catch #1. I need evans to be evans of old....its still early...but ill prob be up till 3am if it happens out of shock.

Its not looking good through 1 half for anyone except you guys needing him to at least break even :pointstosky:

It's absolutely ridiculous how little of an effort they make to get him the ball. No offense to Lynch, who is a good RB, but Evans is easily the best offensive player they have. It's no wonder their offense struggles every week.

Seems like Edwards is spreading the ball out pretty well, in a way this has to be good for Evans, because defenses will have to key in on other players besides Evans. Eventually Edwards is going to go to his horse, he has to right?

Its a good thing Dallas got that FG.

At least the Bills cant sit on the ball with a 2 score lead.....and hell, dallas recieves....

19 completions by Edwards, and ONE to Evans?? I don't get it. 2 targets? He's getting his ass kicked by someone named Roscoe Parrish?

Gimme something in the 4th quarter.

:wall: and stayin' there. :blink:

will try to dump him for K.Warner via WW......

Hoefully Dallas will come back so Buffalo can't be consrvative and just run Lynch...

C'mom Evans...Daddy needs 60 yards!!!!

Hoefully Dallas will come back so Buffalo can't be consrvative and just run Lynch...

C'mom Evans...Daddy needs 60 yards!!!!

with all due respect and best wishes, you couldn't really expect that from him, could you? aren't their better options on the WW? good luck though, i really hope you can pull it off.

I'm tied with m opponent and all active roster is done...Evans is on my bench and I need him to get 60 yards for my tiebreaker bench to win!!!!!!

Believe me I didn't start him!!!!! :overhead:

I'm tied with m opponent and all active roster is done...Evans is on my bench and I need him to get 60 yards for my tiebreaker bench to win!!!!!!

Believe me I didn't start him!!!!! :overhead:

gotcha, i hate ties, have had 2 in four years. one was left at a tie, other i won by total yards or something. isn't it crazy that you can tie? good luck.

I have watched every Bills game this year and Evans is not a big part of this offense anymore. He isnt even double covered. He gets open on some plays and they just dont throw to him. Im not sure why. I see Parrish with 2 guys on him and there trying to get him the ball. Strange. Maybe week 10 we will find out Evans has been playing with an injury and they were using him as a decoy . Im not sure what else to think. Watch some of the plays and stop your Tivo and look where EVans is . He no more covered than Parrish or Royal but he dosent get the throw. Maybe we get 1 deep ball the last quarter.

I need 3 pts in a ppr leage. I lost..

He rides the pine from here on out.

L Evans is dead to me = will hit the waiver wire tommorow

Evans screwed me twice last night. First he only gets me 1 lousy point, then he races down Newton to prevent a Dallas TD. Later Crayton (my opponent's wr) scores at the end of the game and I lose by 2. I plan on cutting the ****** ASAP. :banana: :cry:

after evans ran down a hobbling newman, i thought well why didn't they throw deep to evans like the houston game?

just try it once or twice what's to lose?

i'm in a league that's 1 pt per 15 rec yards but there's a 4 pt bonus for 100 yds and bonuses for long TDs so i thought he'd be a good pick- i don't lose much in his 15 yard games but i gain a ton when he gets 83 yard TDs. so far, i've played him every week except the 72 yard one and he's totaled 1 point, he is killing me. i needed 10 points last night, he failed.

it's only 10 teams, 2 starting WR and with guys like stallworth and jennings on waivers, i am struggling to find a reason to keep him.