Sign in to follow this  
R8RMick

They're going to throw Bellichek in Boston Harbor...

if Brady goes down in this blowout. What an arrogant ass... I haven't seen anyone run up the score like this since the Tom Osborne days at Nebraska.

Careful it doesn't bite you in the ass genius.

I'm not watching the game but I'm sure it's been said that Brady's probably going for one of those QB who takes every snap for his team for the season...I hate him and wish he'd get hurt...not a sissy injury either, like career-threatening...sorry for the hate but he's won his SBs and a DL needs to put him in his place...

I'm not watching the game but I'm sure it's been said that Brady's probably going for one of those QB who takes every snap for his team for the season...I hate him and wish he'd get hurt...not a sissy injury either, like career-threatening...sorry for the hate but he's won his SBs and a DL needs to put him in his place...

Thats weak, hope for a career ending injury because he's either kicking the snot out of your home team, or worse yet- your fantasy team....

WEAK!!

if Brady goes down in this blowout. What an arrogant ass... I haven't seen anyone run up the score like this since the Tom Osborne days at Nebraska.

no class.. Brady needs his bell rung

Thats weak, hope for a career ending injury because he's either kicking the snot out of your home team, or worse yet- your fantasy team....

WEAK!!

Actually, neither...I just don't like the cockiness and the love that he gets from the media...the Skins get him next week so we'll see how my team does against him..one of the fed up DL on the Fins should ring his bell for running up the score and considering that knocking Brady out is the only way to beat the Pats, I don't think it's a bad idea...

He gets all that love from the media because he IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL.

Go play flag football if you don't like getting the score run up on losers. This is the big leagues. MLB doesn't have a ten-run rule, does it? Pussies.

You are right, the Patriots should do things to give the other team a chance to come back. :ninja:

Pat Fan in the Old Days = "Manning is classless for scoring all of those TD's."

Pat Fan Now = "Nothin wrong with that! Just trying to really win the game!"

You guys are awesome. :thumbsup:

You are right, the Patriots should do things to give the other team a chance to come back. :thumbsup:

Really now, do you seriously believe that this game wasn't already over at the half? I figured a guy with 17,000 plus posts would be smarter. All I said was, knowing the disposition of the chowd media, they will tar and feather Bellichek and throw his ass in Boston Harbor if Brady gets hurt in a blowout like this. SNAP! There's goes your 16-0 season chowd! AAHHHH!!!

If you're a chowd fan, even YOU will have to recognize the truth in that statement. If not, why don't you just go ask Curt Schilling.

Go play flag football if you don't like getting the score run up on losers. This is the big leagues. MLB doesn't have a ten-run rule, does it? Pussies.

bite me loser! youve obviously have no clue.. this isnt college where margin-of-victory matters..

Did you not see Tennessee blow a 32-7 4th quarter lead today and actually fall behind? The Pats had a 21 4th quarter lead, not 25. Why wait till Cassell throws another pick or goes 3 and out and the Dolphins cut it to a 2 score lead?

And the whole "its the Dolphins, blah blah, blah" argument is ridiculous because ANY NFL team is capable of putting up points against any other team...

Did you not see Tennessee blow a 32-7 4th quarter lead today and actually fall behind? The Pats had a 21 4th quarter lead, not 25. Why wait till Cassell throws another pick or goes 3 and out and the Dolphins cut it to a 2 score lead?

And the whole "its the Dolphins, blah blah, blah" argument is ridiculous because ANY NFL team is capable of putting up points against any other team...

Well now, doesn't look like that defense is worthy of a 16-0 team after all...

Lets not get ridiculous. Manning is THE BEST QB IN THE NFL and the only people that would say he wasn't would be Pats fans. Also it is very classless in the way that they continue to run up the score every week when they don't have to.

Lets not get ridiculous. Manning is THE BEST QB IN THE NFL and the only people that would say he wasn't would be Pats fans.

:thumbsdown: They are not the only one. Manning is clearly #2.

:mad: They are not the only one. Manning is clearly #2.

So before the season the consensus would have been that Manning was the best QB in the NFL with Brady at #2, but 7 games into the season with the Pats throwing on every play and Brady putting up ridiculous numbers because of that, now you are going to say that Manning is clearly #2. Clearly if Manning was throwing the ball as much as Brady and running up the score on everyone, he would have those numbers as well.

I'm not a Patriots fan. Brady is clearly better. He did more with less and now that he actually has receiving weapons, he is doing more with more.

The best move Pittsburgh can make when they meet New England week 14 is to blitz every play until Brady is carried out on a stretcher and I am not kidding. Who cares if he beat the blitz for a few TD's early. Keep coming. Who cares if you get a penalty for roughing, keep coming. If Brady is the QB come playoff time, the post season may as well be cancelled.

I'm not a Patriots fan. Brady is clearly better. He did more with less and now that he actually has receiving weapons, he is doing more with more.

Wow here come the band wagon jumpers. How did he do more with less? I will agree that in the playoffs he has stepped up more than Manning did in previous years, but the Pats won with great, consistent defense and Vinatieri being flawless. Manning has never had a defense, every RB and WR that they have put with him has been great, so I don't see how Brady has done more with less. I just think Manning has made players look great. Don't get me wrong Brady is great and him and Manning are by far the best two QB's in the league, but IMO Manning is better. But I guess we will all know in a couple weeks when they go head to head again.

The best move Pittsburgh can make when they meet New England week 14 is to blitz every play until Brady is carried out on a stretcher and I am not kidding. Who cares if he beat the blitz for a few TD's early. Keep coming. Who cares if you get a penalty for roughing, keep coming. If Brady is the QB come playoff time, the post season may as well be cancelled.

It's either blitz or watch Brady take 7 seconds to find Moss like he did today.

Careful Herpes is the gateway disease that leads to dog fighting.

Funniest post of the week!!! LMAO

:mad: :banana:

Wow here come the band wagon jumpers. How did he do more with less? I will agree that in the playoffs he has stepped up more than Manning did in previous years, but the Pats won with great, consistent defense and Vinatieri being flawless. Manning has never had a defense, every RB and WR that they have put with him has been great, so I don't see how Brady has done more with less. I just think Manning has made players look great. Don't get me wrong Brady is great and him and Manning are by far the best two QB's in the league, but IMO Manning is better. But I guess we will all know in a couple weeks when they go head to head again.
I have always been a Brady over Manning guy (I am a Packers fan... not a Patriots fan). Instead of continually fighting Manning man juice slurpers this year, I am just sitting back and watching people convert. People over-hype Manning because he puts up fantasy numbers. Brady just wins games. This year, Brady is beating Manning on both fronts and it is quite enjoyable to watch people step over the line.

And if anyone doubts how much Brady does for the Patriots, look what Cassell did in his short tenure spelling Brady today. Conversely, every time Sorgie gets in the game they still put up offensive numbers.

No, but you don't manufacture runs, take an extra base, railroad the catcher at the plate, etc when you're up 7-8 runs. They didn't have to stop the game, but some handoffs and clock running would have been sufficient enough to prevent them from looking like complete asses. I'll give them credit for putting Cassel in, but they continued to throw when they should have run and he got exposed.

So before the season the consensus would have been that Manning was the best QB in the NFL with Brady at #2, but 7 games into the season with the Pats throwing on every play and Brady putting up ridiculous numbers because of that, now you are going to say that Manning is clearly #2. Clearly if Manning was throwing the ball as much as Brady and running up the score on everyone, he would have those numbers as well.

Consensus? :pointstosky:

No, most people who had a clue about football knew Brady was better long before this season. He was winning with marginal offensive talent while Manning was stacked all around him. Now that Brady has comparible talent, he is blowing away Manning's stats.

Brady has proven to be able to win with and without weapons, we do not know how yet how Manning would do with Givens, Branch, Caldwell, Gaffney, etc.

No, but you don't manufacture runs, take an extra base, railroad the catcher at the plate, etc when you're up 7-8 runs. They didn't have to stop the game, but some handoffs and clock running would have been sufficient enough to prevent them from looking like complete asses. I'll give them credit for putting Cassel in, but they continued to throw when they should have run and he got exposed.

NFL teams are supposed to care more about how they look than winning? :pointstosky:

NFL teams are supposed to care more about how they look than winning? :pointstosky:

No, they're entitled to do whatever they want, but it's insane for their fans to defend their actions afterwards if they choose to play the way the Pats have at the end of games the last few weeks and then act like it's more about winning than it is about how you look. If it's not about how you look and winning is the only important thing, then admit they're running it up and say it doesn't matter. That stance, I'm fine with. But it sure does look like being up 42-7 and dropping back in the shotgun when you could run it (remember how the Pats weren't running it up last week with their last second TD, the Cowboys just couldnt stop it?) against one of the worst run Ds in the league and take the clock down, is running it up to me.

Consensus? :pointstosky:

No, most people who had a clue about football knew Brady was better long before this season. He was winning with marginal offensive talent while Manning was stacked all around him. Now that Brady has comparible talent, he is blowing away Manning's stats.

Brady has proven to be able to win with and without weapons, we do not know how yet how Manning would do with Givens, Branch, Caldwell, Gaffney, etc.

Yes Consensus!! And NO most people who know football knew that Brady was better long before. That may be the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. Like I said Brady won because he had great defenses and yes he did make good out of what he had on offense, but there is no question that Manning would do the same with a great defense and a team that is set up to win. We will never know, because Manning has had better WR's and Brady hasn't until now. That is like saying that Marino was clearly a better QB than Montana, because Montana had way more talent around him. I never said that Brady wasn't great. As far as I am concerned we are watching two of the best QB's ever, but to say that Brady is clearly better than Manning is just stupid.

Oh and as for the whole MLB doesn't have a 10 run rule thing.......They also don't bunt and steal bases when they are up by 10 runs, because they have respect for the game which the Pats obviously do not.

No, they're entitled to do whatever they want, but it's insane for their fans to defend their actions afterwards if they choose to play the way the Pats have at the end of games the last few weeks and then act like it's more about winning than it is about how you look. If it's not about how you look and winning is the only important thing, then admit they're running it up and say it doesn't matter. That stance, I'm fine with. But it sure does look like being up 42-7 and dropping back in the shotgun when you could run it (remember how the Pats weren't running it up last week with their last second TD, the Cowboys just couldnt stop it?) against one of the worst run Ds in the league and take the clock down, is running it up to me.

Well said!! :doublethumbsup:

:doublethumbsup: The Fins were not stopping the pass and the Pats had an injured starting RB in the line up. I would have thrown it too. This complaining about running up the score need to stay in pee wee league sports. There is no place for it in the pros. Offensive players are paid handsomely to score and defensive players are play handsomely to stop them from scoring.

:doublethumbsup: The Fins were not stopping the pass and the Pats had an injured starting RB in the line up. I would have thrown it too. This complaining about running up the score need to stay in pee wee league sports. There is no place for it in the pros. Offensive players are paid handsomely to score and defensive players are play handsomely to stop them from scoring.

Then that's fine. If they want to run it up, it's disrespectful and lame, but they can do it if they want. My point is that the fans who are defending them and saying they NEEDED Brady in the shotgun on first, second, and third down are lying to themselves because they've got their homer glasses on and don't want to admit the Pats are showing no class.

Then that's fine. If they want to run it up, it's disrespectful and lame, but they can do it if they want. My point is that the fans who are defending them and saying they NEEDED Brady in the shotgun on first, second, and third down are lying to themselves because they've got their homer glasses on and don't want to admit the Pats are showing no class.

Running up the score is what these guys are paid to do. It is not like New England is running plays when they can be kneeling down during the last seconds of the game. What can I say... I am highly competitive. If another team started kneeling on the ball or stop attempting to convert 3rd downs before they could run out the clock... I would fell disrespected. What is disrespectful is Miami's play this year.

This thread is quite funny. The fact is that the Pats do not have a running game to speak of at the moment. Cassel entered the game and breathed life into the Dolphins. So Belichick puts Brady back into the game for the game-clinching TD. Why does everyone have such a problem with that? I bet Jeff Fisher wishes he would have tried to "run up the score" against Houston instead of almost letting the Texans steal a victory.

I find Bill Belichick "NOT GUILTY" of the charge of running up the score against Miami.

For those of you who had your sensibilities offended by the Patriots, I suggest changing your TV from NBC and the Steelers-Broncos to ABC and Desperate Housewives.

Im no fan of either, but Brady is the better QB. I've thought so for years. He already had the rings, and now he has the meaningless stats.

Peyton can have his 90 lame ass commercials every year.

One QB isn't clearly better than the other. And people need to quit saying manning had a loaded team and brady didn't. Last i checked, more positions than qb, wr, rb, and te mattered in the league. Both olines are solid, but i give the edge to the pats. And when it comes to defense, its not even close. The pats have had a much better defense than the colts.

The reason i give the edge to manning is because of how much he runs the offense. They should pay him for being the offensive coordinator. He draws up game plans with the o-coordinator. He calls his own plays. He directs the offense much more than brady. But, anyone who says brady is better has a valid argument.

Today, the cowboys had a 4th and 5 at the 20. They ran the ball up the middle. If they were at the one, i guarantee they would've kneeled. The pats probably would've sent in the fg unit.

I don't care for the whole running up the score thing. Its being takled about wayyyyy to much for how unimportant it is. The pats are winning. Who cares if they're running up the score. Yea, i think its classless but i don't think anyone on the patriots are championing themselves as a classy organization. They all know what they're about. The pat haters are saying its classless how they run up the score. Pat homers are saying they're not running up the score. You can't argue that they're not running up the score, but nobody in the pats organization are saying they're classy so obviously they don't care if it comes across as classy or not.