Sign in to follow this  
Leshavelli

Derek Anderson or Eli Manning

Both have great matchups. Eli vs. Miami (in London) Anderson @ STL

I will answer to all links posted.

Thanks!

i would go with anderson. miami and being in london and all just seems to me to be too many variables. anderson vs the rams is a something you can count on.

I have the same issue (and add Favre to the equation for me), and I'm going with Anderson.

Given the travel issues associated with traveling to London, and Miami's weakness at stopping the run (and no Zach Thomas to boot), I think the Giants will just run the heck out of the ball.

With Jamal Lewis being iffy for Sunday, I think Anderson will air it out to Edwards and Winslow. That game could be a shootout, since the Browns aren't good defensively either.

Both have great matchups. Eli vs. Miami (in London) Anderson @ STL

I will answer to all links posted.

Thanks!

I like Derek in this one, I think this game is a shoot-out, I actually picked up Bulger to start for this week, I see a lot of points in this one. Eli is also a good match-up so I think you are in a win, win situation.i

I think I'd go with Anderson he's got a great matchups as does Eli but Eli has a decent running game behind him. Anderson has nothing

thanks for mine

Ha, unlike mine you have some great choices!

I'd go with Manning--Miami without Ronnie Brown might lose to Ohio State.

Eli will roll vs Dolphins... no question! Look for the Rams to play tough and be energized about having SJax back and having a potential chance to break into the win column.

Dolphins? 3rd string QB, 3rd string RB, #1 WR traded to the Lightning Bolts... are you kidding me??? AND I AM A LIFELONG DOLPHINS FAN (relegated to just wearing my Dolphin stuff around the house).

It's really too bad that they shut down NFL Europe because maybe the Fins could stay over there and pickup a couple wins with the Barcelona Dragons or Rhein Fire before heading home. Emphasis on M-A-Y-B-E!

Even the cat mocks me... It's getting ugly! :pointstosky: