Sign in to follow this  
SmilenJack

How many people wouldn't mind if Brady got Hurt Thread

Title says it all,,, I was just wondering you know,, with the running up the score on everyone how many people wouldn't mind if he went down.

I think these threads are in the lowest of poor form.

I may be "jealous" of the weak division and advantageous schedule and I didn't like it when Peyton did the same thing years ago, but these threads are just sad and weak.

:pointstosky:

I think these threads are in the lowest of poor form.

I may be "jealous" of the weak division and advantageous schedule and I didn't like it when Peyton did the same thing years ago, but these threads are just sad and weak.

:music_guitarred:

Couldn't agree more.

Buncha whiny Marie's who are playing against Brady :pointstosky:

Couldn't agree more.

Buncha whiny Marie's who are playing against Brady :shocking:

yep.

bunch of scumbags really. lowest of the low.

wait, hold up, i have to wipe a piece of dog ###### off my shoe... oh nm, that was just some random fftoday brady-hating poster.

move along now.

If he got hurt, with all the free time Brady would have to pass his seed around, America would suffer another baby boom.

If he got hurt, with all the free time Brady would have to pass his seed around, America would suffer another baby boom.

He better stay away from my daughter. :shocking:

Let's hope he doesn't like fat girls.

Couldn't agree more.

Buncha whiny Marie's who are playing against Brady :shocking:

I haven't played Brady and won't until week 11, just kind of have to agree with the Dolphin player that said its kind of unprofessional to run the score up on a team,,, but thats just me.

I can't think of any player that I would enjoy seeing get injured. None.

Where do I sign up?? Wouldn't mind seeing their plane pull a Marshall.....seriously I can't stand these fockers. Hope the Colts stick one in them next week!!

Where do I sign up?? Wouldn't mind seeing their plane pull a Marshall.....seriously I can't stand these fockers. Hope the Colts stick one in them next week!!

Damn what a loser you are..............seriously I hope you do not go on vacation anytime soon.

PS 8-0

He better stay away from my daughter. :overhead:

Let's hope he doesn't like fat girls.

The way Tom Terrific likes to run up the score I'm pretty sure he's going to Bang your fat daughter.......you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him :shocking:

The way Tom Terrific likes to run up the score I'm pretty sure he's going to Bang your fat daughter.......you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him :unsure:

My daughter is saving herself for Tony Romo, so Brady better keep his hands to himself. :nono:

I take it Smilen Jack ain't smiling too much!!

LMFAO

Brady actually seems like a decent guy, but I would be hard-pressed to hide my joy if Billichek were to suffer a stroke or heart attack.

My daughter is saving herself for Tony Romo, so Brady better keep his hands to himself. :unsure:

I can hardly blame her Romo is way classier....and rumor has it he can make some mean chili cheese fries so I do get the attraction :nono:

Brady actually seems like a decent guy, but I would be hard-pressed to hide my joy if Billichek were to suffer a stroke or heart attack.

What a f'n loser you would hope someone to have a stroke or a heart attack over a football game.

very classy!

What a f'n loser you would hope someone to have a stroke or a heart attack over a football game.

very classy!

Relax he didn't go with pancreatic Cancer or anything extreme :headbanger:

I haven't played Brady and won't until week 11, just kind of have to agree with the Dolphin player that said its kind of unprofessional to run the score up on a team,,, but thats just me.

STFU.

This Miami Dolphins player crying has more things to worry about...like not going 0-16. You don't like it? Stop them! I will tell you what is unprofessional and that is all those sore losers who kicked BB when he was down over spygate and questioned the legacy of the Pats...now that is weak. The same bastards are now bellyaching because NE is running through the league like it is child's play. I must inform you wishing injury on another player just cause you wish you had him will come back to bite you.

very classy!

Oh well.

Good choice. She can hang onto his ears while he`s taking her for a ride! :cry:

How can she do this while facing the floor? :nono:

My daughter is saving herself for Tony Romo, so Brady better keep his hands to himself. :nono:

For fock's sake, stop teasing us and tell us her can size. NOW!!!

This is how you build a nicer, more peaceful board? By wishing someone suffer? Hypocrite.

For fock's sake, stop teasing us and tell us her can size. NOW!!!

They are very big, but she is weighing around 250, so it makes sense.

This is how you build a nicer, more peaceful board? By wishing someone suffer? Hypocrite.

I never said I hoped he would suffer. I hope the heart attack is sudden and fatal.

I never wish for injuries. But I still wouldn't mind if he hurt is feelings so bad that he had to miss the rest of the season. Maybe an announcement that "Queer eye for the straight guy" got canceled would do it...

My daughter is saving herself for Tony Romo, so Brady better keep his hands to himself. :banana:

Brady already focked Romo. :nono:

It's funny I was thinking the exact same thing today watching the end of the game, seeing the Patriots passing up 38-0 and see Brady criticize and cuss at his linemen for having a couple of false starts. I was just sitting there hoping, I hope someone knocks the ###### out of him.

all those sore losers who kicked BB when he was down over spygate

This is a joke right? You do know he cheated... :pointstosky:

It would be perfect karma if he did get hurt. There is no reason to be going for it on 4th and 2 already up by 38 with the game in hand. And to run a QB sneak to boot! Any smart Pats fan should not be defending this idiocy but should, instead, be questioning why their franchise QB is in that late at a meaningless point in the game. It would have been great to see him get his head knocked off running a QB sneak on 4th and 2 and then seeing the talking heads on Sports Center et al wondering aloud how Belicheck could be so fuuccking stupid to leave him in like that. Its not so much the running up the score as much as the pure idiocy of leaving a guy that important in a violent game when it is already over.

So no, I don't hope that he get's injured, but, if he does get injured late in a game that is already over, I won't shed any tears.

Title says it all,,, I was just wondering you know,, with the running up the score on everyone how many people wouldn't mind if he went down.

I'll save everyone some time. The results will be as follows:

Brady owners: 100% would mind

Non-Brady owners: 100% would not mind

So if the average league has 10 teams, 90% wouldn't mind, and 10% would.

you all are witnessing the greatest season by who will go down as the greatest qb ever, its a shame you guys dont enjoy this wonderful ride this great player is taking all real NFL fans on rather than whine and cry about him.

maybe when you grow up, you will be able to look back and appreciate the greatness you are getting to witness, for free even