Sign in to follow this  
rgn22

Trading McGahee

I'm 4-4, and I'm looking to trade McGahee for Reggie Wayne. The trade on the table is McGahee and Larry Fitzgerald for Reggie Wayne and Stephen Jackson. I guess it's fair, but it doesn't seem to help either of us. I was hoping to trade McGahee straight up for a WR, since I also have Edgerrin James and Larry Johnson, plus Jesse Chatman and Julius Jones as insurance backs.

Thoughts?

I'll answer yours.

McGahee has a pretty good rest of the season schedule, but I would rather have a Healthy SJax after his bye week and Wayne on the pass happy COLTS!!!!

Thanks for mine

McGahee has a pretty good rest of the season schedule, but I would rather have a Healthy SJax after his bye week and Wayne on the pass happy COLTS!!!!

Thanks for mine

I'd MUCH rather have Wayne and Jackson. Go get it. Wayne is just straight up badassery 24/7, and SJax put up decent points before he was gone in the first quarter. When he's back in, he's going to be HOT.

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299510

I do think this is a good trade for you, but I'm less high on it than others. As an SJax owner, I'm glad to see the optimism here about him, but I don't share it. I also think Fitzgerald could be due for a strong second half and Harrison will probably come back and eat into Wayne's production. Luckily, though, you can afford to make this trade, and Wayne definitely will make your team better, so go ahead and roll the dice on SJax.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299485