Sign in to follow this  
fflan513

Willis McGahee update anyone?

Any updates on McGahee's condition, how severe was the concussion; will he be able to play this week? What ya got guys?

i picked up musa smith due to bye week/injuries. u have to figure that even if mcgahee plays, musa may get at least his average amount of carries if not more, and they are playing the sieve defense of cincinnati.

i picked up musa smith due to bye week/injuries. u have to figure that even if mcgahee plays, musa may get at least his average amount of carries if not more, and they are playing the sieve defense of cincinnati.

Yeah, I agree; I picked M. Smith up also just in case he starts plus wanted to keep him from the competition. :sleep:

I haven't heard anything official but judging by how he looked on the sidelines my guess is he will be fine and licking his chops to play on sunday against a horrible defense.

From KFFL:

Ravens | McGahee expected to start Week 10

Tue, 6 Nov 2007 15:20:21 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens RB Willis McGahee (concussion) left the team's Week 9 game with a concussion and did not return. McGahee is expected to start Week 10.