Sign in to follow this  
akaoni

What's up with Boston?

First the Red Sox win the series.

Then, Brady and co. look unbeatable and are the odds on favorites to win the Super Bowl.

Now, Kevan Garnett and co. look like they're on a mission to eviscerate the rest of the teams in the NBA on their way to a championship.

Guess it's a good time to be from Beantown...

Their mayor is mumbling, drooling retard. He is an embarrassment to the human race. And he got re-elected.

First the Red Sox win the series.

Then, Brady and co. look unbeatable and are the odds on favorites to win the Super Bowl.

Now, Kevan Garnett and co. look like they're on a mission to eviscerate the rest of the teams in the NBA on their way to a championship.

Guess it's a good time to be from Beantown...

Don't forget the Revolution :doublethumbsup:

Don't forget the Revolution :doublethumbsup:

They're from Minneapolis

New Yorker in MASS for the last 10+ years. It really is the golden age of Boston sports. Thing is, they gots several more years in the big three sports to contend. :banana:

:doublethumbsup:

I fly back to the homeland tomorrow. :banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Then Boston College lost two games in a row, one to the hapless Maryland Terrapins....wait a minute, what were we talking about again :doublethumbsup:

Then Boston College lost two games in a row, one to the hapless Maryland Terrapins....wait a minute, what were we talking about again :ninja:

They lost another one? Being a college team, they dropped out of New England's consciousness five seconds after the first loss. B)

They lost another one? Being a college team, they dropped out of New England's consciousness five seconds after the first loss. B)

:ninja:

Their mayor is mumbling, drooling retard. He is an embarrassment to the human race. And he got re-elected.

At least he's not punching above his weight trying to be governor like Philly mayors do

I am running out of room for all of the Championship gear.

Sometimes I wish I lived in Maryland or Philthy so I didn't have this problem. :doublethumbsup:

I am running out of room for all of the Championship gear.

Sometimes I wish I lived in Maryland or Philthy so I didn't have this problem. :banana:

Hmmm, perhaps a comparison of overall championships is a better gauge..... :banana:

Dennis Miller had a funny line last night, something like : "..last time Bostonians got THIS cocky, King George sent over troops to shut them down."

The Bruins are 8-6-2. :lol:

and they lost Patrice Bergeron for the year with a nasty cheapshot. The guy only got a 2 game suspension :rolleyes:

:lol:

and they lost Patrice Bergeron for the year with a nasty cheapshot. The guy only got a 2 game suspension :rolleyes:

I don't really give a crap about hockey, but I think if you cheapshot someone you should be suspened for as long as that person can't play. :ninja:

Ever think that Bergeron may be paying the price for Billeckek running up scores?

Ever think that Bergeron may be paying the price for Billeckek running up scores?

:rolleyes:

I don't really give a crap about hockey

Of course you don't, the Bruins are only 8-6-2. Just wait until they are really good, and I'm sure they will love and support them all over again. :thumbsup:

Of course you don't, the Bruins are only 8-6-2. Just wait until they are really good, and I'm sure they will love and support them all over again. :thumbsup:

I'll leave that to drobeski.