Sign in to follow this  
urban1

Belichick and Brady

Yeah, 4th string RB runs it in for a TD...

Lets continue the whining!!

I agree that Brady shouldn't be in there. On the next play that goes towards the NE sideline I'd have a player run full speed into Belichick. :thumbsdown:

:dunno:

Hey why not?

I'm not the one whining, so go fock yourself ya fockin pansy!!

Bahahahaha

Eat shiat and die like the rest of the NFL teams that face the Pats!!

Loser

Wow, look at yourself.

You spend all your day on a fantasy board showing off your mighty old team. Good for you, get some fresh air and get off your computer. Lay off the booze and get a life.

Your such a badass. Go kick some ass you mighty old Pats fan. :doublethumbsup: :headbanger: :headbanger:

I doubt it will happen but if someone should beat them this forum board would explode and cease to exist.

The hampster would have a massive heart attack.

I guess every time they have a 3rd and long(not often), they should just punt on 3rd down!!

Yeah, that'd stop all the fockin WHININIG...... NOT!!!!!

no but twice on 4th down in obvious FG range, when the game is out of control you go for it?

Losers. I am going back on what I said before, I hope that someone knocks Brady out for the season. It might happen, if they keep doing what they are doing.

I could see an angry Bills Def just start taking pot-shots.

I knew I should have started Eckel over Portis. :doublethumbsup:

Hey Brady, get Moss his 6 TDs already and throw a couple of bones to Stallworth. I need the points. :pray:

I don't understand why Belicheat doesn't get Cassel some playing time just so he can build confidence if/when Brady gets his knees taken out. Just seems stupid to be wasting that opportunity just so they can get 50-60 points on the board every week. You don't get a second win when you reach that score.

Maybe he should have taken a knee right there on that fumble, instead of taking it in for the TD...

Would have been more Polite/Lady Like.

Yeah!!

Great Idea!!

First off, I am not a fan of the Pats...

Secondly, what are you proposing the Pats should do? Not play to the best of their abilities? Every NFL player is a "perfectionist", its one of the reasons they made it to the NFL, and they cannot turn off their abilities... You can't ask Brady to go out there not play to the best of his abilities... The Pats are now only running their FB's... you can't pull the entire WR core, which has been used in this game... You can't tell the DEF to not recover fumbles and run it back for TD's...

Let me put it a different way.... If you were twice the employee as anyone else at your work, would you stop because you were making others look bad? Some people just take pride in going at 110% everytime they get the chance, it makes them better... The Pats are not doing this to embarrass anyone, just doing the job they are paid to do, and putting the best game they can on the field for their fans...

By the way I watched the Pats take a big dump on the Redskins (Homer) so I know how it feels...

Where were all the Pats fans pre-2001? :doublethumbsup:

I could have sworn the number grew by the the millions? :headbanger:

This is a trick question!

All of the pre-2001 Pats fans were nowhere as they did not exist at that time.

Secondly, what are you proposing the Pats should do? Not play to the best of their abilities? Every NFL player is a "perfectionist", its one of the reasons they made it to the NFL, and they cannot turn off their abilities... You can't ask Brady to go out there not play to the best of his abilities... The Pats are now only running their FB's... you can't pull the entire WR core, which has been used in this game... You can't tell the DEF to not recover fumbles and run it back for TD's...

Let me put it a different way.... If you were twice the employee as anyone else at your work, would you stop because you were making others look bad? Some people just take pride in going at 110% everytime they get the chance, it makes them better... The Pats are not doing this to embarrass anyone, just doing the job they are paid to do, and putting the best game they can on the field for their fans...

By the way I watched the Pats take a big dump on the Redskins (Homer) so I know how it feels...

again, you don't have to throw into the endzone on 4th down twice, when you are up by 20+points and within FG range. That is not trying to be perfectionist, nor play to the best of your ability. That is the definition of running up the score. Beating up on a clearly inferior team. Classless.

Good answer. Big possibility.

I expect the players to play all out. Coaches call the plays.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..... snifff sniff............. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

STFU ya pansies

The Steelers are pretenders, the Colts are in serious trouble...

Get used to the Pats being the Limelight...

AGAIN!!!!

Somebody better step up.....

Bring on the Steelers, the Pats want them badly I'd think.

again, you don't have to throw into the endzone on 4th down twice, when you are up by 20+points and within FG range. That is not trying to be perfectionist, nor play to the best of your ability. That is the definition of running up the score. Beating up on a clearly inferior team. Classless.

Whooaaa... Not true, FG's at the range that you are talking about, are statistically much more likely to go through then going for it on 4th down... Why are you getting mad at the Pats when the only people that are not doing there jobs are the DEF's going up against them? NE didn't beat IND 56-10... Didn't mean they didn't try... What happens if Cassel scores a TD? is that running up the score too?

New England Gaytriots strike again!

Run up the score even more chin pirates, next time I'll send Harrison to demolish your g@y leaders makeup.

Run up the score even more chin pirates, next time I'll send Harrison to demolish your g@y leaders makeup.

How old are you?

Ummmmm yeah.... good points........:)

Loser

Where were all the Pats fans pre-2001? :)

I could have sworn the number grew by the the millions? :bench:

I was right here buddy. Don't question my fanhood. Of course back then, people didn't try to say that any team was classless, while at the same time wishing player harm and calling their fans every name they can think of. I'm not even sure its worth coming here anymore. It's so tough to find good information and discussion among the immaturity and hypocrisy.

no but twice on 4th down in obvious FG range, when the game is out of control you go for it?

Losers. I am going back on what I said before, I hope that someone knocks Brady out for the season. It might happen, if they keep doing what they are doing.

LOL...thought I might see Gostkowski's name on your roster.

How ya like these apples?

The number of consecutive regular-season, preseason and playoff games that have been sold out in Foxborough. The streak began with the 1994 season

Link: http://www.patriots.com/search/index.cfm?a...id=41&rss=1

Where were all the Pats fans pre-2001? :unsure:

I could have sworn the number grew by the the millions? :unsure:

We had nothing to talk about besides how Bledsoe might one day take us to the promise land :) ....but i totally agree...there are a helluva lot of people jumpin on the bandwagon once they started winning...and it seems like me being a pats fan now isnt that special, since everyone is :unsure: but oh well, im enjoying these years of excellence until we sink back down into mediocrity, 49er style :thumbsup:

p.s. I hate 80% of obnoxious Pats fans on these boards, and I will try my best to not to stoop to their level

While there are plenty of bandwagon fans, the Pats have had sellouts for the last 12+ years. I have been a season ticket holder for that long and there are plenty of fans that have gone through the ups and downs.

I am not a fan of going for it on 4th down in a blowout, but Belichick is consistent. :thumbsup:

I was right here buddy. Don't question my fanhood. Of course back then, people didn't try to say that any team was classless, while at the same time wishing player harm and calling their fans every name they can think of. I'm not even sure its worth coming here anymore. It's so tough to find good information and discussion among the immaturity and hypocrisy.

feel free to leave. nobody will care. :doublethumbsup:

So you are the moral authority around here, complaining about the Pats lack of sportsmanship, yet in the same breath you wish for a season ending cheapshot. That is rich.

Thanks for a glimpse into the mind of a Pats hater. If you can't beat excellence, just take it out by whatever means possible.

How ya like these apples?

The number of consecutive regular-season, preseason and playoff games that have been sold out in Foxborough. The streak began with the 1994 season

Link: http://www.patriots.com/search/index.cfm?a...id=41&rss=1

Big focking deal. So there are 70,000 Patriots fans with nothing better to do in that sh!thole city Boston. Every NFL team sells out pretty much all the time. There are only 8 home games and a few playoff games. Selling out NFL games is like selling girl scout cookies.... people just buy them because they feel obligated too. You can only get girl scout cookies once a year and There are only 8 NFL home games a year so you *have* to go and watch.

:rolleyes: