Sign in to follow this  
CookieG

Anyone Playing Driver Today?

Homey hasn't scored since week 3.. but anyone else have a feeling he has a pretty big game today?

I'm playing him ahead of D Mason and C Chambers.

that's not saying much

Well i don't think you can sit Hackett right now. I don't know if it's cause I want to root for somone I can watch today -- thinking of sitting Chris Henry for him. I can't see GB/Lions game as a low scoring affair.

I'm predicting 7 receptions for 135 yards and 1 or 2 TD's today for Driver....

I'm starting him and Favre in two leagues with confidence!

I wouldn't sit Fitz or Hackett.. and with the NO matchup, I can see you wanting to try SS out. car has been putrid lately.. so i'm niot sure i'd sit DD for Smith -- but it's your club holmes.

So I've been going back and forth with this very question all week. I have to start 3 from the following:

Wayne

Welker

Driver

C. Henry

Galloway

Megatron

As of right this instance I have Wayne, Welker, and Henry in the lineup. I'm thinking Wayne and Henry are not leaving my lineup this week but I'm going back and forth between Welker and Driver. They both have great matchups but I just don't trust DD. Reviewing his past few performances it is clear that he is no longer Favre's red zone option. The progression seems to be Lee, Jennings, Jones, Driver in that order, at least in the red zone. Sure Welker is just one of many weapons for the Patsies but Brady will probably put up 500 yards and 6 TDs this week with Maroney and Faulk injured. Either that or Belichek decides to fock over the entire FFL community by running Eckels all day.

So as of right now, 11:33am EST, DD is on my bench.

Is this based on you watching just about every play of the Packers games? Seriously, not trying to be a d*ck.. Just want to make sure that this is what you're basing your opinion on. Thanks.

I've benched him for Roy Williams, Steve Smith and DJ Hackett...so he's sure to blow up.

If you bench him, he will score.

that's not saying much

Sorry for replying specifically to this post jerkoff! And I'm starting him over Mason in a PPR league and Mason has been a stud in PPR leagues, so it does say a bit.

Is this based on you watching just about every play of the Packers games? Seriously, not trying to be a d*ck.. Just want to make sure that this is what you're basing your opinion on. Thanks.

No not every play, but I typically watch the Red Zone Channel on Sunday Ticket when it doesn't interfere with Jets games. And in the red zone it doesn't look like Favre is looking for Driver. He has thrown some to him but without success so he has been looking to Lee and Jennings.

No not every play, but I typically watch the Red Zone Channel on Sunday Ticket when it doesn't interfere with Jets games. And in the red zone it doesn't look like Favre is looking for Driver. He has thrown some to him but without success so he has been looking to Lee and Jennings.

That makes sense.. God knows he's had some looks and hasn't converted. Still got a feeling about the old codger today though. You'd think Lee is gonna draw a lot of attention in the RZ today.. else the Lions are looking at least years' films.

Favre was just shown hugging driver on T.V. :unsure: , I wonder if this means Favre will throw alot of balls his way today. :thumbsdown:

Their love affair ends at the 20 YL lately :thumbsdown:

Got the old man in - the old WR that is - fock it.

...Driver sure is getting the yards though...i'll take 13+ points from a receiver any week.

- rm3

I'm predicting 7 receptions for 135 yards and 1 or 2 TD's today for Driver....

I'm starting him and Favre in two leagues with confidence!

I'm pretty darn close to my prediction and my team has mucho points. PPR and bonus for going over 100 yards receiving!

Looks like Driver's day is over. Crappy luck =(

I hope he's good to go for next week against the Cowboys, there ought to be some major points scored in that one.

Looks like Driver's day is over. Crappy luck =(

I hope he's good to go for next week against the Cowboys, there out to be some major points scored in that one.

I don't mind his day being over. I just hope its not serious and he's back next week.

Driver's back out there... Hopefully that bodes well for next week.

Edit: Looked a little bit gimpy on that most recent catch and is clearly still bothered by his knee =(

Well crap Driver catches another pass and then goes to the sidelines hurting.

Driver just stay on the sidelines and dont injure yourself anymore. I need you for the playoffs.

well guys ill eat some crowe,

NO T.D. FOR DRIVER, but 10 for 147 isnt to shabby either..... :headbanger:

he was kicked in the calf..hes fine..it just tightens up from being kicked...he said he is fine...

he was kicked in the calf..hes fine..it just tightens up from being kicked...he said he is fine...

Thanks for the info!