Sign in to follow this  
waliguy

Is Chatman/ MIA starting or playing tonight?

I need to flex either Chatman or Nate Washington.

Is Chatman playing tonight? Is he starting? I haven't seen that he's been deactivated...maybe I missed it.

Or is it the Ricky Williams show tonight?

According to ESPN Chatman will start, but Ricky will see some touches.

I'm in a horrible position because I need 20 pts and I have Miller going at TE, and need to decide between either Chatman or Williams at my flex...no clue what to do. Any ideas people?

Heard the same thing, he is starting, but he may be somewhat limited. Other consideration, the weather is awful so the running game will most likely be the focus.

We should get a definate pre-game report. It's approaching an hour before kick-off.

If Chatman is indeed starting, I'm going with him (vs. Nate Washington) at flex.

If I had to choose between Chatman and Williams, and Chatman is starting, I think I'd go Chatman. Chatman:Williams my guy tells me is about 3:1 in touches.

Don't you think Chatman knows that if he gimps out, he hurts his chances as an UFA the rest of the year? MNF...it's showcase time.

from rotoworld....

pixel.gif

ESPN's Michelle Tafoya reports Jesse Chatman will start on Monday night.

We'll have the inactives up shortly, but it looks like Chatman is going to give it a go on the new sod at Heinz Field, which is lumpy and slippery and could pose problems for Chatman's shaky ankle. Ricky Williams, who was activated Monday, and the other Dolphins' backs could play as well.