Sign in to follow this  
Keyser Sose

BEst Drafted Team to not make playoffs

Every year about this time I start crying about not making the playoffs. :unsure:

But come on, man, can I get some kind of support that this team shoulda?

Kitna

Addai

Jacobs

Chad 85

Dj Hackett / H Ward

Heap / Heath Miller

Patriots DST

one day you'll understand that the only person who cares about your fantasy football team....is you.

nobody wants to discuss your team, no matter how good it is...how bad it is...or how many injuries you have.

seriously.

one day you'll understand that the only person who cares about your fantasy football team....is you.

nobody wants to discuss your team, no matter how good it is...how bad it is...or how many injuries you have.

seriously.

i know you don't care, but seriously, can i get some empathy? a little pat on the back. A little shucks, that's a tough break?

Every year about this time I start crying about not making the playoffs. :unsure:

Kitna

Addai

Jacobs

Chad 85

Dj Hackett / H Ward

Heap / Heath Miller

Patriots DST

i got that one beat.

10 team redraft

LT

c. johnson

s. smith

portis

r. williams

chris henry WR

kevin jones

chargers D

goskoski(sp?)

i got that one beat.

10 team redraft

LT

c. johnson

s. smith

portis

r. williams

chris henry WR

kevin jones

chargers D

goskoski(sp?)

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappP!!!

Thats a tough year... damn! That's a money team.

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappP!!!

Thats a tough year... damn! That's a money team.

you'd have thought. :unsure:

Every year about this time I start crying about not making the playoffs. :wave:

Kitna

Addai

Jacobs

Chad 85

Dj Hackett / H Ward

Heap / Heath Miller

Patriots DST

Damn, seems like you would have at least made it into the bottom seed....

i got that one beat.

10 team redraft

LT

c. johnson

s. smith

portis

r. williams

chris henry WR

kevin jones

chargers D

goskoski(sp?)

I concur. surferskin beat you by a mile. the best way to feel better about yourself is to look upon others who are worse off. So there ya go.

If I lose this week, I am out of the playoffs (12 teams, 6 get in).

My starters and where they are ranked at their position:

Favre (3)

Westbrook (1)

Gore (15)

R. Moss (1)

Plaxico (9)

Witten (3)

Bironis (1)

Pitt (5)

I am by far the top scoring team in my league averaging 116 ppg when next best guy is 108 ppg....but may miss the playoffs.

i got that one beat.

10 team redraft

LT

c. johnson

s. smith

portis

r. williams

chris henry WR

kevin jones

chargers D

goskoski(sp?)

What a crappy draft. You should be embarrased to post that :rolleyes:

Your teams would have been great in 2006. Personally, I don't see how anyone could expect a playoff spot without having either Moss, Brady, Romo, ADP, or TO on their team. Anything less than that and you just have to get on your knees and pray to the fantasy gods like the rest of us to make it to the post-season.

Your teams would have been great in 2006. Personally, I don't see how anyone could expect a playoff spot without having either Moss, Brady, Romo, ADP, or TO on their team. Anything less than that and you just have to get on your knees and pray to the fantasy gods like the rest of us to make it to the post-season.

I think you forgot Brian Westbrook, the #1 scoring fantasy RB.

i know you don't care, but seriously, can i get some empathy? a little pat on the back. A little shucks, that's a tough break?

Your team sucks. Should've drafted Brady instead of Addai and Moss instead of 85. You are a terrible football mind.

If I lose this week, I am out of the playoffs (12 teams, 6 get in).

My starters and where they are ranked at their position:

Favre (3)

Westbrook (1)

Gore (15)

R. Moss (1)

Plaxico (9)

Witten (3)

Bironis (1)

Pitt (5)

I am by far the top scoring team in my league averaging 116 ppg when next best guy is 108 ppg....but may miss the playoffs.

WOW. :music_guitarred:

I'm in the playoffs in a money league and have NONE of those players, nor Westbrook. :pointstosky: :rolleyes: :banana: :banana:

Every year about this time I start crying about not making the playoffs. :pointstosky:

Kitna

Addai

Jacobs

Chad 85

Dj Hackett / H Ward

Heap / Heath Miller

Patriots DST

How do you expect to get in the playoffs with Addai, 85, and then a bunch of crap. :rolleyes:

That team looks terrible, WAY before the season even started.

I missed the playoffs with

Brady

Moss

TO

Housh

Addai

LT

Gates

Folk

I like to think this is a joke. I dont see how in any format this team not in the playoffs.

I like to think this is a joke. I dont see how in any format this team not in the playoffs.

You are quick.

Simple; this is what is on MTSkibums' bench week to week:

Brady

Moss

TO

Housh

Addai

LT

Gates

Folk

He started:

Vince Young

Lee Evans

Steve Smith

Rudi Johnson

Gore (prior to week 12)

Heap

San Fran DEF

why????? you have a below average team at best and really hackett had 2 1/2 good games

Kitna----sacked too much not enough tds

Addai---your best pick

Jacobs-- hurt good part of year

Chad 85---sporatic....has had 3 great games and the rest like usual below average...he always ends with great #s but when you break it down he has 4-6 great games a year and death to fantasy owners i have been burened by him in past and refused to draft this year as a#1 he is great #2

Dj Hackett / H Ward-----hackett missed most the year now out again and ward missed a bit of time as well

Heap / Heath Miller------hurt all the time and not enough looks

Patriots DST---2nd best pick......... face it bro do research before your draft and you can make the playoffs..... but this team is really below average when you look at it all......sorry cant give you props for this team

How about this one, 2nd in total points but last in division.

QB- Rivers

RB- Maroney

RB- AD

WR- TO

WR- Wayne

WR- Javon

TE- Gonzo

K- Jeff Reed

D- Steelers

how are you 2nd in points......maroney gets very little week in and out..... rivers is up and down......AD is great but i guess you have missed him the last couple weeks.....T.O and Wayne now that is great but obvious Javon hasnt done much for you...also wayne has had some down weeks at the same time that AD did...gonzo not too bad hasnt been getting a lot of tds ...steelers not bad def but not great either ........ jeff reed not bad but not great..... i could see playoffs with this team but i could see missing the playoffs as well

Brees

Cutler

LT

Alexander

Edge

T Jones

Boldin

Driver

Galloway

Chambers

Berrian

Shockey

Miller

Folk

Carolina

Washington

y'all are ridiculous.....some of these teams are just half garbage.....

12 team league, PPR

Kitna/Schaub

Larry Johnson/Clinton Portis/Thomas Jones/Ronnie Brown

Chad Johnson/Donald Driver/Braylon Edwards/Derrick Mason

Kellen Winslow

K really doesnt matter (Had Stover/both Browns/Dawson etc)

Minny D, Dallas D

I mean this really is the 2nd highest scoring team in my league and I am somehow 5-7.

Guy in my league has AD, Moss, and TO, leads in total points, and needs help to make playoffs. Those three seem to score all of their points in bunches, and are "in phase" with one another. This team set the league's one-week scoring record, then broke that record later in the season.

Every year there are teams that look unbeatable on draft day that miss the playoffs. This year moreso than usual because of all of the injuries and the leaguewide underachievement at the RB position. I thought I had a playoff team on draft day, and I do. But I expected my team to be balanced instead of being carried by the QB. Shows what I know. Sitting at 9-3 with three victories by two points or less, I am always sure to acknowledge the kindness of the fantasy gods. Because with the injuries to Boldin and Andre Johnson I should have a losing record right now.

8-teamer. I know its lame, but it was a last minute thing.

Romo

Tory Holt, Plaxico, Roy Williams, Kevin Curtis

FWP, LJ, Maroney

LJ Smith

Kickers don't matter

Dallas D

Those are the players that i drafted that i still have on the team. Players i've picked up

Jesse Chatman

Ryan Grant

Kolby Smith

Bobby Engram

Javon Walker

I missed the playoffs with

Brady

Moss

TO

Housh

Addai

LT

Gates

Folk

I'll pile on like the rest of these 20/20 crystal-ballers...

You're ugly and your mama dresses you funny. You call that a team?! Other than Brady, Moss, TO, Housh, and Gates who do you really have?! Seriously, Addai has been hit-or-miss, Gates has had like, what, 2 bad games? LT isn't the same this year without Marty Ball and Folk couldn't kick a little girl after she fell off her tricycle? You are terrible at FF and maybe you should just punch yourself in the face in front of your wife and kids.

Must be nice to have that perfect vision in your draft.  Layoff.  Most of these teams looked great before the season started.

1st overall by 40 point/1 game out from being elimated from playoffs

Farve

Addai/ADP/C. Taylor/R. Grant/K. Keith

Burress/S. Smith/K. Curtis/S. McDonald

H. Miller

Gould

Onthe other side of the coin, I somehow still have a shot at the playoffs in a 12-team league after drafting:

Rd. 1 -- Alexander

Rd. 2 -- Edge

Rd. 3 -- Gates

Rd. 4 -- Walker

Rd. 5 -- Evans

I rouned out this solid start by taking Vincent Jackson, Brandon Jackson and Vernand Morency later on.

Just awful choices, but I'm in if I win this week (with an almost completely different team than I drafted).