Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Anyone else notice what a douche bag favre is ?

his teamate throws a touchdown, piece of crap doesnt even acknowlege it. Doesnt once go over and say congrats to the kid for his first td, just standing by himself all bitter it wasnt him, what a focking piece of shiat teamate and a true show of his character or lack there of.

:pointstosky:

I can't help but agree!

Yes, I did notice that.

I was wondering about that myself.

Damn! Go high-five the guy that is standing in for you.

Favre looked head down like they lost a fumble or something.

Why do I have to have Favre as my QB? :pointstosky:

I didn't notice that. Looked like Farve is pulling for his team to me.

I can't help but agree!

Yes, I did notice that.

Why do I have to have Favre as my QB? :first:

He looked down, because he realizes his time is coming to an end. He loves the game and it must be tough to realize that and watch your replacement do well. :cry:

Nah.

I think you're totally off. Knowing Favre's competitive nature I saw it more as being frustrated he wasn't in the game or disappointed he let his team down. I'm not a psych major or anything but don't all perennial contenders want to be in the game whether winning or losing? Some react differently than others. I think you're overstating the perceived apathy. But then again, perception equals reality...right?:lol:

his teamate throws a touchdown, piece of crap doesnt even acknowlege it. Doesnt once go over and say congrats to the kid for his first td, just standing by himself all bitter it wasnt him, what a focking piece of shiat teamate and a true show of his character or lack there of.

:lol:

i had noticed how clueless you are....

what arm was he supposed to high 5 him with? the one with no feeling or the one with the separated shoulder?

:shocking:

i had noticed how clueless you are....

what arm was he supposed to high 5 him with? the one with no feeling or the one with the separated shoulder?

:lol:

you denying it ? that he was a crappy teamate ? a douche ? its all on video, the self centered ass hole showed more dissapointment when the kid threw his first td than your parents probably showed when you survived the abortion

you denying it ? that he was a crappy teamate ? a douche ? its all on video, the self centered ass hole showed more dissapointment when the kid threw his first td than your parents probably showed when you survived the abortion

this, coming from someone who didnt even know who beat the pats in the 96 super bowl?...

save your opinion....he was by aaron...just not the entire time..was he supposed to aaron with a wrist bracelet? the team didnt even want him out there..he was on more painkillers than TO usually takes..

..did you see aaron struggling?...favre was loopy and out of it...what did u want him to do? blow brett like u wouldve to tom had tom been hurt?...

you dont show any disappointment..because no one has any expectations of your fatazz.... :lol:

oh, and yes..im denying it..this is the same favre who once said a so-so packers team was the most talented that he had ever been around..he does more for the team than u know...

what do u do when u hurt yourself and can no longer empty out a shitter? do you hold your hand on your co-workers exposed butt crack to give him support?...is that your way of helping him lay pipe?

:thumbsdown:

save your hate for someone else a$$-clown.

save your hate for someone else a$$-clown.

best part is...until donhaas pointed it out to him a few years ago, drob didnt even know that favre had beaten the pats in the 96 sb....ouch... :thumbsdown:

I can't help but agree!

Yes, I did notice that.

Why do I have to have Favre as my QB? :thumbsdown:

Just to play "devil's advocate" here, but how in the f... can you "high five' a guy when you have one arm numbed up and the other with separated shoulder ???? :shocking:

Guest ramrock11

I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

When was the last time this guy one a big game?

best part is...until donhaas pointed it out to him a few years ago, drob didnt even know that favre had beaten the pats in the 96 sb....ouch... :thumbsdown:

drobeski didn't know the pats were from boston until 2001.

come and hop on the biggest bandwagon of all time.  the ne patriots

What an idiotic thread....

yeah...when he threw it to Kuhn who almost got in...and Favre looked pissed...I guess that was him being a selfish douche bag right?

:thumbsdown:

I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

When was the last time this guy one a big game?

were all those 10 wins this year not big games? it's handed them the playoffs. many nfl qb's never even sniff the playoffs.

Guest ramrock11
were all those 10 wins this year not big games? it's handed them the playoffs. many nfl qb's never even sniff the playoffs.

since superbowl win

98-sb lose

99-playoff lose

00-01-no plyoffs

02-thumped by rams (6 picks)

03-Alt win at home for gosh sakes

04-lose to eagles

05-4-12 (updated)

06-8-8

07- won't make it past first round

Seems to me he loses more playoff games than he wins.

since superbowl win

98-sb lose

99-playoff lose

00-01-no plyoffs

02-thumped by rams (6 picks)

03-Alt win at home for gosh sakes

04-lose to eagles

05-thumped by vikings

06-8-8

07- won't make it past first round

Seems to me he loses more playoff games than he wins.

05 they were 4-12.

Seems like he has not been in the playoffs with this team...with this coach...with this defense.

But I know...you just like to bash...so bash on. :music_guitarred:

Guest ramrock11
05 they were 4-12.

Seems like he has not been in the playoffs with this team...with this coach...with this defense.

My fault I'll erase that>

Guest ramrock11
05 they were 4-12.

Remember when he wasn't even going to play for this coach.

Just brett being brett

Remember when he wasn't even going to play for this coach.

Just brett being brett

I remember when he contemplated retirement because he might not want to learn another system.

Had little to do with the coach...McCarthy had coached him before.

You like making things up huh. :music_guitarred:

:music_guitarred:

Manufacture all the kinds of drama you'd like to, kenmuscles..... but I'll still root for Favre... I've never seen him throw classless fourth quarter fourth down touchdown passes up 45-0 in order to pad his Trent Dilfer-like career stats, I've never seen him cheat to win games, and as far as I know he's not a bastard factory.

:overhead:

Sho Nuff are you really John Madden?

Yawn...great comeback.

Any other lies you want to post?

As opposed to Tom Brady, who is a stand up guy. I mean leaving your pregnant girlfriend to chase snapper is a much less douche bag move than not congratulating a guy for doing his job.

:thumbsup:

I don't know what you were watching, but I saw Favre give a little fist pump and sort of a nod. He didn't jump up and down, but he certainly didn't look bitter to me. He had a tough day but was still pulling for his team... it's a tough feeling. And unlike 99% of the players in the NFL... Favre doesn't get too excited when his team is still losing.

I don't know why people hate Favre. He literally gives you no reason to. In fact, I bet the Favre hate on this board... other than those from Chicago or fans of other teams in the NFC Norse... that deep down people who bash Favre here actually like him in the real world.

:thumbsup:

I haven't read all the posts but this was my take on it:

This is an opportunity Rodgers has been waiting for for 3 years. It was his day in the sun and he didn't need Favre hanging around. Rodgers had a job to do and Farve would just be in the way. At this point it is all about Rodgers and Favre let him have the spotlight. It was what he said after the game that mattered.

My cousin's roommate's sister's uncle also said he killed a puppy with his bare hands. I that that guy....

Is it just me or are there more threads bashing Brett Favre than there are bashing Chris Henry, Michael Vick, Ricky Williams, and Pacman Jones combined? Do you watch Packers games just to watch Favre and everything he does just to come on here and b!tch about him? I'm a Lions fan and I still have to say you Favre bashers are disappointments to your loved ones.

I remember when he contemplated retirement because he might not want to learn another system.

Had little to do with the coach...McCarthy had coached him before.

You like making things up huh. :overhead:

he officially lost this thread...

im sure hes thinking...uh really...mike mccarthy coached in gb? uhhh...when?....

i like how the whiners go from....this is favres team...he calls all of the shots..to....he wont play for that coach....

how do we know that favre didnt put his 2 cents in on who should come in?......if u are gonna bring someone in...im sure consulting favre is a good first step...

and yeah..this new system is way too radical for favre to have to learn... :thumbsdown: