Sign in to follow this  
tt_er

R. Bush, E. Graham, F. Gore or W. Parker - need 2

I think I will def stick with Graham but the others are question marks. Holmes is out for the Steelers so there WR threat is out so I would assume they will get more carries to Parker. It is supposed to be sleet/snow mix for their game now which could be good or bad for Parker.

Any thoughts?

PS - I will reply to yours.

I think I will def stick with Graham but the others are question marks. Holmes is out for the Steelers so there WR threat is out so I would assume they will get more carries to Parker. It is supposed to be sleet/snow mix for their game now which could be good or bad for Parker.

Any thoughts?

It's possible that Gore might string togetther 2 good weeks in a row.He has a good matchup.I just can't start anyone in the Pitt. game because of what I saw last week.Gore and Graham.

It's possible that Gore might string togetther 2 good weeks in a row.He has a good matchup.I just can't start anyone in the Pitt. game because of what I saw last week.Gore and Graham.

I was thinking Gore was going to be the LT of last season - what a joke. Is Carolina run D ok?

Any thoughts?

Well, I agree that Graham is your most consistant start but I am going to say start Bush with him. Bush on turf at home in a must-win game is a must start. My runner-up is Gore but he is inconsistant and going cross-country is not a start in my book unless you are talking about studs.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=304406

I would go with Gore and Graham as well. Caroline is horrible. I am just hoping Gore leaves some point for Davis. Graham should do pretty well against NO.

Bush and Graham

I would go with Gore and Graham as well. Caroline is horrible. I am just hoping Gore leaves some point for Davis. Graham should do pretty well against NO.

I have Donald Lee as my TE and think I am going to pick up Owen Daniel and drop Lee. However, Davis is still available as well but his season has been pretty dismal so far.