Sign in to follow this  
rotisserieking

Is the Tom Brady owner still alive in your playoffs?

I see on Yahoo's success rankings that Tom Brady owners represent 60.2% of the top teams (good for 2nd overall).

In one league the #3 (Brady owner) went down to the #6 in Round 1 - he gets no money.

In second league the #2 (Brady owner) went down to the #7 (ME!!!) in Round 1 - he gets no money. And the Moss/TO owner lost also.

:pointstosky:

That team finished 12-1, got the #1 seed, and I face him next week. :overhead: ...with Brady up against the Jets of all teams. It's been a good run and I am the defending Champion, but I'm anticipating it being the end of the road for me here.

Brady does not bother me, I have the antidote. His name is Moss. While the Brady owner did go 9-3 this year, in the breakdown he went 6-7 vs. me.

yes.

ME :overhead:

Nope. His owner is playing for the Toilet Bowl in my league (battle for the cellar). :wacko:

Brady was his only consistent point producer every week. He had the misfortune of owning S. Alexander, M. Harrison, Ahman Green among other duds this year.

Guy with Brady didn't make the playoffs.

Guy with Moss lost to me last week in the first round.

Guy with Wes Welker doesn't even start him.

So the Pats pretty much have no effect on my league anymore...which is alright by me!

:wacko:

in 4 leagues i made the playoffs in 2, both with brady. 1 as the #1 seed with most points for, 1 as the first wild card. i had the third best record and 2nd most points scored in the league i am a wildcard.

1 i drafted him the other i traded for him early on in the year for big ben/t henry.

:dunno:

Nope. His owner is playing for the Toilet Bowl in my league (battle for the cellar). :rolleyes:

Brady was his only consistent point producer every week. He had the misfortune of owning S. Alexander, M. Harrison, Ahman Green among other duds this year.

Pretty much the same in my league - Brady put up 40+ this week and his team total was 80. He was the highest scorer in the league but the team was inconsistent, one week put up 150 the next 60 (mostly from Brady).

I own Brady and Moss and am nervous !

Mangini area of expertise is DB's and He is very familar with Brady and now knows what to expect with Moss. Peopole thinking Brady Moss will be an explosion week 15 could be in for a AD type shock.

Not only am I the brady owner.

but for a 14 team league redraft my team is flat out unfair.

Brady

Addai

Rudi/Young/Stecker (1)

R. Moss

Burress/Gonzalez/Megatron (1)

Lee

Folk

Seabags

I own Brady and Moss and am nervous !

Mangini area of expertise is DB's and He is very familar with Brady and now knows what to expect with Moss. Peopole thinking Brady Moss will be an explosion week 15 could be in for a AD type shock.

I am slightly nervous as well. However, the only 2 teams to hold down moss were far better than the Jets. I think a lot has to do with the weather. I might consider benching Moss for Gonzalez if the weather is bad, but I will still use Brady. if moss has a good day, that means Brady will have a good day, just not double the points.

I am going against Palmer and Housh and that scares the chit out of me.

The Brady owner in my league lost in the first round of the playoffs last week....he went up against the Peyton Manning owner so the qb position essentially cancelled itself out...the problem for the Brady team is that he also owns AD Peterson and the team he went against owns Chester Taylor....we all know how that went...