Sign in to follow this  
salparadise

I just missed the playoffs by .44 of a point because of Sharper's pick. Has anyone else ever missed the playoffs by that slim of a margin?

To add insult to injury, I had the second most points in the league.

I made a post bitching about my 1 point loss this weekend. It was to get into my superbowl. Nobody cares because I think everyones been through it, but I feel for you. I just keep thinking there are so many ways I could have gotten 1 freakin point. .44 would drive me even more nuts. Time to let go. It's over.

It happens every year to me it seems...either in the semis or the SB...I lose by the slimmest of margins by some crazy scoring. I lost my SB (ours is week 15) by 5.5 pts and had Westbrook on my team. I would have won by .5 if he scores that TD. Was a fun year....now its just waiting for the real playoffs to happen.

I just missed the playoffs by .44 of a point because of Sharper's pick. Has anyone else ever missed the playoffs by that slim of a margin?

To add insult to injury, I had the second most points in the league.

I had a very similar situation last year. Remember the NO/Dallas game, where on 4th down Fred Thomas went for the pick instead of just knocking it down? Well, the ball went right through his hands to T.O., who scored a TD. I was the highest game point total to ever lose a game. Thomas knocks that down, and I go to the playoffs where Sjax would have carried me to the title.

Oh well. :thumbsdown:

I have to admit that although I lost, last night was the most exciting Viking/Bear game that I have ever watched. That is what makes ff so great.

See you all next year.

Somebody was nice enough to point out to me this morning that had Westbrook just scored the TD, Romo would have been slinging the ball and needed just 9 yards to get me that point I needed. Ugh.

Great season, look forward to next year.

I'm letting go now, I promise.

I lost the semifinal game this week by 0.56 points - 5.6 freaking yards. A big FU to Jessica Simpson for showing up and getting her bagina into Romo's head and screwing him up. Yeah, no TDs and 3 picks - thanks for a wasted season Tony.