Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Are the eagles gonna make the playoffs this year ?

:bandana: Thier fans started obsessing about the patriots about 8 weeks ago, have they been eliminated that long ?

newbie ? buttfisto ? any of you, dont tell me you went into hiding, I did mention the patriots in the thread, that awtta get ya rolling

playoffs ?

In to hiding? :shocking: Aren't you the one who went from 30 posts a day to 30 posts in a year? I've been here all along.

Also, while the Eagles may have been eliminated, they also managed to get through the season without being penalized for cheating. That's a wash.

Also, while the Eagles may have been eliminated, they also managed to get through the season without being penalized for cheating. That's a wash.

If you think so.

In to hiding? :shocking: Aren't you the one who went from 30 posts a day to 30 posts in a year? I've been here all along.

Didnt they cheat the fans of a quality football team ?

If you think so.

The Eagles secretly got busted for cheating and got a huge fine but the NFL is just keeping it under wraps??? :shocking:

The Eagles secretly got busted for cheating and got a huge fine but the NFL is just keeping it under wraps??? :shocking:

I don't think going through the season without "getting caught cheating" and missing the playoffs is better than an NFL witchhunt and a SB.

I don't think going through the season without "getting caught cheating" and missing the playoffs is better than an NFL witchhunt and a SB.

They've awarded the Patriots a Super Bowl birth? That's news to me. It may be the only way they make it, considering how they've been playing.

Also, why would the NFL be on a witch hunt after week one this year? The Pats didn't even make the Super Bowl last year. If they wanted to hunt down a great team, why didn't they go after the Champions? :shocking: What motive did they have to single out New England?

the nfl isnt on a witch hunt, they punished them, took thier pick.....its all over as far as the nfl is concered....the only losers who give a crap about it are miserable jealous fans of other teams and the 72 fins.

They are both scared and jealous of the greatness they are witnessing. :(

:shocking:

They've awarded the Patriots a Super Bowl birth? That's news to me. It may be the only way they make it, considering how they've been playing.

Also, why would the NFL be on a witch hunt after week one this year? The Pats didn't even make the Super Bowl last year. If they wanted to hunt down a great team, why didn't they go after the Champions? :wacko: What motive did they have to single out New England?

They didn't go after them and single them out. They were given an opportunity to knock them down a peg and they took it. As far as why, take a look at the SB odds at the beginning of the season and you have your answer.

As far as a SB berth (note the spelling), I know that we have a playoff berth and the Iggles don't.

You should change your sig to: "NewbieJr - Like a moth to a flame." :lol:

the nfl isnt on a witch hunt, they punished them, took thier pick.....its all over as far as the nfl is concered....the only losers who give a crap about it are miserable jealous fans of other teams and the 72 fins.

They are both scared and jealous of the greatness they are witnessing. :lol:

:wacko:

Apparently, the 5-win Ravens and 3-win Jets weren't so afraid. Face it, you're team just isn't so "mighty" anymore., They peaked in October.

You should change your sig to: "NewbieJr - Like a moth to a flame." :lol:

I don't get it. Should I post a link to every Patriots thread that I've created that guys like you and drobeski run to like my little b!tches? Fock, there's probably three or four just on page one.

:wacko:

They've awarded the Patriots a Super Bowl birth? That's news to me.

You've got to hand it to the Pats fans.....they're going all in this year.

1 of 2 possibilities will come from the rest of this year, playoffs, and the SB. Either the Pats win it all and we are forced to hear it from the many NE fans on this board plus a multitude of new bandwagon on top of the existing bandwagon fans, or the Pats will lose and the Pats and their fans will look so stupid that they will vanish. There's really no middle ground here. It's all or nothing for the Pats and their many lifelong loyal fans.

no pagents to force and prep your daughter for ?

Daughter's never even been to one pageant. Next.

The mere fact that you say that means you think she's pageant worthy. Thanks. :wacko:

You've got to hand it to the Pats fans.....they're going all in this year.

1 of 2 possibilities will come from the rest of this year, playoffs, and the SB. Either the Pats win it all and we are forced to hear it from the many NE fans on this board plus a multitude of new bandwagon on top of the existing bandwagon fans, or the Pats will lose and the Pats and their fans will look so stupid that they will vanish. There's really no middle ground here. It's all or nothing for the Pats and their many lifelong loyal fans.

I love it. The way their "fans" were carrying on when they were beating teams 52-7, you'd have thought they played the '85 Bears or something. Now that they've returned to earth and are struggling to beat even teh league's worst teams, they are getting all defensive and pissy.

As far as the Super Bowl goes, it's them against the field. They dare not slip up one time. A loss in the Super Bowl would be a bad season for them now. And considering that 2007 was the year they were busted for cheating, even if they win it all, it will be tainted. It's no wonder their fans are so bitter. :wacko:

no pagents to force and prep your daughter for ?

Kind of a low blow, don't you think.

Not to mention I think we can dig up some old threads about your family that isn't so greata.

Just sayin'

I don't get it. Should I post a link to every Patriots thread that I've created that guys like you and drobeski run to like my little b!tches? Fock, there's probably three or four just on page one.

:music_guitarred:

No, the point is that your team is so bad that you have to flock to every Patriots thread created and, if you can't find one, you create one. :cry:

No, the point is that your team is so bad that you have to flock to every Patriots thread created and, if you can't find one, you create one. :thumbsup:

Sorry. This is a football forum. The Patriots were fined and penalized for cheating this year. It was a big story. I have a lot to say about it. If that doesn't sit well with you, either don't respond to me or switch to supporting a team that doesn't cheat. Which you choose is not my problem. Got it?

Sorry. This is a football forum. The Patriots were fined and penalized for cheating this year. It was a big story. I have a lot to say about it. If that doesn't sit well with you, either don't respond to me or switch to supporting a team that doesn't cheat. Which you choose is not my problem. Got it?

:overhead: You are obsessed with everything related to the Pats. Again, change your sig. It would be more appropriate. :thumbsup:

:lol: You are obsessed with everything related to the Pats. Again, change your sig. It would be more appropriate. :thumbsup:

I'll think about it.

In the meantime, think about switching teams. It might prevent you from having to defend them like a pathetic little b!tch every day. :overhead:

I love it. The way their "fans" were carrying on when they were beating teams 52-7, you'd have thought they played the '85 Bears or something. Now that they've returned to earth and are struggling to beat even teh league's worst teams, they are getting all defensive and pissy.

As far as the Super Bowl goes, it's them against the field. They dare not slip up one time. A loss in the Super Bowl would be a bad season for them now. And considering that 2007 was the year they were busted for cheating, even if they win it all, it will be tainted. It's no wonder their fans are so bitter. :thumbsup:

:overhead: :lol:

I'll think about it.

In the meantime, think about switching teams. It might prevent you from having to defend them like a pathetic little b!tch every day. :thumbsup:

The Noob starts with the name calling early. :overhead: It's funny that a frosted tip lover of ghey 80's music likes to call other people b!tches. :lol:

The Noob starts with the name calling early. :thumbsup: It's funny that a frosted tip lover of ghey 80's music likes to call other people b!tches. :lol:

Great comeback. Who's writing your material these days? There's no way you're coming up with that gold yourself.

Dear Patriot fans:

1. Posting in a thread about the Patriots does not equal obssessing. They are one of the biggest stories of the season and a hot button, so of course we are going to discuss it here. :lol:

2. Just because you discuss the Patriots weaknesses doesn't mean you are a "Hatriot". Way to jump to the extreme. :thumbsup:

3. I know ya'll are fans, but you don't have to be so defensive. We aren't talking about your family or something. Get a grip and stop getting your panties in a wad as soon as one person says anything halfway negative about the Pats. Geez. <_<

2. Just becasue you discuss the Patriots weaknesses doesn't mean you are a "Hatriot". Way to jump to the extreme. :thumbsup:

3. I know ya'll are fans, but you don't have to be so defensive. We aren't talking about your family or something. Get a grip and stop getting your panties in a wad as soon as one person says anything halfway negative about the Pats. Geez. :lol:

2. Exacvtly. Hell, I still have them number one in my rankings. Sheesh.

3. Like I said, I feel bad for Patriots fans. They should be enjying this season. Instead, some of them have such a chip on their shoulder that no one dare say a negative thing about them. I realize that being caught cheating kind of negates all that they've accomplished during the Billichek era, so the fans are taking it upon themselves to brag them up and ignore that it ever happened, but don't be so thin skinned. Christ, just enjoy the charmed season they're having and hope they continue squeeking by the league's worst teams. It wasn't that long ago that they were able to beat teams by fifty. Enjoy it. Hell, the NFL even scheduled Miami this week. It may be a one-week return to dominance.

Chill out my braaahs. You're getting grey haired defending your little gang of rule-breakers.

Dear Patriot fans:

1. Posting in a thread about the Patriots does not equal obssessing. They are one of the biggest stories of the season and a hot button, so of course we are going to discuss it here. <_<

2. Just because you discuss the Patriots weaknesses doesn't mean you are a "Hatriot". Way to jump to the extreme. :overhead:

3. I know ya'll are fans, but you don't have to be so defensive. We aren't talking about your family or something. Get a grip and stop getting your panties in a wad as soon as one person says anything halfway negative about the Pats. Geez. <_<

1. I agree. That is not what Newbie does. Read his threads. He is trying to push buttons (badly, I might add).

2. Absolutely.

3. Do you think that calling someone's team "a little gang of rule breakers" is worthy of a response and not be considered "being so defensive"?

The reality is that the manner in which we discuss teams is going to define what the response is going to be. If the manner is an instigation, then it is going to get something commensurate in response. Right?

Geez.

1. I agree. That is not what Newbie does. Read his threads. He is trying to push buttons (badly, I might add).

Badly? Holy fock. How can you say 'badly' when I catch your ass, hook-line-and-sinker, every single time?

Hell, this isn't even my thread. One of your arrogent Patriot-fan cohorts attempted to reel in some Eagle fans and I STILL ended up having you guys mentioning my daughter and being real original with the blonde-tips and ghey 80's music comments. You are my easiest catch, time after time.

With all your anger, you would think it was me who caught your team cheating. <_<

It must suck to be caught in your own net. :overhead:

3. Do you think that calling someone's team "a little gang of rule breakers" is worthy of a response and not be considered "being so defensive"?

Geez.

Thank you for noticing and responding to that line. I worked hard on that one. :overhead:

Badly? Holy fock. How can you say 'badly' when I catch your ass, hook-line-and-sinker, every single time?

Hell, this isn't even my thread. One of your arrogent Patriot-fan cohorts attempted to reel in some Eagle fans and I STILL ended up having you guys mentioning my daughter and being real original with the blonde-tips and ghey 80's music comments. You are my easiest catch, time after time.

With all your anger, you would think it was me who caught your team cheating. <_<

It must suck to be caught in your own net. :overhead:

Angry? <_< You don't even know me. If by "catching" me, do you mean that I get to dope slap you? :lol:

Angry? :overhead: You don't even know me. If by "catching" me, do you mean that I get to dope slap you? <_<

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Next?