Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Are the eagles gonna make the playoffs this year ?

<_<

If we can momentarily cast our differences aside, I think there's one thing we can both agree on......

Drobeski won this thread. <_<

Kind of a low blow, don't you think.

Not to mention I think we can dig up some old threads about your family that isn't so greata.

Just sayin'

no not at all, and your last statement is exactly why nothing is too low here, so fock you and your mother and your ###### wife while we are at it.

mr white trash shows up to talk shiot.

Fat fock never knew who the Pats were until they won a superbowl. :music_guitarred:

poor bengals fans, you guys are like the misfit elf who wanted to be a dentist :wub:

Daughter's never even been to one pageant. Next.

The mere fact that you say that means you think she's pageant worthy. Thanks. :music_guitarred:

ya sure she hasnt john benet ramsey jr, the photos you showed off could have been taken from those news clippings

ya sure she hasnt john benet ramsey jr, the photos you showed off could have been taken from those news clippings

Stay classy. :mad:

Stay classy. :overhead:
Im just breakin them bud, sorry for making it personal, hope I didnt offend, from what I seen you have a wonderful family. Also you're a pretty good fisherman......merry christmas :mad:

Im just breakin them bud, sorry for making it personal, hope I didnt offend, from what I seen you have a wonderful family. Also you're a pretty good fisherman......merry christmas :overhead:

Someone has hijacked drobeski's account. Or he has seamlessly transitioned to a size queen power bottom.

Drobeski: Patriots fan since around 2001 or so.

No, the point is that your team is so bad that you have to flock to every Patriots thread created and, if you can't find one, you create one. :mad:

Funny, when i clicked on the title I could of swore it was an Eagles tread . . . . . . . since the title is "Are the eagles gonna make the playoffs this year?"

What was i thinking? :overhead:

There should be a poll somewhere: Who are the biggest front-runners? Patriots fans or Cowboys fans? It's a close one. You couldn't pay someone to be a NE fan 10 years ago and all of a sudden everyone's a NE fan all their life. Funny.

Funny, when i clicked on the title I could of swore it was an Eagles tread . . . . . . . since the title is "Are the eagles gonna make the playoffs this year?"

What was i thinking? :overhead:

There should be a poll somewhere: Who are the biggest front-runners? Patriots fans or Cowboys fans? It's a close one. You couldn't pay someone to be a NE fan 10 years ago and all of a sudden everyone's a NE fan all their life. Funny.

Hey rook. It was a fishing trip.

BTW - Pats have sold out for about 150 straight home games. That is more than 10 years :mad:

Im just breakin them bud, sorry for making it personal, hope I didnt offend, from what I seen you have a wonderful family. Also you're a pretty good fisherman......merry christmas :overhead:

Thanks, man. You're right, I'm a fisherman and a ball buster myself, so I expect the "phag" comments and the "frosted tips " stuff, hell even some mom and wife jokes don't bother me, but I like to keep my little girl out of it.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well. :mad:

Alsothepatriotscheatheehee

BTW - Pats have sold out for about 150 straight home games. That is more than 10 years :wall:

Whoopdy-do....They were in the super bowl 10 years ago, so it's not like they were terrible. You're congratulating your fan base for following a super bowl team?? :lol:

Now take a team like, say, the Packers who sold out their stadium for decades when they were terrible with a metropolitan population 1/10th of Boston's.

That's why people respect Packer fans.... they follow their team through thick and thin... they understand what it's like to be down so it's simple comprehension for them that it's not a good idea to throw up 45-0 fourth quarter/fourth down passes.....simple comprehension that evades bandwagon Patriot fans....

:wacko:

Whoopdy-do....They were in the super bowl 10 years ago, so it's not like they were terrible. You're congratulating your fan base for following a super bowl team?? :lol:

Now take a team like, say, the Packers who sold out their stadium for decades when they were terrible with a metropolitan population 1/10th of Boston's.

That's why people respect Packer fans.... they follow their team through thick and thin... they understand what it's like to be down so it's simple comprehension for them that it's not a good idea to throw up 45-0 fourth quarter/fourth down passes.....simple comprehension that evades bandwagon Patriot fans....

:wacko:

In defense of Patriot fans, there are many who were loyal ever since since cheating-infancy. In fact, if you watch the old tapes, you can see a seven year old Edjr. in the crowd during the snowplow cheating incident of 1977.

Whoopdy-do....They were in the super bowl 10 years ago, so it's not like they were terrible. You're congratulating your fan base for following a super bowl team?? ;)

:cheers:

Again, there is nothing to do in Green Bay, but go to the Packers game. You either stay in your house and look at your corn-fed, heifer of a wife or you sit through some bad football at Lambeau. Talk about a Whoopdy-do :lol:

BTW - the snow plow game was in '82. HTH.

Just ask Jon Kitna. How is that working out for him? ;)

Yeah, but he is from Detroit. God hates Detroit more than bad people.

Again, there is nothing to do in Green Bay, but go to the Packers game. You either stay in your house and look at your corn-fed, heifer of a wife or you sit through some bad football at Lambeau. Talk about a Whoopdy-do :lol:

Yes, they have many more gay bars in Boston then in Green Bay, but if you are truly a football fan, name the hundreds of things you'd rather do in Boston (or the whole New England area, for that matter) on sunday at noon then go watch your football team play.....

I'll take your answer off the air.....

Poor excuse for your tremendous bandwagonism :thumbsdown:

Yes, they have many more gay bars in Boston then in Green Bay, but if you are truly a football fan, name the hundreds of things you'd rather do in Boston (or the whole New England area, for that matter) on sunday at noon then go watch your football team play.....

I'll take your answer off the air.....

Poor excuse for your tremendous bandwagonism :thumbsdown:

First off, we don't play at noon. That is for mid-westerners. We play at 1, 4, 4:15, 8:15, or 8:30. Most of the time, we aren't even playing at 1. That is the trouble with being the darling of the networks.

On the other stuff, you're talking to the wrong guy. When it was 3 degrees and we were playing the Titans, I was there freezing my butt off at the stadium. Snow games... there. Last week in the snow, rain, and wind. I was there. I go to the good games and I go to the bad games. I was there when we stunk and were not in the playoffs and I have been there at 2 of the SB's.

I did notice that you did not deny my depiction of GB. :lol:

Hey rook. It was a fishing trip.

BTW - Pats have sold out for about 150 straight home games. That is more than 10 years :mad:

The Eagles have a 15 year waiting list for season tickets and have sold out every game since the early 90's at the latest. Look it up on Google, almost every team has a sell out streak going and most are more than 10 years. The difference with those fans is that it doesn't take the team to get to the SuperBowl before they start selling out games.

Come back when you got something for me. :doublethumbsup:

I did notice that you did not deny my depiction of GB. :mad:

I 100 percent agree with your depiction of GB :doublethumbsup:

It's like going into a time warp when you go up there.... :rolleyes:

But they are some good, friendly, fun-loving blue-collar folk, though.

It's always a blast before, during, and after a game at Lambeau...

The Eagles have a 15 year waiting list for season tickets and have sold out every game since the early 90's at the latest. Look it up on Google, almost every team has a sell out streak going and most are more than 10 years. The difference with those fans is that it doesn't take the team to get to the SuperBowl before they start selling out games.

Come back when you got something for me. :thumbsup:

Really? The Iggles had the waiting list after they built the new stadium and it coincided with them going to the NFC Championships (and losing) and then to the SB (and losing).

You are the one who stated.

You couldn't pay someone to be a NE fan 10 years ago and all of a sudden everyone's a NE fan all their life. Funny.

BTW - The Iggles fans that go to away games are by far the worst in the league. Obnoxious before the game and during the game, but they disappear like cowards after their team loses. Can't say that about Steeler fans, Indy fans, Rams fans, Panthers fans, or even the Jets fans.

I 100 percent agree with your depiction of GB :thumbsup:

It's like going into a time warp when you go up there.... :lol:

But they are some good, friendly, fun-loving blue-collar folk, though.

It's always a blast before, during, and after a game at Lambeau...

:thumbsup:

Definitely a place that I want to make a road trip to. It is one of those things that you have to check off on your list before you die.

Really? The Iggles had the waiting list after they built the new stadium and it coincided with them going to the NFC Championships (and losing) and then to the SB (and losing).

BTW - The Iggles fans that go to away games are by far the worst in the league. Obnoxious before the game and during the game, but they disappear like cowards after their team loses. Can't say that about Steeler fans, Indy fans, Rams fans, Panthers fans, or even the Jets fans.

The Eagles have had a waiting list for years before the new stadium was even discussed, before they went to the NFC Championships, before they were even were a .500 team. You obviously don't know what your talking about.

BTW - Your an idiot. I've been to many away games with as many as 30 people from the Philadelphia area. Where the hell would we hide? Underneath the seats so no one see's us? Do me a favor . . .

The Eagles have had a waiting list for years before the new stadium was even discussed, before they went to the NFC Championships, before they were even were a .500 team. You obviously don't know what your talking about.

BTW - Your an idiot. I've been to many away games with as many as 30 people from the Philadelphia area. Where the hell would we hide? Underneath the seats so no one see's us? Do me a favor . . .

:ninja:

Thanks for the laugh. :thumbsdown:

no not at all, and your last statement is exactly why nothing is too low here, so fock you and your mother and your ###### wife while we are at it.

What's the matter fatty? You compare someone's kid to Jon Benet and expect people to not take offense? That's about as low as you could go.

I make a very vague comment about your family and you get all bent out of shape. Can't take it?

What's the matter fatty? You compare someone's kid to Jon Benet and expect people to not take offense? That's about as low as you could go.

I make a very vague comment about your family and you get all bent out of shape. Can't take it?

Can I be "fatty" and he be "no neck"? I figure that is probably easier on everyone. TIA

Can I be "fatty" and he be "no neck"? I figure that is probably easier on everyone. TIA

As you wish...............fatty.

Spoken like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. :thumbsdown:

Spoken like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. :cry:

I can only go by what I have seen and what others have said. You have to admit that the Iggles fans don't have a good reputation with respect to their behavior.

I can only go by what I have seen and what others have said. You have to admit that the Iggles fans don't have a good reputation with respect to their behavior.

We are talking about a football game right? Not the ballet?

We are talking about a football game right? Not the ballet?

Of course, rook. Here is a tip for you:

- Don't get so drunk that you don't remember inappropriate touching of women (or guys in your case)

- Don't swear at little kids

- Don't pick fights with women and old people

- Don't pick fights with little kids

- If you want to do any of the above, be ready to take a beating

The Iggles fans at the games that I have been to (and there have been several) all forget those key tips and we are not talking about a couple of bad apples. I can count the number of cool Eagles fans on one hand that I have met. With the other teams that I mentioned, I can count on one hand the number of idiots that I met. Go figure.

The year they went to the SB, about 35,000 Eagle fans travelled to Miami for the game against the Dolphins.

There's a waiting list for season tickets of about 75k. The Eagles have sold out every game since Ricky Watters first season as an Eagle (first game against the Bucs was a local blackout).

Pats' fans don't have a good reputation, neither, because they're obnoxious a-holes who think Boston is the center of the universe.

The year they went to the SB, about 35,000 Eagle fans travelled to Miami for the game against the Dolphins.

There's a waiting list for season tickets of about 75k. The Eagles have sold out every game since Ricky Watters first season as an Eagle (first game against the Bucs was a local blackout).

Pats' fans don't have a good reputation, neither, because they're obnoxious a-holes who think Boston is the center of the universe.

I don't understand why you are telling me about the Iggles fans selling out. They have a consecutive sellout streak for the last 9 years. That is great. The only reason that the sellouts was brought up was because one of your compadres said that 10 years ago, you could not pay people to be Pats fans. Since our sellout streak goes back about 14 years, I mentioned that it was incorrect.

As far as Boston fans having an a-hole attitude about being the Hub of the universe, I don't know that I disagree. We have a ton of that. My point was more about the a-hole behavior of Iggles fans who don't just have an attitude of an a-hole, they act like a-holes.

I don't understand why you are telling me about the Iggles fans selling out. They have a consecutive sellout streak for the last 9 years. That is great. The only reason that the sellouts was brought up was because one of your compadres said that 10 years ago, you could not pay people to be Pats fans. Since our sellout streak goes back about 14 years, I mentioned that it was incorrect.

As far as Boston fans having an a-hole attitude about being the Hub of the universe, I don't know that I disagree. We have a ton of that. My point was more about the a-hole behavior of Iggles fans who don't just have an attitude of an a-hole, they act like a-holes.

Incorrect. Your original statement that "the Eagles had the waiting list after the stadium was built" was just flat out wrong. And the fact that Eagle fans don't travel well.

Because Eagle fans can be rowdy and inconsiderate, that makes them bad fans? Funny, but if the same thing were said about Pats' fans, they'd be called "passionate". Funny how that works.

Every fan base has a-holes, my man. Patriots included. Going around calling an opposing fanbase a-holes when one has their own fare share, well, you know where that's going.................

Incorrect. Your original statement that "the Eagles had the waiting list after the stadium was built" was just flat out wrong. And the fact that Eagle fans don't travel well.

Because Eagle fans can be rowdy and inconsiderate, that makes them bad fans? Funny, but if the same thing were said about Pats' fans, they'd be called "passionate". Funny how that works.

Every fan base has a-holes, my man. Patriots included. Going around calling an opposing fanbase a-holes when one has their own fare share, well, you know where that's going.................

People like you describe the Eagles fans. Ignorant, racist, and delusional and those are only a few descriptions. Worst fans in the league by far. :music_guitarred:

Philly fans originally got their "reputation" for booing Santa Clause. Whatever. I guess that's bad. I was too young to remember iot. eems kinda funny to me.

Another favorite that people like to point out is cheering when Michael Irvin injured his neck. People need to rewalize that we didn't know what was wrong with Irvin when we were cheering. We had laid out a long-time nemesis of the team. We were cheering.

Other than that, Eagle fans are like every other fan base in teh league. We are a passionate fanbase who thinks our team is better than it is when we're good, and bitches and complains too much when we're bad. We have a few knucklehead fans and 95% great and passionate ones. That can be said for the other 31 teams, too.

This argument is like a "my dad can beat up your dad" argument.

Philly fans originally got their "reputation" for booing Santa Clause. Whatever. I guess that's bad. I was too young to remember iot. eems kinda funny to me.

Another favorite that people like to point out is cheering when Michael Irvin injured his neck. People need to rewalize that we didn't know what was wrong with Irvin when we were cheering. We had laid out a long-time nemesis of the team. We were cheering.

Other than that, Eagle fans are like every other fan base in teh league. We are a passionate fanbase who thinks our team is better than it is when we're good, and bitches and complains too much when we're bad. We have a few knucklehead fans and 95% great and passionate ones. That can be said for the other 31 teams, too.

This argument is like a "my dad can beat up your dad" argument.

What about the court house and jail in the stadium? Cheering when Jeff Garcia was hurt during a play last year so Feeley could come in? Go to any NFL stadium in the league and talk with other fans about the Eagles. All of them have a story about some sort of violence started by Eagles fans. Hell at the Redskins game this year Fed-Ex field beefed up security for the game more than usual because guess what? Eagles fans. And guess what more fights at an Eagles game than any other. Keep making excuses for them. :music_guitarred:

"Nowhere else in America will you find more passionate fans than the Eagles. Then again you wont find any fans nearly as hostile, violent, rude, obnoxious, and above all knowledgeless. Eagles fans are not just the most annoying to be around, they're by far the dumbest. But don't try telling them something they dont want to hear, God knows what awaits you if you do. Doesn't matter if you're right or not, they know all. But much like Mets fans you wont hear too much out of them when thier birds are losing, so thier passion depends on if the Eagles are winning or not. And that chant, theres no escaping once your in the Delaware Valley, E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES. Way to go, you can collectively spell the word Eagles, you've all proven that you're as smart as a first grader. But thier lack of maturity shows they have leaps and bounds to go before they're at a 2nd grade level of proficency." Courtesy of fannation.com

are you newbies secret internet lover ?

:) or the father of the kid ? :P