Sign in to follow this  
Lacrosse MD

Superbowl RB Help: Lendale White, Stecker, Edge as RB2?

Start 2 RB's. Have LT

Pick One:

Lendale White's been consistent

Edge, not

Stecker, will he blow it out again vs Philly?

Thanks for the help, leave a link for yours

is it a PPR league? If so, gotta go with Stecker IF Bush is out ofcourse. Otherwise, if Lenwhale is a go, then you start him. I have Edge and haven't started him in a month....he doesn't get enough opportunities to do anything. However, this may be the only week where Edge can have a somewhat decent game if they get a big lead. But I don't think so. In fact, I think the Falcons keep it closer than most people think. I'm starting Stecker over Edge if Bush is out.

No PPR here. Just 1 pt /15 yds plus 6/TD. I've been pretty confident in White in terms of consistency. He and Edge have about the same number of points, but Edge got his earlier in the season. I'll just be bummed if Stecker has another blowout game, but what can I do?

Thanks

(While I can't really talk trash as a fan of the consistenly underachieving Eagles, at least you gave advice to an Eagles fan without knowing it. That's about the only thing I can hold over a Giants fan. I just want ONE superbowl win so I can get you guys off my back! :cheers: )

I'd go with Stecker if Bush doesn't play, if not I would use Lendale against the 30th ranked run defense...Edge hasn't been getting the goal line carries and the defense is horrible without Wilson.. I wouldn't be too surprised if they throw the ball all day.

From Cbssportsine:

The Jets own the 30th ranked run defense in the NFL. They are allowing 141.1 rushing yards per game and have allowed 13 rushing touchdowns.

I like those stats, so I'll stick with White...and hold my breath. :shocking:

Thanks

is it a PPR league? If so, gotta go with Stecker IF Bush is out ofcourse. Otherwise, if Lenwhale is a go, then you start him. I have Edge and haven't started him in a month....he doesn't get enough opportunities to do anything. However, this may be the only week where Edge can have a somewhat decent game if they get a big lead. But I don't think so. In fact, I think the Falcons keep it closer than most people think. I'm starting Stecker over Edge if Bush is out.

:shocking:

i agree with Lacroose MD....you definitley have to start LenDale who should score a copule of td's

good-luck

please see mine