Sign in to follow this  
nygiants

Lenwhale White

This is interesting. Any homers know what is going on with Lenwhale??

Believe it or not, I still have Chris Brown rotting on my bench but if for some reason White is out, it may not be such a crazy thought to consider Brown. I think he would be a pretty good start vs. the Jets at home. You take whatever projections you had for White and add a bit more because there wouldn't be any split. Interesting thought....what do you guys think??

This is interesting. Any homers know what is going on with Lenwhale??

Believe it or not, I still have Chris Brown rotting on my bench but if for some reason White is out, it may not be such a crazy thought to consider Brown. I think he would be a pretty good start vs. the Jets at home. You take whatever projections you had for White and add a bit more because there wouldn't be any split. Interesting thought....what do you guys think??

lay off the "whale" comments.. it's way PLAYED OUT!!.. he's lighter than he was in college where he set the Pac 10 and USC TD record.. and he's turned out to be a steal in fantasy this year> don't start him.. you don't deserve his points!

lay off the "whale" comments.. it's way PLAYED OUT!!.. he's lighter than he was in college where he set the Pac 10 and USC TD record.. and he's turned out to be a steal in fantasy this year> don't start him.. you don't deserve his points!

you're a child...if you don't have anything meaningful to add, then don't post. I guess you have nothing better to do with your time. Go play your Xbox or something

Chill out dude.. you're not gonna last long around here if you get thin skinned about any dopey nickname an NFL player picks up around here. Just move on.. Lendale White doesn't need any of us to defend his honor.

On to more important matters.. looks like White missed practice again Thurs. It would be hysterical if Chris Brown was suddenly worth something.. not that i'd complain.. somehow he's still on my roster.

From Nashville Tennesean (Thurs)

I guess we'll see if Lendale practiced today soon enough.

He is 40 yards away from 1000 for the season. Against a bad jets D. I think he plays and does fine.

Easy killer...what are you, his boyfriend?

I wonder if Chris Henry wouldnt be a better pickup than Chris Brown for this week...I dont know if the Titans can slip into the playoffs, but Henry is available off the MJ suspension.

Easy killer...what are you, his boyfriend?

I wonder if Chris Henry wouldnt be a better pickup than Chris Brown for this week...I dont know if the Titans can slip into the playoffs, but Henry is available off the MJ suspension.

I thought about Chris Henry also but I doubt that he will be a factor. They will roll with Brown and maybe give 5 or so carries to Henry. Remember, he just came off a suspension so I don't see him getting involved that much.

This is all for naught anyway because I think White will play. No news yet but I don't think they're concerned about his injury. I assume he will practice today.

Where is the news on this guy??? I see news on everyone else but him...what's the deal. Did he or did he not practice today?

LenDale Jerome White will play and will be a great start. :mad:

News: Titans RB LenDale White (knee) is listed as probable for Week 16 vs. N.Y. Jets. He returned to a full practice Friday after sitting out the previous two days. White was bothered by a sore knee leading up to Week 15, but managed to suit up against the Chiefs. He has rushed for 266 yards and two touchdowns on 66 carries in three December games.

Analysis: The Titans are finally giving the ball back to White after shutting him out in November. The knee injury shouldn't keep him out Week 16, so consider him a No. 2 Fantasy RB. The Jets own the 30th ranked run defense in the NFL. They are allowing 141.1 rushing yards per game and have allowed 13 rushing touchdowns.