Sign in to follow this  
Topes

They're Wiping Our Data

DATA RETENTION

Our policy is to keep all purchased leagues on the MyFantasyLeague.com site indefinitely, so you're free to access your league with us at any time in the future. All key league data, including player scores, franchise scores, matchup results, weekly lineups, rosters, league accounting, and league draft/auction results will be available for your league indefinitely. Non-key league data, including league polls, message board posts, complete transaction histories, and pool picks will be deleted one full year after the season is over. For example, when we offer 2008 leagues, beginning in February, 2008, we will remove the above non-key data for the 2006 and prior seasons, so if the previously-mentioned non-key data is important to you and your league-mates, you should make a backup copy of that data before February, 2008 by going to the page in question, and using your web browser's "File > Save As..." option to save that web page to your local hard drive.

===============

This is a new policy. Just noticed when I went to look at a 2005 trade. 2005 data is still there, but will be wiped in February.

Got a backup plan, commish?

DATA RETENTION

Our policy is to keep all purchased leagues on the MyFantasyLeague.com site indefinitely, so you're free to access your league with us at any time in the future. All key league data, including player scores, franchise scores, matchup results, weekly lineups, rosters, league accounting, and league draft/auction results will be available for your league indefinitely. Non-key league data, including league polls, message board posts, complete transaction histories, and pool picks will be deleted one full year after the season is over. For example, when we offer 2008 leagues, beginning in February, 2008, we will remove the above non-key data for the 2006 and prior seasons, so if the previously-mentioned non-key data is important to you and your league-mates, you should make a backup copy of that data before February, 2008 by going to the page in question, and using your web browser's "File > Save As..." option to save that web page to your local hard drive.

===============

This is a new policy. Just noticed when I went to look at a 2005 trade. 2005 data is still there, but will be wiped in February.

Got a backup plan, commish?

I'll take a look at this. I may be able to just post this to one of my personal free sites.

I just saved 04, 05, and 06 off MFL as web archives. I'll be posting to my personal site soon.

I can't guarantee I got everything, but I did my best.

Awesome. Drafts and transactions are mostly what I cares about.

Final standings, too.

Awesome. Drafts and transactions are mostly what I cares about.

Final standings, too.

Draft and standing data will always be there. They don't remove that.