Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

Replacement Owners

Lets get a general application for them to fill out to apply with maybe? A get to know you type deal.

~STICK

How about this;

Name:

# of years playing fantasy:

# of years in Dynasty:

Why join the league:

What do you think?

How about this;

Name:

# of years in Dynasty:

Why join the league:

What do you think?

Works for me. :music_guitarred:

How about this;

Name:

# of years in Dynasty:

Why join the league:

Why do you think you deserve a team like the Razor Spikes?

Are we gonna use sticks buddies or are we gonna post an opening some where here at fftoday?

Both will be apply sometime in the next 2 days. And if you guys want to open it up as well I understand, upto you.

~STICK

Both will be apply sometime in the next 2 days. And if you guys want to open it up as well I understand, upto you.

~STICK

To me if we like your 2 friends and such, we get them in, otherwise we review and if they dont get voted in, we open it up.

To me if we like your 2 friends and such, we get them in, otherwise we review and if they dont get voted in, we open it up.

I'm just amazed Stick has two friends. Crazy.

:doublethumbsup:

I'm just amazed Stick has two friends. Crazy.

:mad:

HA HA HA

Jerk!

~STICK

Re: Fantasy Football‏

Sent: Fri 1/11/08 9:17 AM

To: Jonathan Stickland (jstickland@hotmail.com)

Hey I registered an account on the forum (Strokke) but need to be given permission before I can actually post in that thread myself...

So here's my response:

Name: Blake Midstokke

# of years playing fantasy: 2

# of years in Dynasty: 0

Why join the league: I've played two years in a league with high school friends; year one there were 4 trades total in a 12-man (I was part of two of the trades) and year two there were 2 trades total (I was in both). I'm tired of burning hours researching and concocting trade proposals that just get ignored because of an inactive or disinterested league. This would be my first dynasty league, but my previous league was redraft Year 1 and 2-man keeper Year 2 so hopefully the variety will help me adjust fast.

Re: Fantasy Football‏

Sent: Fri 1/11/08 9:17 AM

To: Jonathan Stickland (jstickland@hotmail.com)

Hey I registered an account on the forum (Strokke) but need to be given permission before I can actually post in that thread myself...

So here's my response:

Name: Blake Midstokke

# of years playing fantasy: 2

# of years in Dynasty: 0

Why join the league: I've played two years in a league with high school friends; year one there were 4 trades total in a 12-man (I was part of two of the trades) and year two there were 2 trades total (I was in both). I'm tired of burning hours researching and concocting trade proposals that just get ignored because of an inactive or disinterested league. This would be my first dynasty league, but my previous league was redraft Year 1 and 2-man keeper Year 2 so hopefully the variety will help me adjust fast.

Perfect, a new guppy!!!!

He should be able to post in here tho.

Hi my name is Shawn, i'm 25, and I live in Seattle, Washington.

Jon told me to submit a little bit about myself regarding fantasy. I have been doing fantasy for about 10 years. The last 2 years I have been doing fantasy in big money leagues. I placed 1st in both leagues last year and 2nd and 3rd in the leagues this year. I have a lot of experience, I am very active on forums, plus I love to trade! I haven't done a dynasty league for a couple years but I have experience in the past with them. I think I would be a great addition to your league and look forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Shawn Autry

I think they both look pretty good to bring in. What says the others?

I think the sooner we get owners in, the sooner they can get involved in the league and we can move forward!!

HA HA HA

Jerk!

~STICK

This was totally funny. Stick, you've grown in front of our eyes... Even your witicisms are getting much better and mature ! :applause:

:pointstosky:

Of coarse I say yes..

~STICK

Of course, your spelling could use some more work....

:pointstosky:

Why do you think you deserve a team like the Razor Spikes?

Who? Awww, they can be beat! :pointstosky:

Looks like 8 yes to 0 no right now, do all we need is a majority o get them in? If so , we have our new owners and just need to have them dice roll to see which team they want.

~SCOOBY

Looks like 8 yes to 0 no right now, do all we need is a majority o get them in? If so , we have our new owners and just need to have them dice roll to see which team they want.

~SCOOBY

Yes, I think we're good to go.

I'll start getting the site ready.

Stick, can you please send me the email address for both of them. I have Blakes, but I don't think I have the other.

Yes, I think we're good to go.

I'll start getting the site ready.

Stick, can you please send me the email address for both of them. I have Blakes, but I don't think I have the other.

Has stick gotten u all the information to get both of these 2 set up for the league?

Do we have them in place and are we assigning/lottery drawing for teams, or are we have a replacement owners draft?

Do we have them in place and are we assigning/lottery drawing for teams, or are we have a replacement owners draft?

<_<

<_<

I dont think they have been cleared by this site yet and cant post? I talk to them daily and they are fine with a draft from the 2 teams.

~STICK

I dont think they have been cleared by this site yet and cant post? I talk to them daily and they are fine with a draft from the 2 teams.

~STICK

I need Shawn's FFToday user name. After that, they'll be able to post here.

I need Shawn's FFToday user name. After that, they'll be able to post here.

:shocking: