Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Fok Joe and any heat he gets.  He fostered that environment and we all know libs eventually eat their own.  And his moderators are the worst of the bunch.  That little feral cat loving, mr. rogers wannabe deserves everything he gets.

whinny little bittch much?

• Like 1

Just now, taco breath said:

Just posting some facts here taco.  Weird you care so much, he your boyfriend or something?  You "guys" going to tranny reading time together later on?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Easy Joe, you killed your business yourself. Don’t take it out on others. 

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Easy Joe, you killed your business yourself. Don’t take it out on others. 

He didn’t kill it as much as sissified it

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, Sho is as much of an insufferable pr##k over there as he was over here.  You guys better be ready for his return.   With FBG's down for a while he may come back here and punish everyone again.

No way that pusstard ever shows up here again. 

https://www.footballguys.com/article/2022-new-forums-change-over

Hi Folks,

Big change coming in our forum. And I will need your help, patience, and grace, please.

We've been fired by the company that currently hosts our forums.

It's one of the more bizarre things I've ever had happen in business.

So we're getting a new message board forum.

The good news is we think we've been able to transfer things from this board to the new board. Screen names, login info, avatars, and years and years of previous posts and content.

And the better news is the board appears to be both faster and have much better search capability.

The new board will be hosted by https://xenforo.com/. @Memphis Foundry did a ton of work on this and Xenforo was far and away the best option to do all the things we wanted.

As we make the swap, the forums (both this one and the new one) will be offline starting August 1.

It depends on how well the transfer goes (there is a TON of old material here) I'm expecting the forums may be down for several days after August 1, if not the whole week or longer. Hopefully, it won't be that long, but I want to be honest in letting you know Keith has done hundreds of hours of prep work on this, but we truly don't know until we get more into it.

When the new forum is back online, your old bookmarks may not work. The safe way will be to go to www.footballguys.com and select "FORUMS" from the black horizontal navigation bar at the top of the site.

To be clear, this is 100% the choice of our current forum provider. Not us.

It doesn't do anyone any good to air dirty laundry details. But I feel you're owed some explanation. The bottom line was this was about Customer Service. As many of you know, we've had our share of forum glitches with some folks unable to access forums and such. I requested higher customer service from our forum provider to help solve our forum users' issues.

They said what I was asking wasn't acceptable and not to do it again.

I told them with the amount of money we pay to host the forums (almost $10,000 per year), that answer wasn't acceptable.

I did it again.

They then told me they were done doing business with us.

I guess they showed me who the boss was.

They are helping with the transitioning to their credit and gave us some time to do it. I'd been hoping we could delay it, but the date is August 1.

And in the end, I think it will be a plus for us and you as a forum member.

But I'll need your help, your patience, and grace.

This couldn't happen at a worse time. August is five times busier for us than any other month. Keith and the tech team are already buried, and the last thing they should be doing is trying to transfer a giant dataset to a new forum. But here we are.

I think the new Xenforo forum will be much better. But I'm sure we'll have hiccups and glitches. Some things we'll be able to make it like this forum was. Other things will have to be different.

I'm asking for your patience here as we make this transition. No doubt it'll be bumpy, and any grace you can give us is most appreciated.

As I said, this forum will be offline Monday morning at about 9:00 AM ET. I'll try to have an update once per day on my Twitter account so folks can know where we are. https://twitter.com/Football_Guys. I expect the forums to be down for several days after August 1, if not the whole week or longer. I'll post updates on my Twitter feed to let folks know so you're not in the dark.

Again, this wasn't our choice. We've got a zillion urgent tech projects happening beyond this. But it's where we are. And I'd appreciate patience and grace as we make this change. I have no doubt people will be unhappy with some parts of the new board. But please know we're doing our best here for y'all.

J

The owners of the host probably read the threads. Anyone with a functioning brain would fire them.

• Haha 2

im excited. 

:banana:

:pointstosky:

9 minutes ago, posty said:

https://www.footballguys.com/article/2022-new-forums-change-over

Hi Folks,

Big change coming in our forum. And I will need your help, patience, and grace, please.

We've been fired by the company that currently hosts our forums.

It's one of the more bizarre things I've ever had happen in business.

So we're getting a new message board forum.

The good news is we think we've been able to transfer things from this board to the new board. Screen names, login info, avatars, and years and years of previous posts and content.

And the better news is the board appears to be both faster and have much better search capability.

The new board will be hosted by https://xenforo.com/. @Memphis Foundry did a ton of work on this and Xenforo was far and away the best option to do all the things we wanted.

As we make the swap, the forums (both this one and the new one) will be offline starting August 1.

It depends on how well the transfer goes (there is a TON of old material here) I'm expecting the forums may be down for several days after August 1, if not the whole week or longer. Hopefully, it won't be that long, but I want to be honest in letting you know Keith has done hundreds of hours of prep work on this, but we truly don't know until we get more into it.

When the new forum is back online, your old bookmarks may not work. The safe way will be to go to www.footballguys.com and select "FORUMS" from the black horizontal navigation bar at the top of the site.

To be clear, this is 100% the choice of our current forum provider. Not us.

It doesn't do anyone any good to air dirty laundry details. But I feel you're owed some explanation. The bottom line was this was about Customer Service. As many of you know, we've had our share of forum glitches with some folks unable to access forums and such. I requested higher customer service from our forum provider to help solve our forum users' issues.

They said what I was asking wasn't acceptable and not to do it again.

I told them with the amount of money we pay to host the forums (almost $10,000 per year), that answer wasn't acceptable.

I did it again.

They then told me they were done doing business with us.

I guess they showed me who the boss was.

They are helping with the transitioning to their credit and gave us some time to do it. I'd been hoping we could delay it, but the date is August 1.

And in the end, I think it will be a plus for us and you as a forum member.

But I'll need your help, your patience, and grace.

This couldn't happen at a worse time. August is five times busier for us than any other month. Keith and the tech team are already buried, and the last thing they should be doing is trying to transfer a giant dataset to a new forum. But here we are.

I think the new Xenforo forum will be much better. But I'm sure we'll have hiccups and glitches. Some things we'll be able to make it like this forum was. Other things will have to be different.

I'm asking for your patience here as we make this transition. No doubt it'll be bumpy, and any grace you can give us is most appreciated.

As I said, this forum will be offline Monday morning at about 9:00 AM ET. I'll try to have an update once per day on my Twitter account so folks can know where we are. https://twitter.com/Football_Guys. I expect the forums to be down for several days after August 1, if not the whole week or longer. I'll post updates on my Twitter feed to let folks know so you're not in the dark.

Again, this wasn't our choice. We've got a zillion urgent tech projects happening beyond this. But it's where we are. And I'd appreciate patience and grace as we make this change. I have no doubt people will be unhappy with some parts of the new board. But please know we're doing our best here for y'all.

J

Thanks tim 

How unexpected that their behavior would lead to them being uninvited.....

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I like how we can all unite against footballgays. 

The love affair with them is real.

I wonder if they will lose all the IP numbers from the permabans. I might sign back up. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Fantasy said:

He didn’t kill it as much as sissified it

True, which probably eliminated 40% of his subscribers that saw the nonsense. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I wonder if they will lose all the IP numbers from the permabans. I might sign back up. 

I remember when they tried that with me. Unplug router, wait, plug back in, new IP address. That's how stupid they are. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I remember when they tried that with me. Unplug router, wait, plug back in, new IP address. That's how stupid they are. 

I need to come up with some new "dummy emails." I kept using similar ones and they would never approve me. 

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I need to come up with some new "dummy emails." I kept using similar ones and they would never approve me. 

1 - Use gmail.  Gmail used to make you provide a phone number, they don't anymore, you can create as many gmails as you want. 

2 - Make sure the email and profile photo is something nerdy and liberal. You're more likely to get approved posing as a minority and less likely to get approved if you're posing as a military member for example.

3-  Use your phone with wifi turned off, so they cant track your IP, to sign up for a new FBG forum account. 

4- Wait for approval email. When you get approval email use your phone with wifi turned off to complete registration. 

5- Use duckduckgo to login to FGB Forum so they cant track you.  They do compare IP addresses to new accounts that post in the Political forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

any time i hear someone complain that a company "unfairly" stopped doing business with them, its always because the person was actually a huge jackass and left that part out of their little story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Who the fock cares? 🤣

You're right.  How people pronounce "why" and wordle scores waaaay more important.

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

thats how i slipped back in one, i got unbanned after an upgrade.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

1 - Use gmail.  Gmail used to make you provide a phone number, they don't anymore, you can create as many gmails as you want. 

2 - Make sure the email and profile photo is something nerdy and liberal. You're more likely to get approved posing as a minority and less likely to get approved if you're posing as a military member for example.

3-  Use your phone with wifi turned off, so they cant track your IP, to sign up for a new FBG forum account. 

4- Wait for approval email. When you get approval email use your phone with wifi turned off to complete registration. 

5- Use duckduckgo to login to FGB Forum so they cant track you.  They do compare IP addresses to new accounts that post in the Political forum. 

why spend so much effort hacking into a place you hate?  

how many times have you been banned from there?

im at around 4 o4 5.

25 minutes ago, taco breath said:

im at around 4 o4 5.

Effort?  There is only 5 steps.

On 8/1/2022 at 2:01 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we’re going to get Shonuff back and not Drobeski? 

Why did Shonuff and Squistion leave here?

Sure does take a long time for them to delete all the anti American BS they flooded the internet with. 

On 8/1/2022 at 11:39 AM, taco breath said:

the forums are down for maintenance for awhile, there was a thread about over there.

and i have a draft !!!  :mad:

Draft that really good frisbee football guy.  :thumbsup: 

On 8/1/2022 at 4:42 PM, taco breath said:

im at around 4 o4 5.

Why do you keep getting banned from a site with likeminded libtard beliefs like yourself?  :huh: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

ShoNuff engaged in forum political fights for may years, then one day simply stopped posting. I presume he had gotten overwhelmed and/or fed up as things can get brutal and personal here when it comes to politics. He still has a top ten post count even though he hasn't been here for many years now.

As for Squistion, if he was ever hereat all, he never posted here under that user name. 

Shonuff (like timbot now) kept getting caught in lies about politics.  He had to move to a place where they embrace them.  Don't know about the other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how many of them are curled up in the fetal position and sucking their thumbs at this point in time...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Why do you keep getting banned from a site with likeminded libtard beliefs like yourself?  :huh: 

his name was Shick!.  :mad:

21 minutes ago, taco breath said:

his name was Shick!.  :mad:

SHICK! was a doosh.  I think they fired him for getting into too many arguments with customers.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Shonuff (like timbot now) kept getting caught in lies about politics.  He had to move to a place where they embrace them.  Don't know about the other. 

Tim lives and breathes for that board.  Puts it in front of his family times.  Dude posts about 100 times a day, 7 days a week.

13 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

SHICK! was a doosh.  I think they fired him for getting into too many arguments with customers.

the dude stalked me for years.  he sniffed out every alias i made and gave me the insta-ban.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

He also kept wearing out the report button here with no results. He used to jackhammer that thing like kamalatoe jackhammered Willie Brown's johnson.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Yup. Great comparison as well, makes ya wonder.

Tim lives and breathes for that board.  Puts it in front of his family times.  Dude posts about 100 times a day, 7 days a week.

No surprise his wife has a drinking problem . Has to be a real treat to live with him

Tim Hauck posts here and there?