Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Probably some truth to that, I don't know much about that site but, I'm guessing that liberal tool was a nightmare to deal with. Liberals are whiny little bltches. Everybody knows this.

Truth. 

Looks like Tampon Breath misses the place. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Probably some truth to that, I don't know much about that site but, I'm guessing that liberal tool was a nightmare to deal with. Liberals are whiny little bltches. Everybody knows this.

He's the most self entitled POS you can imagine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure why, I just know they didn't decide to do it on their own.

Is there anything better than Libs getting owned? 

2 hours ago, posty said:

According to him, he left because he was tired of the stupidity here and dealing with it...

Seems like he took 99% of the stupidity with him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Sho takes a decent beating at FBGs too.

dude will rebut until the cows come home.

He seemed to also find a niche as the fact check police, which combined with his non-functional sarcasm meter, proved quite irritating.  

I post very infrequently there btw (I think jerryg is my latest handle).

They must be bouncing off the walls tonight.  

:lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

37 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

"Tim said he is done posting for good in the PSF!"   🤣

Might be getting a new member here.

Drobeski is coming back?

• Like 1

Once in a while I look over there to be entertained.  The last thread I saw, that I was laughing my azz off, was the one where they were saying the Conservatives were way more over the top about the election results in 2020 than Democrats were in 2016.  I mean, they literally IMPEACHED Trump for "Russia Collusion", which was fabricated by Clinton, and they think Trump and conservatives are worse?  Talk about a total disconnect from reality. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

"Timschochet said he is done posting for good in the PSF!"   🤣

please, no.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

what is with these liberals quitting forums all of a sudden?  

Like the losers that quit the sanctuary and came crawling back here. Adding nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like the losers that quit the sanctuary and came crawling back here. Adding nothing. 

better than dragging this place down.

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

what is with these liberals quitting forums all of a sudden?  

He gets butt hurt if he doesn't get his own way.

Plus he's been outed for who he is in real life to the conservatives over there and I think he's finally figuring that out.  

• Like 1

Imagine having the time to post political drivel on multiple message boards 😂 

8 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Once in a while I look over there to be entertained.  The last thread I saw, that I was laughing my azz off, was the one where they were saying the Conservatives were way more over the top about the election results in 2020 than Democrats were in 2016.  I mean, they literally IMPEACHED Trump for "Russia Collusion", which was fabricated by Clinton, and they think Trump and conservatives are worse?  Talk about a total disconnect from reality. 

Ha, fftoday was down for a bit so I was over there reading that thread and thought the same thing.  Amazing how they forget reality.  I read 2 or 3 pages and then saw it was like 17 pages long and exited out of it.  I read MTSkibum talking about garlic.  That completes my time at fbgheys for the month.  I do sometimes see if there's anything about my ff players over there but end up lost in the kicker thread.

I don't go there but I am aware of Tim's reputation as a liberal firebrand one of their most prolific posters so this surprises me. Eh, well, good luck to Tim.

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Imagine having the time to post political drivel on multiple message boards 😂 

Christ, I'm embarrassed enough about visiting this place. I've never mentioned this dump to a real life friend.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

He does that periodically.  He will be back.  Dude can't stay away.  What thread did he make that proclamation in?

6 hours ago, Horseman said:

Plus he's been outed for who he is in real life to the conservatives over there and I think he's finally figuring that out.  

outed?

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't go there but I am aware of Tim's reputation as a liberal firebrand one of their most prolific posters so this surprises me. Eh, well, good luck to Tim.

I think someone said he averages about 75 posts a day, 7 days a week year round.

Actually it probably will be good for him and his family life as he spends hours and hours a day posting on politics.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

outed?

Real name, business, website, photos. 

I wouldnt say doxxed because no harm has come from it. Just some pranks. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Real name, business, website, photos. 

I wouldnt say doxxed because no harm has come from it. Just some pranks. 

Wait, you post on 2 different fantasy football forums to talk politics? “Life loser”

Just now, TimHauck said:

Wait, you post on 2 different fantasy football forums to talk politics? “Life loser”

Link to where I said that?

Foking retard.  🤣

16 hours ago, Horseman said:

When I joined and started posting, that guy was like the resident "expert" on that board.  I started calling him out, frequently, and finally some more right leaning folks joined and started exposing his hypocrisy more often.  I think he finally realized he was not as self important as he felt he always was and he got sincerely butt hurt over it.   That board is a 1000 times better when he isn't there.  

12 hours ago, Reality said:

Christ, I'm embarrassed enough about visiting this place. I've never mentioned this dump to a real life friend.

You might when you win your shark tooth

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Not exactly.  He'll be back.

Guys I'm out.  If this is what you wanted, then you won.  Don't bother posting the "see you tomorrow" shtick; you won't.  Taking a break, possibly forever, at least until after the election.  If this place is any better then (which I doubt) maybe I'll return.  See ya.

That's what I meant by always being butt hurt.  He was trying to make the point that Trump is the racist president ever and failed miserably.  It's just a temper tantrum because he got called out on it.

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Link to where I said that?

Foking retard.  🤣

Do you only read FBG and not post (even worse if so)?  You sure seem up to date on all the happenings there 

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you only read FBG and not post (even worse if so)?  You sure seem up to date on all the happenings there 

I used to post there a long time ago. I spent 5 minutes getting a chuckle reading about Tim this morning because of the "news".  Is that ok with you stalker?

You have a weird determination of what's weird. It's all relative and circumstantial.  For example, posting all day and night over the weekend isn't weird if you have no life.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I used to post there a long time ago. I spent 5 minutes getting a chuckle reading about Tim this morning because of the "news".  Is that ok with you stalker?

You have a weird determination of what's weird. It's all relative and circumstantial.  For example, posting all day and night over the weekend isn't weird if you have no life.

I didn’t say it was weird.  I know I have no life.  Just pointing out that you don’t either.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I know I have no life.  

Good for you!  

Now try to change that.  Don't be a life loser.  I'm pulling for you Tim2.  I don't want to come in here on Monday and read that you posted all weekend.  Do something extra ordinary instead and post about it in the Hancho thread.  You've got this!

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Good for you!  

Now try to change that.  Don't be a life loser.  I'm pulling for you Tim2.  I don't want to come in here on Monday and read that you posted all weekend.  Do something extra ordinary instead and post about it in the Hancho thread.  You've got this!

Well I have 3 kids 7 & under plus 2 foster kids at the moment so no we don’t do a whole lot.  Was thinking of going to a concert tonight, will have to ask HOTWIFE to get oiled up if so.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bill E. said:

You might when you win your shark tooth

I already have one, proudly displayed in my home office. My wife is still very confused how that just showed up one day...

I simply said, online contest winner. She said, "well, that's an odd gift..."

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well I have 3 kids 7 & under plus 2 foster kids at the moment so no we don’t do a whole lot. 

Oh fok man, so sorry.  Can't imagine how you put yourself in that predicament.  

Man, if I had 5 kids I can't imagine how I'd have time for anything. Especially finding time wasters like FF and posting on a FF forum.  Are you sure you're managing your time smartly?

• Haha 1