Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Joe is the biggest poosay on the planet.  🤣🤣🤣  He must take hormone blockers or something. 

Yeah they are uber sensitive over there.  Someone died like a year ago, I can't remember who, but I posted that was like 25 points in my death pool.  That's all I said, got suspended or like 10 days.  Super sensitive over there

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah they are uber sensitive over there.  Someone died like a year ago, I can't remember who, but I posted that was like 25 points in my death pool.  That's all I said, got suspended or like 10 days.  Super sensitive over there

I got suspended a month for calling someone a "turd."

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Seriously.   They are very easily hurt over there.  It was usually guys like Sho that reported people. He hammered that report button so much even Joe called him out about it once.  

I’ve posted there twice this year.  My post this week got a thumps up from joe.  I posted “11 year bump? This place is strange.”

I find it amusing and sad that they couldn’t control themselves and lost their club.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hawkeye21.  I never changed it.  I'm not sure the last time I posted there.

It was when you were balled up in the fetal position getting owned like the other Libs so bad you couldn’t show your face again. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

It was when you were balled up in the fetal position getting owned like the other Libs so bad you couldn’t show your face again. 

Who are you?

50 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I post on both.  I guess they just felt everyone got too snarky and mean.   They tolerate way way less over there than here when it comes to name calling etc.  Realistically, the board had maybe 20 active posters at best.   The majority were severely liberal.  So I liked going there to see how the other half thinks about things.  It always got into a b!tch session almost everytime.   

Their goal was to cater to the fragile Libs like Maurile. Now that Biden has fallen on his face and they are looking at a red wave they are waiving the white flag. Typical Libs. 

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can't believe Joe is so obtuse and overly sensitive that he thought  - in today's world of divisiveness, acrimony and satisfying freedom to brutally insult others on the Internet - posters could have reasonable, intellectual discussions in a forum and come to some understanding and respect for differing views. 

😂

Well, it works so well here… 😂

In all seriousness, whom ever is going around reporting people is going to get this place shut down, too. It’s focking ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

In all seriousness, whom ever is going around reporting people is going to get this place shut down, too. It’s focking ridiculous.

This/ and if so, I want my fondue set back!!! 

16 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It's pretty much crapsman. Every one of my suspensions and the banning came right after I made some edgier-than-usual wisecrack about him. 

So combine that with his lame, unfunny and childish posting, and we have the worst Geek in board history.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, posty said:

I wonder if they would trade Sho for craftsman?

No thanks.  Might be interesting to see if he shows back up though.  Probably not.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's pretty much crapsman. Every one of my suspensions and the banning came right after I made some edgier-than-usual wisecrack about him. 

So combine that with his lame, unfunny and childish posting, and we have the worst Geek in board history.

That’s my assumption as well. 

Worst. Poster. Ever. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I want my fondue set back!!! 

I’m not even sure how to translate that. 😜

24 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

According to @IGotWorms it's me.  Sorry about that. 

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Try my beautiful Darlin. You know I…don’t disappoint.

Whoever is the m-focking POS that got Digby banned is the worst poster ever.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Should have said twat and got your moneys worth.  I tell Mooney he’s a twat all the time. Turd is kinda boring. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I post on both.  I guess they just felt everyone got too snarky and mean.   They tolerate way way less over there than here when it comes to name calling etc.  Realistically, the board had maybe 20 active posters at best.   The majority were severely liberal.  So I liked going there to see how the other half thinks about things.  It always got into a b!tch session almost everytime.   

While I rarely posted there, I did occasionally go read some stuff, usually when this thread was bumped.  I agree that I like to see how the other side thinks. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Their goal was to cater to the fragile Libs like Maurile. Now that Biden has fallen on his face and they are looking at a red wave they are waiving the white flag. Typical Libs. 

Most likely joe knows it's gonna be a slaughter in Nov. and he's nipping it in the bud because his crew of retarded libs there will go full psycho once they lose the house & senate. Those low IQ mutants needs lots of time out when dealt such a massive defeat of everything they believed in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Should have said twat and got your moneys worth.  I tell Mooney he’s a twat all the time. Turd is kinda boring. 

I've told ShoTard that he's a diarrhea gargling loser. That's what makes this the best forum on the internet. A terdlet like him can jackhammer the report button & cry like the wuss he is but nothing happens.

Just now, lod001 said:

I've told ShoTard that he's a diarrhea gargling loser. That's what makes this the best forum on the internet. A terdlet like him can jackhammer the report button & cry like the wuss he is but nothing happens.

There isn’t a lot of daylight between Slonuff and Tim Hack.  I hope he finds a new home. We already had a tedious, nitpicking retard here. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm pretty sure it was digby that gave me all of my bans/suspensions.  Since he left, I've not gotten suspended 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

5 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Fock the FFA. I hope they don’t come here. 

🍿

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

So someone who posts on both boards gives an update to this thread for other people who post there or who used to post there.  What's the big deal?

Because you’re a life loser just like you call everyone else 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whoever is the m-focking POS that got Digby banned is the worst poster ever.  

Digby isn't banned, I just checked.  His Digby handle is active.  He just took his ball and went home.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Digby isn't banned, I just checked.  His Digby handle is active.  He just took his ball and went home.

That’s weird. Why would he say he was banned when he wasn’t? That kid is a trip 

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Appears so!! Get ready for the onslaught here

we need to build a wall here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s weird. Why would he say he was banned when he wasn’t? That kid is a trip 

How would he say he's banned if he's banned?

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can't believe Joe is so obtuse and overly sensitive that he thought  - in today's world of divisiveness, acrimony and satisfying freedom to brutally insult others on the Internet - posters could have reasonable, intellectual discussions in a forum and come to some understanding and respect for differing views. 

😂

you can do it.  you can build a forum for reasonable, intellectual discussion.  just ban people who launch personal attacks and guilt trips.  the problem is, youd wind up banning every leftist, and Joe is a leftist, so he'd have a centrist-to-right wing forum.  

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

How would he say he's banned if he's banned?

With an alias you stooopid Fock. I hate desperation. Don’t be desperate.  

The interesting thing is that it looks like politics AVATARS are still allowed  I see a snek avatar on Chadstroma.  We could subvert the rules with lots of politics avatars....