Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

On 11/20/2022 at 5:43 AM, Raven Fan said:

If I was still in grade school I'd be parroting the cultist trope that so many around here do.  Since the average cultist education isn't much higher than grade school.

No feelz only facts boyos. 

Vinegar and water winters eve douch  you sniffed are making your estrogen levels accelerate your FBG cravings.

• Haha 1

Everytime I utter the words free speech over there it gets deleted by Joe.   Talking about how Musk wants to protect free speech is just too political.  Trashing Musk and conservatives is non-political. 

41 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Everytime I utter the words free speech over there it gets deleted by Joe.   Talking about how Musk wants to protect free speech is just too political.  Trashing Musk and conservatives is non-political. 

hes insane

So boyos, you enjoying your safe space now that I've brought some much needed education based enlightenment to it?  Or would y'all rather go back to discussing the latest in demolition derbies, "stolen" elections, and which flavor of monster is your favorite when you're buying your ciggies and scratchies each morning?

• Haha 1

The site is still up so why are those soy boys coming here?

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

It's funny that 'liberals only' place went under. They couldn't even stand listening to each other. :lol:

Phagolas like @BirdGang  would constantly report we libs as they chimed in with emojis since communicating in english is challenging for low educated cultist.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Phagolas like @BirdGang  would constantly report we libs as they chimed in with emojis since communicating in english is challenging for low educated cultist.

I love that I’m the second largest owner of the minimal amount of head space. Second only to your Father Trump! 

Go send Joe Bryant another whiny email, maybe he will give you one more chance.  😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

I love that I’m the second largest owner of the minimal amount of head space. Second only to your Father Trump! 

Go send Joe Bryant another whiny email, maybe he will give you one more chance.  😂

Nah, I like this place better.  More mindless cultist to own without moderators and an owner having to constantly make sure you phagolas weren't crying about people like me being mean to you. This is my new home.

You're welcome. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Nah, I like this place better.  More mindless cultist to own without moderators and an owner having to constantly make sure you phagolas weren't crying about people like me being mean to you. This is my new home.

You're welcome. 

Hey Donald go deep, here comes Ravens Fans minimal brain capacity! Your turn! 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You're welcome. 

Oh boy. What a zinger.:rolleyes:

On 11/21/2022 at 7:04 AM, Ultra Max Power said:

Is this the check in thread?  Seems like things are going swimmingly already.  Took several weeks for my approval because the hosts here are fighting a spambot issue. 

have you had your cavity search done yet?

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

who were you at fbg?

and are you here because you were banned, want to talk politics or both?

3 hours ago, taco breath said:

who were you at fbg?

and are you here because you were banned, want to talk politics or both?

James Daulton, biggest Lib crybaby there. Kept getting banned, would blow up Joes inbox begging for another chance. He’s Joes failed adopted Libtard son. Can’t control his emotions, go easy on him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

James Daulton, biggest Lib crybaby there. Kept getting banned, would blow up Joes inbox begging for another chance. He’s Joes failed adopted Libtard son. Can’t control his emotions, go easy on him. 

I thought fbg was only hostile towards conservatives?  Why was this dude constantly being banned?

6 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You're welcome. 

thing is, you think you are getting some shots in & are intelligent in doing so. In reality you come off as a raving 4th grader with a brain disorder.  get back on your meds & I sincerely hope the mental institution you are in revokes you computer time.

• Thanks 1

You're welcome. 

Update:  you still sound like a special needs kid by not adding the "s" at the end of cultist.  $250K of liberal arts education down the drain.  :( 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I thought fbg was only hostile towards conservatives?  Why was this dude constantly being banned?

Come on Sho you were there, you would see his weak arguments get exposed then he reacted like a child breaking the rules to the extent Joe had to ban one on his team.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

They think they're centrists over there and see Raven Fan as a extreme left.

34 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Come on Sho you were there, you would see his weak arguments get exposed then he reacted like a child breaking the rules to the extent Joe had to ban one on his team.  

I think this Buck Swope fool might be Sho? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think this Buck Swope fool might be Sho? 

That’s a good call too. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

That’s a good call too. 

Yeah. He likes having clownish black men in his avatar. 

• Haha 1

Joe Bryant had been whining about this, and threatening to pull the plug for twenty year. A few years ago, he split his forum in two before he finally actually pulled it.

The entire time, he was behaving as an over-caffeinated manchild who worried himself sick and worked himself into a tizzy over his forum moderation. By way of contrast, Mike doesn't worry about anything; he hasn't posted in the Geek Club in years and for all I know, he might go weeks without checking in.  He sticks to the football forum and just leaves us to do what we want for the most unless we really super-fock up multiple times.

"Don't worry be happy" actually works.

With Joe's final meltdown, we've got a lot of new blood and quality posters out of this. His loss our gain. I'm still trying to sort them all out, but as I posted a couple of times earlier buried in this thread, "welcome fellas". :cheers:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, BirdGang said:

You really are dumb if you think I’m Sho.  Check my posting history here

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The liberals represent the "dumb" in this country no matter what alias they are using today. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The liberals represent the "dumb" in this country no matter what alias they are using today. 

Weird comment coming from a guy that just discovered this forum in July

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weird comment coming from a guy that just discovered this forum in July

It's 100% obvious to anyone that can read. Doesn't take much to see it. The fact that it may take you years speaks to my point. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's 100% obvious to anyone that can read. Doesn't take much to see it. The fact that it may take you years speaks to my point. 

Hasn’t Sho not posted in years?  You’re just taking everyone’s word for what he was like?  Mass formation psychosis strikes again

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hasn’t Sho not posted in years?  You’re just taking everyone’s word for what he was like?  Mass formation psychosis strikes again

I have no idea what you are posting about. I don't know what a Sho is or who called you that name. Send over the link to who called you that?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I have no idea what you are posting about. I don't know what a Sho is or who called you that name. Send over the link to who called you that?

Weird that you quoted me saying I wasn’t him then

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

10 hours ago, BirdGang said:

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Weird that you quoted me saying I wasn’t him then

I don't care in the least if you are the same guy or not. Someone else seems to know since he posted on the other board. I don't care who calls themselves what. You just post the same empty meaningless things behind an alias no matter what the alias is. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

The new Discord Forum is horrible format.    Only good thing is Tim can`t start 5 threads a day.

The psycho Libs are still trying to live in an echo chamber somewhere? 

33 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

The psycho Libs are still trying to live in an echo chamber somewhere? 

I'd love to hear how this place is not your version of said echo chamber and safe place.  

• Thanks 1