Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Teh Footballguys forums are finished?

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Probably some truth to that, I don't know much about that site but, I'm guessing that liberal tool was a nightmare to deal with. Liberals are whiny little bltches. Everybody knows this.

Truth. 

26 minutes ago, Reality said:

Probably some truth to that, I don't know much about that site but, I'm guessing that liberal tool was a nightmare to deal with. Liberals are whiny little bltches. Everybody knows this.

He's the most self entitled POS you can imagine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not sure why, I just know they didn't decide to do it on their own.

Is there anything better than Libs getting owned? 

2 hours ago, posty said:

According to him, he left because he was tired of the stupidity here and dealing with it...

Seems like he took 99% of the stupidity with him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Sho takes a decent beating at FBGs too.

dude will rebut until the cows come home.

He seemed to also find a niche as the fact check police, which combined with his non-functional sarcasm meter, proved quite irritating.  

I post very infrequently there btw (I think jerryg is my latest handle).

:lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: